PDA

View Full Version : The Florida/US Meetup

Kanedax
03-07-09, 07:50
And me!

Sorry but this adds no value to the Neocron community. Just PM those guys if you want to shoot the breeze.

N

To be honest Niddy this adds plenty of value to the NC community, I don't personally know who lives in the area, they could be reading the forum right now and be interested. Bottom line I'd like to get people together. If there is a problem with that because apparently there aren't as many of us Americanos as there are English or Germans or whatever than that's your deal man.

Anyway, if anyone out there is reading this and is interested in a potential NC meet up in the US, one for the AGES, post here and we'll eventually work out the details, need to know where everyone hails from first.

Dont Mess
03-07-09, 10:35
No point, its just gona being you and chosen getting high, sniffing coke and drinking Coors Light in your basement !

nobby
03-07-09, 13:09
I've got a Villa in Florida, so I'll come along :p

CMaster
03-07-09, 17:07
I don't think that Nid realised it was for a meetup (the previous thread I mean).
Maybe you can convince other US players/GMs to join you.

flib
03-07-09, 17:49
Would be cool, but I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Drevious
03-07-09, 18:37
Yea i'm from N.Y. aswell, i usually go to florida on vacation once a year but i don't know when you would schedule something like this.

Kanedax
03-07-09, 23:22
Cool, good to see there are a few people around. Obviously this doesn't strictly have to be in Florida as it can be inconvenient for some people.

Garfield
04-07-09, 01:14
k if not florida id say we meet in hm hm AUSTRIA (i know few leet basements).
damnit make a euro trip and u can have a NC piss up in every country

Apocalypsox
04-07-09, 19:59
Damn, I'm on the wrong coast for this.

Hoder
04-07-09, 21:30
getting high, sniffing coke and drinking Coors Light in your basement !Count me in! Only I prefer the coke you can drink, of course :p

Kanedax
05-07-09, 11:16
Basically what I'm looking for is every forum user from the US/Canada area that is interested let me know where you're from and we will work around that, the meet can obviously be somewhere centrally located. I just think its about time us North Americans get in on this excessive drinking together!

flib
06-07-09, 04:38
Count me in! Only I prefer the coke you can drink, of course :p
Officially, that is. Am i right?

Chosen One
08-07-09, 14:29
Hell yea this is a good idea!

sticky this!

let me know when and ill be there.

Mr Trolly (Kane's buddy), Houston, Jack Drake, (i can get those guys).

but seroiusly sticky this or ill give you aids.

Hoder
08-07-09, 17:34
Hell yea this is a good idea!

sticky this!Done. The UK meet threads get stickied so it's only fair.

nikkon
08-07-09, 19:07
i agree Apocalypsox i am on west coast also :(

Jodo
08-07-09, 19:33
i agree Apocalypsox i am on west coast also :(

So do a separate West coast meet up. :rolleyes:

flib
08-07-09, 19:37
Gentleman, obviously the solution here is to compromise. Make the meetup in Kansas!

marsbarz
08-07-09, 23:23
obviously the solution is not to compromise, but to establish total control and decidedly dictate that the meetup will be in toronto

because toronto is a very sensible place to hold a meetup

also our beer is better.
and we have massage parlours.

im not going to mention any more points because i already mentioned massage parlours and i know all you perverts are sold!

hint: ask for the happy ending

Kanedax
09-07-09, 08:45
obviously the solution is not to compromise, but to establish total control and decidedly dictate that the meetup will be in toronto

because toronto is a very sensible place to hold a meetup

also our beer is better.
and we have massage parlours.

im not going to mention any more points because i already mentioned massage parlours and i know all you perverts are sold!

hint: ask for the happy ending

Better beer and massage parlours!? Heh basically, all you folks in the North American continent post where you are exactly. I will work out the most logical place to have a meet if you don't mind me handling the specifics of the deal of course. But I'm sure we can come up with a reasonable compromise. Post here with your location and I will work out the nearest city in regards to everone. Sluts.

flib
09-07-09, 12:09
I posted Kansas because:
1. it's about in the center of the us
2. it's empty and boring (irony)

Chosen One
09-07-09, 20:46
Im up for anything, we should really get this going, its a great idea.

We would have a blast!

Kallima
20-07-09, 19:05
West coast man :p

Saiyuki-
20-07-09, 20:25
Texas.

Chosen One
20-07-09, 21:37
Texas.

ill be Texas, 8/11 - 8/18 for Quakecon. ;)

Saiyuki-
21-07-09, 00:42
i didn't get a spot... i missed reg... i could prob come though. but not do shit.

tarasm
02-08-09, 22:24
do the meet up in vegas.

Kanedax
10-08-09, 00:10
Well, I've just moved and school starts for me soon so I'm pretty busy. If someone else would like to organize something that would be cool, if not I'll keep fielding suggestions and maybe we can figure something out for the future.

Trillian
14-08-09, 22:42
Is this a serious thread? If so who all would actually go?

And Kansas isnt ALL empty and boring...just most of it.

braydagner
15-08-09, 07:38
Fuck! Florida? Thats way too long of a drive.

nobby
15-08-09, 14:52
Doesn't look like the US meet is gonna happen right now :p

I'll still come along should it :D

msressi
06-09-09, 14:52
Well I am in Florida and will drive wherever inside the US.
I am NOT going to Canada, no way ever :angel:

Chosen One
08-09-09, 18:01
Well I am in Florida and will drive wherever inside the US.
I am NOT going to Canada, no way ever :angel:

I live fairly close to you Ressi.

gosh...why does that sound scary... :wtf:

msressi
09-09-09, 14:34
L O L

:angel:

Whitestuff
28-09-09, 10:22
I'm in Georgia and I'm in as long as I get at least 3 weeks notice to get the days off.

dark_reaper
08-11-09, 09:55
I know this is a old post, and if anyone is still intrested. I know a couple of locations here in FLA I can possibly hold. I am working on a tv pilot and I am currently talking to a venue here in JAX that is intrested in my show and they said If I need anything, let em know.

Thought Id let you know if anyone is still intrested.

msressi
08-11-09, 14:44
Sounds great Dark :angel:

Danae
16-11-09, 12:55
Good luck with the heat and gators :P

dark_reaper
16-11-09, 23:16
I am currently putting together a TV show about local entertainment, and one of the plans for the sponsors is to try to get a exclusive club (Club owners will do almost anything to get their place on tv for no or low cost ;) ) Once I get a place, I will try to plan something for our community.

Oh and the Gators are OK, Im just sick of hearing about Tim.

msressi
17-11-09, 16:26
Lol Danae, thats why we have airconditioning and gator sauteed in a light winesauce is very delicious. :angel:

Drake6k
30-11-09, 20:24
This thread caught my attention. I live near Tampa (Clearwater area)

I can probably get Houston to go, might be able to get Tostino.
Chosen One is crazy, he lives somewhat nearby me, he hung out with me and Houston a few times.

We once had Tostino, Houston, Chosen One, Benjie (visiting from UK!), Jack Drake (meeeee) and we all ate at Dennys.

Anyway, yeah I'll go if anyone has a Florida meetup but I'm too cheap to buy a flight ;)

dark_reaper
30-11-09, 22:56
I currently have a location scouted out in J-ville Florida, It holds about 2k of peps, but what I like about the location is it has different smaller rooms. The club I am looking at is for a TV show I am trying to get going. Right now there is some complications on the project (I need a new job before I can proceed.)

Once I get the pilot done, It will be alot easier to get the club as an exclusive, once that happens I can hold the NC meet up in a smaller room, or if not, I can prabally get us something at the Ritz Carlton on Amelia Island.

msressi
01-12-09, 16:42
Hmmmm, don't know if I want to come with Houston and Tostino there.
For all I know, they may pull a knife :angel:

dark_reaper
01-12-09, 23:07
I have found another location, but it is a location where I am shooting a pilot. I have talked to a couple of club owners today too and they might do it.