PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Swift punch in the nut.

MrTrip
03-07-09, 03:10
So, I was taking somebody back to Jail the other day, when she got a pretty good hit in on me right in the right testicle. After bopping her on the head and sending her face into the concrete, I rolled around on the ground for about 5 minutes before finally getting up, throwing her in the back of the car and taking her to the jail.

Well, day after, nut still hurts, don't want to go to doctor :( I really don't want to have to explain it to a doctor, and have him playing with my balls...bah...am I going to be ok?

Kanedax
03-07-09, 04:34
It depends, a loooong time ago, around 14 years, I was 8 or so. I got racked in the nuts hard by a basket ball, there is a piece of pointless tissue on the end of the nut that swells up, more than likely you'll be fine, if it persists for more than, say three days then yes go to a doc. Also you're a cop? >:(

MrTrip
03-07-09, 06:55
It depends, a loooong time ago, around 14 years, I was 8 or so. I got racked in the nuts hard by a basket ball, there is a piece of pointless tissue on the end of the nut that swells up, more than likely you'll be fine, if it persists for more than, say three days then yes go to a doc. Also you're a cop? >:(

Sheriffs Department. It feels better now, I haven't noticed it in the past couple hours, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Kanedax
03-07-09, 07:46
Sheriffs Department. It feels better now, I haven't noticed it in the past couple hours, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

I just bitch cause I got busted for a DUI a year ago, it was totally my fault. But as Ice-T says FUCK THA POLICE!! :P

MrTrip
03-07-09, 08:14
I just bitch cause I got busted for a DUI a year ago, it was totally my fault. But as Ice-T says FUCK THA POLICE!! :P

lol what did you blow?

Hell-demon
03-07-09, 16:45
[ edited ]

Kanedax
03-07-09, 23:23
lol what did you blow?

.104 I think

MrTrip
04-07-09, 00:17
.104 I think

.08 is the legal limit. Did you pass any of the sobriety tests? If not, I wouldn't have let you drive either. I have let quite a few people catch rides from their friends though.