PDA

View Full Version : Question about old Neocron 1 screenshot

Izeo
25-06-09, 05:38
I like looking at NC1 screenshots (the models bring me back), and I've come across some that have stuff in them that I'm unfamiliar with. I played NC1 but not beta. I've never had the pleasure of playing NC when it had the old HUD shown in the pic, either.

I had came across at least 3-4 screens that I was curious about but I can only find this one right now.

What is/was this place and where was it?
Is it still accessible anywhere?
Are those vending machine models used anywhere in the game, I've never seen them?
Same thing with those chairs/tables, are they used anywhere currently?
Also, what's with the blue COPBOT skin - is it simply the old version of the COPBOT skin, or something else, like a special guard?

http://www.playable.de/screenshots/153/snackatack.jpg

Seezur001
25-06-09, 06:04
Looks like one of the old Neocron 1 Alpha screenshots.

If I remember, it looks like that might have been a portion of the old Com-Center. All the names in local are GMs if I remember, so it might also be a GM playground area.

As for the blue copbot skin, I've never seen those in-game, except for spawned by GMs on the old test server.

Hell-demon
25-06-09, 11:38
Swimming was a skill in the alpha; hence why you have the oxygen bar.

Trilaac
25-06-09, 12:45
oh jees.. memories.

it's the local test area.. when "new" objects were created they were dumped into the room and tested. As I recall there were no doors in or out, you had to transport in (GM move).

I have one in my HL2 NC project for testing objects in "live mode" to see how they react. They're usually closed off rooms with no entrances. They have to be closed because "the void" interferes with processes like loading and interactions due to the nature of it, it takes all your gfx and processor power trying to render.. get this... nothing.

Izeo
25-06-09, 20:38
Oh, a test area. Neat. It's really weird that the vending machines aren't used anywhere in the game. I wonder why? The model looks great to me. (I mean, yes it looks dated, but I don't mind dated graphics as long as they look good and not sloppily made). The chair model looks good too and I don't think they're used anywhere in the game.

Lol - OXY bar. I didn't notice that.

When I showed this to my friend he pointed out that that blue COPBOT has HUMAN ARMS. It almost looks like the arms of the NC1 Tank model - the one with the vest without sleeves, and gloves on.

OK, found some others:

Is this an old version of the Hovertec, or something else completely?

http://www.gameinfowire.com/img/hidden_images/314%5Cneocron_pc_01.jpg

Where the HELL is this place? Look how close the moon is. Space station? Or is it just a NeoFrag room? I might not have seen all the NeoFrag arenas.

http://www.gameinfowire.com/img/hidden_images/314%5Cneocron_pc_03.jpg

Old Rhino tank? I'm curious as to what type of projectile this vehicle fired. Never seen a fast-moving tank-shell type projectile in Neocron, unless it was like a grenade launcher type projectile?

http://www.gameinfowire.com/img/hidden_images/314%5Cneocron_pc_23.jpg

Is this screenshot doctored or was is there some way or some time when Neocron had dynamic shadows?

http://www.gameinfowire.com/img/hidden_images/314%5Cneocron_pc_38.jpg

Biglines
25-06-09, 20:43
last one was probably rendered in 3dsmax or maya at the time, the rhino also looks much better res textured than ingame

Trilaac
26-06-09, 15:14
i kinda of hazily remember seeing those bikes before, but don't think it was this game..

the tank is kinda cool looking, but never seen it.
the room with the moon looks like something that was from early beta when there was the original "Reeza Space Programme".

the last photo is a touchup which was used in the adverts for websites and box art on the boxed version of the game.

flib
26-06-09, 21:11
When I showed this to my friend he pointed out that that blue COPBOT has HUMAN ARMS. It almost looks like the arms of the NC1 Tank model - the one with the vest without sleeves, and gloves on.
Human face too! <=0

Garfield
26-06-09, 21:19
your post made me have a look on all the old links on my machine

here few more NC 1 SCREENSHOTS (http://www.rpgplanet.com/neocron/screens.asp) uh yeah good old days

Hoder
27-06-09, 01:01
Is it still accessible anywhere?Nope, although there are areas that look similar-ish, some closer than you think ;)

Are those vending machine models used anywhere in the game, I've never seen them?Nope, totally removed. Shame really, they look really good and in keeping with the time. I mean, by the 28th Century, aren't all humans replaced by machines or something?

Same thing with those chairs/tables, are they used anywhere currently?Yes, you can buy them from furniture shops. My private char has a table just like that in his apartment.

Also, what's with the blue COPBOT skin - is it simply the old version of the COPBOT skin, or something else, like a special guard?The model still exists (I can turn into one) but the NPC is long gone, I'm afraid.

Dribble Joy
27-06-09, 05:56
Yes, you can buy them from furniture shops. My private char has a table just like that in his apartment.
Me too actually, there's a load of booze and a copbot trophy on it.

NO I AM NOT HODER!!

There's pics to prove it too.

Apocalypsox
28-06-09, 06:50
Oh neocron, how I love you and your quirky goodness. Great times. scary memories from when I was a nooby little noob, but great times. I still remember when I got my first rare, a Pain Easer. had that thing into NC2, the condition was down to 37% :lol:

Dribble Joy
28-06-09, 07:37
I still have my first judge, a 2 slotter that's now at something like 27/78.
Thing is over 6 years old now.

Izeo
28-06-09, 20:43
last one was probably rendered in 3dsmax or maya at the time, the rhino also looks much better res textured than ingame"
oh, I also see the stances of the players are different than normal now

the room with the moon looks like something that was from early beta when there was the original "Reeza Space Programme"."
Hmm what is that? I'll search for it. Crap I wanna see that place!.. :/

Human face too! <=0"
Oh I see now. It looks actually like it has the same head model as the City Merc NPCs, but the arms of a player model tank. Cool. I remember a long time ago I saw some 2D concept art for NC and it had a police/guard guy in white and light blue armor (a human). Maybe this was the original "Copbot"?

Nope, although there are areas that look similar-ish, some closer than you think ;)"
Hah cool, I'll go look around. xD

Nope, totally removed. Shame really, they look really good and in keeping with the time. I mean, by the 28th Century, aren't all humans replaced by machines or something?"
Damn. I like them, lol. I noticed the title of the pic is called "snackatack.jpg". I wouldn't mind seeing those vending machines inside a snack shop or something along the walls, just as static models, not functional

Yes, you can buy them from furniture shops. My private char has a table just like that in his apartment."
Oh yeah, hadn't checked there or thought of that. I like the default layout with the default table/chairs, but always did want to make a custom layout from an empty room, I'd be using that furniture too

The model still exists (I can turn into one) but the NPC is long gone, I'm afraid."
ah ok. Poor police all got their jobs taken by robots. :lol:

here few more NC 1 SCREENSHOTS (http://www.rpgplanet.com/neocron/screens.asp) uh yeah good old days"

Oh neocron, how I love you and your quirky goodness. Great times. scary memories from when I was a nooby little noob, but great times. I still remember when I got my first rare, a Pain Easer. had that thing into NC2, the condition was down to 37% :lol:"
My favorite NC1 pics of all time are the ones populated with tons of players. I'm sure they are staged for screenshots but I think they're awesome and well done.
Ones like these:
http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/1737/28261_full.jpg
http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/1737/28263_full.jpg

I don't care what anyone says; I loved the old models. Last pic is very close to the old login screen. I miss that screen as well, lol.
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/pc/rpg/neocron/n_screen002.jpg

Hell-demon
28-06-09, 21:18
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I miss Neocron!

Hoder
29-06-09, 17:42
Hah cool, I'll go look around. xDYou won't be able to reach it on a non-GM char, but those areas incredibly close by in areas you would never have thought of looking. That said, I think there was an event a while back where we warped a selection of runners into that part of the zone and they played around killing tech mobs and stuff. Maybe one of the lucky few could post screenies :)

Izeo
29-06-09, 20:57
You won't be able to reach it on a non-GM char, but those areas incredibly close by in areas you would never have thought of looking. That said, I think there was an event a while back where we warped a selection of runners into that part of the zone and they played around killing tech mobs and stuff. Maybe one of the lucky few could post screenies :)
Ohh, I get it. So it's like a hollowed-out part of an existing zone, but is off to the side somewhere and isn't really connected. Cool. I like areas like that, I like finding stuff like that, (when it's possible to physically reach them)

In Trespasser, a Jurassic Park FPS game, on the very first level in at the very first beach cliff, I found a way to jump diagonally off of the beach cliff and avoid the deathzone, and land on a hill that was "out of the map". And in that game, which takes place on an island, the entire game's island exists in every level, so you can see the entire island way in the distance no matter what level you're in, but it's a very low-poly, non-playable version of the island. Well, it's funny because that's where I was wandering around - the low-poly version of the rest of the game. xD I eventually found the "end of the world" and looking over the edge I saw some static referenced dinos placed very far below in the blue hell for some reason. There are also lots of reference rooms like that in Deus Ex but most need to be reached with ghosting. I love looking for that kinda stuff. :P

One of the most interesting areas like this that I've found in Neocron was in the MainSewers zone, or maybe it was called CitySewer? the huge sewer that you can enter via a rotating trap door in Pepper Park. (I'm pretty sure this is accurate, been a while since I've been there) When exploring through there, I found a "way up" which led to a sewer-type area that looked like the "Aggie Cellars", but it was completely devoid of enemies. The weirdest thing though, going all the way back to "the top/the beginning" just leads you to a dead end. There's a huge hatch door that looks like it might open and be the way out, but seems to be unopenable. It sucked that I had to turn around for a long trek back out, but at the same time it was really cool finding that place.

Hell-demon
29-06-09, 23:37
You get to it via a place in outzone - which I will keep secret.

Try and find it folks.

Trilaac
30-06-09, 00:43
Izeo: they're called "Easter Eggs"

Hell-demon: if it's where I think you mean I know what you mean.. we used it for a couple of events once a few years back.

Powerpunsh
30-06-09, 00:48
Im pretty sure thats a neofrag map with the moon behind. Im sure i could go to every place beside oz 7. :p

Hell-demon
30-06-09, 00:57
Spot on Tril. I remember doing one with a GM-was fun.

Tratos
30-06-09, 16:09
I think it's time for this link (http://broken-reality.org/nc/neocron1.htm) to appear again. Granted they're not from any beta or alpha states of the game but a fair bit has changed in the city since those shots were taken nearing the end of Neocron 1. :)

Hoder
30-06-09, 18:36
I found a "way up" which led to a sewer-type area that looked like the "Aggie Cellars", but it was completely devoid of enemies. The weirdest thing though, going all the way back to "the top/the beginning" just leads you to a dead end. There's a huge hatch door that looks like it might open and be the way out, but seems to be unopenable. It sucked that I had to turn around for a long trek back out, but at the same time it was really cool finding that place.Yup, i remember finding that too. I couldn't believe how much of the map I hadn't explored. The main sewers are an incredibly intricate piece of work, yet sadly underused. There are secret areas there too, including ways out to rather familiar territory. Did you know that under the large pipe in the Plaza aggie cellars is a working zoneline too?

Skusty
30-06-09, 19:05
Did you know that under the large pipe in the Plaza aggie cellars is a working zoneline too?
Really? Cool.

But yeah, I was baffled when I found the Main Sewers for the first time. :D

Izeo
30-06-09, 20:54
Izeo: they're called "Easter Eggs"

Hell-demon: if it's where I think you mean I know what you mean.. we used it for a couple of events once a few years back.
:P Well, in the case of Trespasser, I believe it was a reference of dinos, ready to be "copied and pasted" into the actual map - I can safely say I spent at least 20 minutes running into the horizon to find that lol - it was "the entire rest of the game" but a low poly "skybox" version of it. I doubt it was an intended egg xD although yeah I love finding eggs too but the funny thing is I tend to miss some eggs but find more "out of game" stuff instead (like a way to get out of the map and get stuck - in fact when playing System Shock 2 for the first time, the very first thing I did was exit the tram, turn right, turn right again and mantle over the railing onto the subway tracks (seems to be a tiny spot where you can bypass the invisible wall) ...getting myself stuck. Then wandered to the end of each track to see the "end of the map"/black wall. Lol

Yup, i remember finding that too. I couldn't believe how much of the map I hadn't explored. The main sewers are an incredibly intricate piece of work, yet sadly underused. There are secret areas there too, including ways out to rather familiar territory. Did you know that under the large pipe in the Plaza aggie cellars is a working zoneline too?
8| wow, where does it lead? Is it inaccessible to normal players?

Apocalypsox
01-07-09, 09:41
Apoc knows where Hells "Secret Entrance" is.
Apoc also knows of some secrety things in the wastes, from years of flying around exploring from the skies.

Garfield
01-07-09, 11:13
Apoc also knows of some secrety things in the wastes, from years of flying around exploring from the skies.
prove your words...... PICS!!

Bruder Malmsdoo
01-07-09, 12:24
Yes prove it!

*Dazz*
01-07-09, 15:17
Prove it NOW!!!!

Hell-demon
01-07-09, 16:54
Shame on you people. Find it yourself

ಠ_ಠ

Trilaac
01-07-09, 17:34

i've found cool stuff while flying around too.. like secret entrances and tunnels in the mountains on top of canyons where people without planes can't get to.

i also found a bizarre one cut into the side of the hill that i accidently fell into while walking from TH.

Bruder Malmsdoo
02-07-09, 16:01
Hell: We don't want to know how to get there, we want screenshots as evidence, that your claims are correct ;)

Hell-demon
02-07-09, 16:48
In outzone....

Much as I'll say.

flib
02-07-09, 19:27
They're not asking for a screenshot that compromises the location, only proof that you do actually know how to get there.

Hell-demon
03-07-09, 00:15
Do you know no one has taken me on BYB pilgrimage? Shame I tell ya.

Kanedax
03-07-09, 04:37

Flib and I found it once! It was epic. I was on LSD!

nobby
03-07-09, 13:10

I'll take you, I've still to this day, never seen it

Hell-demon
03-07-09, 16:44
Hey, pack some sandwiches and we'll make day of it. mmmmm holy sandwiches.....

flib
03-07-09, 17:52
Flib and I found it once! It was epic. I was on LSD!
Weren't you hearing gunshots outside at one point?

Conduit
03-07-09, 18:26
Dammit, Tratos! Those screenshots filled me with an almost physical longing for the original Neocron in all it's low-res glory. The char models were so much sexier too. Ahh so much nostalgia :(
Still, even to this date, it's the most fun I've ever had in an MMO. I'd love to find all of my old screenshots, but I'm pretty sure they're long gone, on a hard drive trashed, burned & discarded many, many moons ago.

P.S.
Nid, who was Clompy in beta 4? Was it you?
edit
Or maybe Moonunit.
Dammit, it's been bugging me for years :p

Nidhogg
03-07-09, 18:38
Wasn't me.

N

Conduit
03-07-09, 18:43
Thanks for narrowing it down, it was more than likely Moon then.

Drevious
03-07-09, 21:26
I don't even care just bring back the PE model with the dragon on the back of their coat. Damn that was badass. Black Dragon 4lyfe

Hell-demon
03-07-09, 21:56
Fo shizzle dawg!

I did that right didn't I? We cool G?

Apocalypsox
04-07-09, 20:03
You guys aren't going to make me fly around in the desert north of TG canyon just to get you guys screenshots, are you?

and I'd like to be on this BYB excursion, if you don't mind :p

Bruder Malmsdoo
04-07-09, 21:15
definitely

Hell-demon
04-07-09, 22:21
Alright!

Let's plan this.

Now a true pilgrimage requires a long journey of struggle and strife. I propose we leave neocron and travel to mb on foot. Also I believe we need 1 hacker to crack the door of the BYB.

Pack a gun, food, drink and an offering to the BYB. When is everyone free?

Trilaac
04-07-09, 23:33
ok, first off: i still ahven't figured out what BYB is..
second: when is this happening as i want to come, but am having friends over tommorow for a bbq lunch, and am at work all week.

Nidhogg
05-07-09, 00:09
ok, first off: i still ahven't figured out what BYB is..
You mean you don't know that it's the Big Yellow Ball, or you don't know what it will do to you if you don't pray hard enough?

Hell-demon
05-07-09, 00:37
Some claim it's a ball, others a giant radioactive drom prostate, but many believe it is a powerful holy relic.

So lets go find out.

Trilaac
05-07-09, 00:59
oh, big yellow ball.. yeah.. i remember that.

when are you guys going? i'll pack sandwhichs here so i can eat while i hike.

i'm having a bbq fom 1pm BST (Britfag Summer Time) so anyimt ebefore then would be good for me, or maybe on the 13/14th as i have 2 days off work.

Hoder
05-07-09, 01:54
If you organise it for Sunday afternoon on the 5th between say, noon and 1pm BST, there may be a few surprises that await you there too. I'd take more than sandwiches and a thermos ;)

Apocalypsox
05-07-09, 02:36
Ohhh, looks like we have plans for tomorrow

nobby
05-07-09, 03:46
Work for Nobby at that time...

I'll be home at 4.30pm but I guess all the fun will have ended :(

Trilaac
05-07-09, 10:38
OK then.

12 noon trip to BYB (Big Yellow Blob), TODAY, sunday 5th July.
Server Terra. Meet NC OZ station. Party will be lead my Apoc and Hell-D as I don't remember where it is. I'll be coming on Kintesh, and he can drive/fly if needed.

Biglines
05-07-09, 11:50
BST is Greenwich summer time?

Hoder
05-07-09, 12:24
BST is Greenwich summer time?Something like that, yes. Let's say just over an hour since you posted.

Biglines
05-07-09, 12:58
Something like that, yes. Let's say just over an hour since you posted.
like now? no1's on :S

Biglines
05-07-09, 14:38
in the middle of it now... damn, that byb has some powerful minions

[TgR]KILLER
05-07-09, 14:39
in the middle of it now... damn, that byb has some powerful minions

Yes very very powerfull!

Biglines
05-07-09, 16:46
i've uploaded my screens of the mini-event, all of them can be found at http://www.biglines.nl/neocron/bybevent.html (maybe a moderator can split the topic for BYB topic? I've taken care to hide the location of this holy object)

some examples:
http://www.biglines.nl/neocron/shot0080 copy.jpg

http://www.biglines.nl/neocron/shot0086 copy.jpg

http://www.biglines.nl/neocron/shot0115 copy.jpg

http://www.biglines.nl/neocron/shot0117 copy.jpg

thank you hoder for the fun, and Nimer probably thanks you for the 5 slot CS that he won

(and a big screw you to the people who only came to hack the final boxes and didn't do jack all the rest of the time)

Izeo
05-07-09, 17:08
LOL. It started in this thread? Awesome. I didn't even know it was in this thread. But I was there anyway with the name Wee Crab. I have only one pic. :(

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6457/byb.png
(edited pic, didn't know the location of this was secret)

Weird enemies that I'd not seen before that were like DOY robot-spider-guys, then Y-Rep looking guys. We all had to pray to the enigmatic floating yellow ball of conundrums and then were told there were things in the lockboxes near us. I couldn't hack but I believe it was: SH, Judge, CS, slotenhancer. And a medkit.

After praying to the aforementioned mystery-wrapped all-knowing ball of mysteriousness and wisdom again, Hoder, obviously channeled by it's infinite mystical power, threw a WOC disk, which got stuck in the glass that I happened to be next to so I grabbed it. I felt like I cheated since it got stuck right in front of me, so I said thanks but that I'd give it to someone else and threw it back down. This may have angered teh mighty powers that be because immediately after an ugly magician guy appeared in front of me and attempted to remove my face with brain-lightning, but wee crabs can run sideways and the thunderwizard man was completely thrown off by my maneuver, and then proceeded to be filled with holes by everyone else. Hoder then turned into a COPBOT and told us to enjoy and disappeared.

Afterwards while leaving one of the players gave me the slotenhancer, thanks!

In closing, if you seek the knowledge of the large ball of wisdom, which is riddled with riddles, coated in liquid enigma and slathered, yes- SLATHERED is the only word I can use to properly explain the amount of mystery this ball contains... then be prepared to get a bunch of other people to hack doors for you, kill stuff for you, and sidestep away from wrinkly angry shamans and shoot them only after the aforementioned running away is accomplished. It is no easy road.

[TgR]KILLER
05-07-09, 18:41
Cool screenshots :) Was a fun event. Thanks again to Hoder.

Btw big your dutch ? :eek:

Trilaac
05-07-09, 18:41
aww... i'm glad you guys made it.. and I see that you had more people jin you too :D

Unfortunately I had to leave halfway through the run as I was hosting a BBQ :(
|I have some screenies which i'll uploads shortly (all taken when I was dead because I kept being the target for everything as a heavy tank).

Thanks to everyone you made it for the run, adn to the GM's who supported it :D was fun.

Biglines
05-07-09, 19:08
KILLER']Cool screenshots :) Was a fun event. Thanks again to Hoder.

Btw big your dutch ? :eek:
ye why?

[TgR]KILLER
05-07-09, 19:46
ye why?

so am i ;)

and yea more people joined. tho most of them joined after we were pretty much done :P

Hell-demon
05-07-09, 20:03
I still will be making a pilgrimage to it. So those who have not been please join me.

Brammers
05-07-09, 20:34
Couple of my screenshots, was a great fun event to goto.

flib
06-07-09, 04:37
Dammit missed another one. >=( :mad:

silent000
07-07-09, 18:02
Should have spawned the BugBot, he would have destroyed you all!

Reading this thread makes me really miss NC :(

Hoder
07-07-09, 18:40
Should have spawned the BugBot, he would have destroyed you all!No need, the working bots I did spawn pretty much wiped the floor with them :p

Reading this thread makes me really miss NC :(You know the answer to that... it's only a couple of clicks away....

;)

[TgR]KILLER
07-07-09, 19:23
yea it whiped us when we were 1 ppu and 2 pe's 1 spy thats not fair is it :P after some more people joined we whiped the bots out!

+ it was my second day of nc after 2 years :angel: so gimme a break :P

and yea i know the "miss nc" feeling.. as i got a new system a few month's ago (pretty much quit cus i crashed every 5 mins..) i just downloaded it again (took like 20 mins to download / install / download patches in total :D ) and logged in.. haven't crashed yet! :D

Nidhogg
07-07-09, 22:44
KILLER']i got a new system a few month's ago (pretty much quit cus i crashed every 5 mins..) i just downloaded it again (took like 20 mins to download / install / download patches in total :D ) and logged in.. haven't crashed yet! :D
It's not a Dell is it? :p

N

Trilaac
07-07-09, 23:00
lol, our machines at work are Emachines and they fatal every hour without fail when i'm playing (If I get to play for an hour straight, it'll fatal somewhere in there :P)

[TgR]KILLER
07-07-09, 23:48
It's not a Dell is it? :p

N

No Niddy i build my own pc's :P my old one crashed alot! and tonight i had a few crashes to.. But i alt tabbed to much so meh i brought that over myself lol. New system is still a AMD based (x3) but has a ATI card instead of Nvid.. maybe that makes the diffrence..

Anyway.. still enjoy this game to much o_O

flib
08-07-09, 03:38
I've had more luck with Nvidia cards with Neocron. Stability issues have always been a system memory issue for me.

Bruder Malmsdoo
08-07-09, 15:31
You guys aren't going to make me fly around in the desert north of TG canyon just to get you guys screenshots, are you?

Where are the pics?

William Antrim
08-07-09, 16:30
I thought the secret entrance to hells gate was under the canyon. I remember a thread about it coming over from the german forum YEARS ago. Someone posted a screenshot from an excursion taken there on Jupiter (nc1) as someone here was bitching that they had done it all in nc and there was nothing more. This person posted and said have you been "here", which was kinda cool.

Trilaac
08-07-09, 17:03
Hells Gate cannot be opened.. we sealed it in the old days for a reason...

If it were to be opened again, there would be a new scourge upon the world.. and as fun as that may be, it would be, well, hell on earth, all over again, and there are not enough of the old gaurdians left to cleanse it again.

flib
08-07-09, 19:39
One Hell-on-Earth scourge at a time, eh? (Crahn Cult)

RogerRamjet
09-07-09, 18:42
Hells Gate? What is it? Never heard of the place.

Edit: Just done a forum search on the place, can only find this thread. Then I went looking at my old posts. I'm sure my 18 year old self was far more intelligent.

Trilaac
09-07-09, 23:19
we do not speak of it here. it took a lot of lives to close it, and should it be opened again there are not enough of the old gaurdians of the gate to contain it again.

Setlec
09-07-09, 23:23
The FA is capable to create machines to guard it if there is no brain-less pro-city to mess around it should be fine...

Trilaac
09-07-09, 23:25
you know not of which you speak youngling! no mere automoatons could can gaurd the gate, only those of flesh and blood, with strong souls and and a warriors spirit!

Setlec
10-07-09, 01:02
well i prefer to stay away from getting shot... even a PPU like me, that had survived in the Chaos cave for 2 days to revive my dead mates, couldn't stand the Hordes of unknown enemy from beyond of the Hells Gate.

Brammers
10-07-09, 01:18
http://wiki.techhaven.org/Big_Yellow_Ball - Anyone want to add anything there, feel free. (Except the location of course!)

There is even a very short video of all the runners who came on the quest on Sunday.

Drevious
10-07-09, 03:20
The FA is capable to create machines to guard it if there is no brain-less pro-city to mess around it should be fine...

Until someone comes along with a grenade launcher

Koshinn
10-07-09, 10:02
I still have my first judge, a 2 slotter that's now at something like 27/78.
Thing is over 6 years old now.
Do you still have your first 5 slot judge? I remember you sold it to me and I gave it back to you for free a month or two later cause I felt bad.

Izeo - the space shot I think was a NF arena, there is a space-ship themed one that no one ever goes into.

Trilaac
10-07-09, 11:44
Lol, Brammers... quick.. change the topic before they start snooping.

Jodo
10-07-09, 12:18
Historical records (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLHY4LK1NM8) of a weaponised BYB.

flib
12-07-09, 20:14
http://wiki.techhaven.org/Big_Yellow_Ball - Anyone want to add anything there, feel free. (Except the location of course!)

There is even a very short video of all the runners who came on the quest on Sunday.
How about implementing the new html5 open standard for video and audio.
I think that would be really cool. =/

Brammers
12-07-09, 20:40
How about implementing the new html5 open standard for video and audio.
I think that would be really cool. =/

When 90% of the users visiting the Wiki have a browser that supports the HTML video and audio tags, then I will look at it.

At this time IE8 does not support it.

[TgR]KILLER
13-07-09, 18:46
And still loads of people don't even use IE8 :P

Hell i only upgrade IE when my OS makes me. I still used IE6 till i switched from XP to Vista with my new pc :P

Trilaac
13-07-09, 21:52
HTML5 is still in draft and experimental stages, so implementing it would be pointless at this time as it could change and all Brammers, et als' work would have been wasted effort as some of the code may no longer apply.