PDA

View Full Version : New things to do?

MrTrip
16-05-09, 21:36
Lets try this one again, I guess I did come off as a little harsh but I wasn't looking to troll Niddy <33

Anyway, what are some new things I can do in Neocron? I have done every single quest, epic, explored the map corner to corner. I have played every character just about and have grown extremely bored with Neocron... I'm sure some of you have too.

Something somebody suggested was leveling until I died, then starting over.

I might do that, but all my slots are filled with important characters.

Lexxuk
16-05-09, 22:01
You could set up your own religion, the religion of the BYB, converting people from all factions to your religion until you get enough power to take over NC and bring in a new era of pain and suffering on all of mankind? bwahahaha.

Hell-demon
16-05-09, 22:17
Go to plaza and drop thousands of milky rens (not in stacks, but individually) and cause the servers to crash.

Honestly, come end game there is little outside clan warfare and decorating appartments.

Dribble Joy
17-05-09, 05:39
Get a tank with capped str, lom all points into transport, drop 249 stacks of weapon parts in the middle of plaza and watch people pick them up and get stranded.

Selket
17-05-09, 10:31
Delete all ur chars and try to start from ZERO.

No clan thats blowing cash in ur ass, no rare appartments anymore nothing. No help whatsoever,

Its a nice challenge.

Biglines
17-05-09, 10:59

No clan thats blowing cash in ur ass, no rare appartments anymore nothing. No help whatsoever,

Its a nice challenge.
no it's boring if the leveling is the goal and the endresult isnt

idea though, did you find all the trophies yet? (with low level chars, not dropping cr)

Lexxuk
17-05-09, 12:10
Oh oh oh, I know what you can do!

Find a group of friends and remake the entire 200 episodes of Sailor Moon using characters from NC! That'll give you something to do, and you can actually kill the bad guys cause you can use mobs :angel:

Though episode 200 is omigosh, Sailor Moon gets totally naked and her modesty is covered by a wing, her hair and a crystal, its funny.

nobby
17-05-09, 18:04
you could try robbing people...

" I repair TL 300, I Res TL 200"

Thanks, follow me to gogo... LOOK AT THAT GREEN COPBOT !

*turns*

*Runs* :p

That's always fun and gets the adrenaline going :)

nihility
17-05-09, 23:46
You could always try out different fun setups like heavy combat pe or rifle/pistol tank.

flib
18-05-09, 06:30
Lets try this one again, I guess I did come off as a little harsh but I wasn't looking to troll Niddy <33
I say this as affectionately as I can: Why would anyone want to troll Niddy, you filthy filthy whore?

Its a nice challenge.
Or just start on a different server. I started doing that with a few friends.

silent000
18-05-09, 19:09
I always found it very fun to get yourself to -100 SL and just live in the wastes and sewers literally starting fights with everyone one and everything. Was very good think I still have bad SL on my sniper

MrTrip
19-05-09, 07:46
Oh oh oh, I know what you can do!

Find a group of friends and remake the entire 200 episodes of Sailor Moon using characters from NC! That'll give you something to do, and you can actually kill the bad guys cause you can use mobs :angel:

Though episode 200 is omigosh, Sailor Moon gets totally naked and her modesty is covered by a wing, her hair and a crystal, its funny.

It disturbs me that you know how many Sailor Moon eps there are....

Its a nice challenge.

Sure if I want to waste the next year of my life. Nobody is around anymore to assist with anything. When I started in NC1 I got so much help it was insane, I still remember a monk giving me all her low level spells. I freaking jizzed.

you could try robbing people...

" I repair TL 300, I Res TL 200"

Thanks, follow me to gogo... LOOK AT THAT GREEN COPBOT !

*turns*

*Runs* :p

That's always fun and gets the adrenaline going :)

And get hated by the community, wheee...

You could always try out different fun setups like heavy combat pe or rifle/pistol tank.

Been there, done all that :(

You could set up your own religion, the religion of the BYB, converting people from all factions to your religion until you get enough power to take over NC and bring in a new era of pain and suffering on all of mankind? bwahahaha.

While this sounds fun, not enough players, I'd accidentally convert the entire server in one session, and have nobody to take over :(

Get a tank with capped str, lom all points into transport, drop 249 stacks of weapon parts in the middle of plaza and watch people pick them up and get stranded.

Guess I'm doing this one, or just spamming milky rens all over the place.

Biglines
19-05-09, 10:38
idea though, did you find all the trophies yet? (with low level chars, not dropping cr)
that one?

Lexxuk
19-05-09, 12:35
It disturbs me that you know how many Sailor Moon eps there are....

There are 200 episodes and 3 movies, not including the 50 acts from PGSM which is the live action version containing lots of "idols". The US version of SM is horrific, if you watch the Japanese version it is so much better (and uncut).

When I say the US version is horrific, I just mean the voices. After watching the Japanese version, if you switch to the US those voices start to tear your ears out and make them bleed. Luckily SM was released in the EU before the US, so I believe there are German and Spanish versions that are uncut (but I'd still stick with the Japanese version).

What? Sailor Moon rocks! :angel:

People slate SM, but its one of the most influential animes ever, even being honours at the Oscars, even now, almost 20 years after release it is still one of the most popular and influential animes around, and the story line is so nice and fluffy, I recommend everyone go watch every episode, NOW!! Gogogog, especially Niddy :lol:

MrTrip
19-05-09, 21:29
that one?

Yeah, it was exciting as hell in the beginning. I went hunting for them as soon as it started. I have since gathered every trophy you can in the game. *sighs* I've even had one of the duped copbot trophies, so its all pretty much old now.

I refuse to leave though. I'd get a group of friends here in the local area together to play but I can't even get a new account working properly.

There are 200 episodes and 3 movies, not including the 50 acts from PGSM which is the live action version containing lots of "idols". The US version of SM is horrific, if you watch the Japanese version it is so much better (and uncut).

When I say the US version is horrific, I just mean the voices. After watching the Japanese version, if you switch to the US those voices start to tear your ears out and make them bleed. Luckily SM was released in the EU before the US, so I believe there are German and Spanish versions that are uncut (but I'd still stick with the Japanese version).

What? Sailor Moon rocks! :angel:

People slate SM, but its one of the most influential animes ever, even being honours at the Oscars, even now, almost 20 years after release it is still one of the most popular and influential animes around, and the story line is so nice and fluffy, I recommend everyone go watch every episode, NOW!! Gogogog, especially Niddy :lol:

I used to fap hardcore to Jupiter :(

Lexxuk
19-05-09, 22:05
I prefer Mercury. Just for you though, Sailor Jupiter from PGSM

http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/Azama10.jpg

Her name is Myū Azama and she is, lemme see 23 years old!

/edit - Sailor Mercury!!

http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/chisakihama.jpg

Rika Izumi who is 20 years old, so home come Azama is 23? that can't be right, ahh she's 22, how can she be 22 if she was born then? ohhhhh nm, old age catching me up again :D

Biglines
19-05-09, 22:46
first one kinda looks western?

Lexxuk
19-05-09, 22:59
She's what the Japanese call an "idol", search Wiki for it (Japanese idol)

MrTrip
20-05-09, 16:24
AAAAAAAAAAAAAND back on topic.

Well heres a legitimate question, how about some new mini missions? I know its not hard to write the NPC LUA, heck I could write up a few mini missions to pass the time, maybe give out a few free items, nothing super big but at least worth the time, heck having those mission NPCs would encourage new people to join up even when populations are low, they always have something to do? :)

William Antrim
20-05-09, 18:03
AAAAAAAAAAAAAND back on topic.

Well heres a legitimate question, how about some new mini missions? I know its not hard to write the NPC LUA, heck I could write up a few mini missions to pass the time, maybe give out a few free items, nothing super big but at least worth the time, heck having those mission NPCs would encourage new people to join up even when populations are low, they always have something to do? :)

QFT, best post ive seen in a long while.

MrTrip
20-05-09, 19:01
QFT, best post ive seen in a long while.

Yeah, like some low level pistols, or rifles, or heavy combat items or something. Something to get new players going, its not hard to do.

Drevious
20-05-09, 19:11
Just quit, move on with your life buddy.

Hell-demon
20-05-09, 19:40
Sound advice.

Basically it seems like you've burned out on Neocron. Take a break, play something else and then come back. If you feel like Neocron has lost it's charm then by all means you can get on with life, do that redecorating you've wanted, go outside and all the other things in life.

Sadly a lot of people share your boredom and as time goes by and everyone else has done everything they too will get bored and leave. This is why we need updates.

Trilaac
07-06-09, 01:10
i got bored on uncapped chars, i went away for 2 years and played wow (shame) and then eve. when i left university i quit wow, i've quit eve about 3 months ago and am back to nc. trouble is, i'm feeling bored again, and there's not any mmorpg i want to play that looks good (i'll prolly try BP when it comes out).

i'm trying to actually woc my first char in 5 years, and it's so freaking boring...
not to mention my lower level chars go hunting and stuff and get like no xp (not as much as before anyway). I used to take a rifle spy to farid oasis and sit and snipe desert beasts, kill them in like 4 shots.. now it take between 12-14 shot and i get little xp and almost killed every time.

MrTrip
08-06-09, 21:00
i got bored on uncapped chars, i went away for 2 years and played wow (shame) and then eve. when i left university i quit wow, i've quit eve about 3 months ago and am back to nc. trouble is, i'm feeling bored again, and there's not any mmorpg i want to play that looks good (i'll prolly try BP when it comes out).

i'm trying to actually woc my first char in 5 years, and it's so freaking boring...
not to mention my lower level chars go hunting and stuff and get like no xp (not as much as before anyway). I used to take a rifle spy to farid oasis and sit and snipe desert beasts, kill them in like 4 shots.. now it take between 12-14 shot and i get little xp and almost killed every time.

OH HAI, WELCOME TO BALANCE, IM UR HOST, NEOCRON.

Yeah, well I can say I finally capped my psi monk in this version of Neocron. I'm always thinking of things to do, but then realizing how impossible they are. Neocron was easy to solo before all this balance and thats how it should have remained, it feels like they went towards more team based game, but there is just lack of teams now :(

Biglines
08-06-09, 21:41
plus teams are bugged as hell so it's lose-lose

stelco
18-06-09, 03:17
I left NC because of no updates, I check here once in a while. , and I mostly play zombie related games now

*cough* one sec

......... BRAINS!!!!!!!!!---------- Is that blood? No its Tomatoes!

:D

Hell-demon
18-06-09, 11:59
Brains?

More like PILLS HERE!

Chosen One
18-06-09, 16:28
Brains?

More like PILLS HERE!

PILLS HERE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nmkUaJbHo)

Hell-demon
18-06-09, 17:05
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW8tE93Vx8Q) is better.

Only the best for you guys :D

*Dazz*
18-06-09, 18:15
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW8tE93Vx8Q) is better.

Only the best for you guys :D
ROFLMFAO OMG that was so funny i nearly pissed myself. :lol: :lol: