PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Population.

Marmite.Lover
30-07-09, 10:34
Hello i have not been in Neocron for ages i was still wondering if it was busy or not and if it is i might the come back to it again when i can.

Thanks
Marmite

Hell-demon
30-07-09, 11:35
Population is quite small. The neocron players need to...get jiggy with it in order to produce more players.

Do your part people!

giggidy

_shiva
30-07-09, 12:26
Neocron never was a million player community — it is more like a very familiar community.

Spread NC as often as you can. Players should realize that it is worth to come back because so many things have changed (positively).

TheJesterLives
01-08-09, 21:11
So how crappy is the population on the server like 20 players on at any given time?

flib
01-08-09, 21:54
It gets up to 8% and more.

Fenix Wylde
01-08-09, 22:43
I have a few friends who'd like to come back to NC, and a few more that would like to try it out.

It's hard to point a finger at any particulars why i keep coming back to NC. I just love the atmosphere and the fps/skill system.

Can new accounts be created now or is it still locked?

danmalone
01-08-09, 23:16
At a glance when i logged off earlier...

Mars - 8%
Mercury 1%
Terra 6%

Hell-demon
01-08-09, 23:26
1% is 10 players. We may not have WoW's numbers but bare in mind WoW players are basement dwelling nerds who will buy anything featuring an elf in a bikini.

Neallys
02-08-09, 13:59
Neocron doesn't need billions of players

(but well, we could still use a few more)

Setlec
02-08-09, 23:07
i really hate WOW players or most of them. the game sucks and it's not enjoyable to me. NC is better with a low population at min 250 players (should be nice) and be fair play dudes. what NC do need is a KK decisive restructure of the game, i mean new source code, new content. even if they reuse the actual 3d models it doesn't bother me to see low polygons 3d models at all!

flib
03-08-09, 04:11
Reuse nc1 models >_>

Or make brand new ones based on the originals, EXACTLY. :)

Setlec
03-08-09, 06:40
@ flib: it's what a meant i know that many 3d models can be accessed by some hacks (skin hacks) in the current client if KK just redo the game code using the original models that the current client use it will be perfect.

DarkPhoenix
04-08-09, 05:03
Random ganking by 5 year olds are just as bad as many WoW players. It's not just the game itself, it's the attitude of a few players that keep populations low.

I know NC is a 'hardcore' PvP game, but when neutrals and friendlies are running around ganking folks for no reason other than an easy kill (2, 3, 4 vs 1), people tend to get turned off.

Not to mention some folks using hacks and exploits (insta-hacking for example).

Yea, third day back and I already got ganked by 2 (as in 2v1) -neutral- players, while I was running from mobs that were killing me. :rolleyes:

Setlec
04-08-09, 06:12
@ DarkPhoenix: True.

[TgR]KILLER
04-08-09, 12:30
Thats why i level my new tank with my LE in till he's basicly capped :P

no point in taking it out anyway for now.

Biglines
04-08-09, 12:36
well u level a lot faster with LE out if u can fund your char with top of the line implants..

DarkPhoenix
04-08-09, 13:26
KILLER']Thats why i level my new tank with my LE in till he's basicly capped :P

no point in taking it out anyway for now.

Yea, both of my new characters have it in. Unfortunately, on my PE, the LE was taken out 5 or 6 years ago :p

[TgR]KILLER
04-08-09, 13:28
i can fund anything.. actually forgot LE had slower leveling lol.. but he's 2 weeks old and now he's 81/57 with Camo PA, MC5 and all..

So din't actually notice the slower leveling tbh :P its way slower to get poked every time because you got ganked lol

Biglines
04-08-09, 13:45
true about the ganking, but there's also the upside of being able to get a mate to ppu u while leveling

I'd say if ur totally solo, keep LE in, if u have a mate with a ppu then it's faster out (just dont team the ppu cuz team xp is totally fuxored)

Riddle
04-08-09, 14:47
KILLER'].. actually forgot LE had slower leveling lol..
You talking about the LE malice? That was removed ages ago, there is no XP difference now between LE or NON LE.

Why level without an LE? seriously, so many griefers in Game, waste of time getting poked tim eafter time because you just got ganked by a guy twice your rank.

Biglines
04-08-09, 15:34
i level a lot faster with an extra implant... often difference between the next gun and this one ;)

DarkPhoenix
04-08-09, 17:12
I probably just need to faction change on that char and find a clan willing to take me in :p

[TgR]KILLER
04-08-09, 18:15
i'm leveling with a ravager and a mal.. so there is no next gun :P

and i thought that the LE xp thingy was removed.. so i was right ;) everytime we do go level together we all team..

a well like i give a damn i play for fun not to cap the fastest lol.

Riddle
04-08-09, 21:43
KILLER'] i play for fun not to cap the fastest lol.
Quoted for the Truth!