PDA

View Full Version : Is there still something like RP nowadays ?

Zany
10-06-09, 13:13
Hello.

Its 5 years ago since i played Neocron the last time.

Now i want to start again. I allready talked with some people , and they all told me me the same thing : "Dont do any PVP because everyone is cheating"

I dont feel that i really need PVP , but there must be other things that you can do in Neocron , and i am asking me if there is still some RP on Terra.

I remember there have been people that made "Wasteland tours" , or taxi drivers , there have been photographers, reporters etc.

So perhaps you could tell me something about the things that are going on right now beside PVP ;) ?

Hell-demon
10-06-09, 16:29
Nope.

No one really role plays as such and even then the RP mood is broken if it's just you and one other guy rp'ing but surrounded by smack talkers.

Trilaac
10-06-09, 16:54
i still like to taxi people around. but only on my le'd players. the problems now are that most people will pk you for no reason. my un-le'd players stick to the wastes and have a big weapon handy and run away if possible.
i recently went out in a bomber with 2 guys bombing mc5, and a guy (freindly faction) just decided to shoot us down.

i'm still around, but stick to myself and move around a lot to avoid detection.

Kendo Averly
12-06-09, 17:23
Sounds like a sheriff's needed or something. =p