PDA

View Full Version : You must post ITT if you check daily for patch notes

MrTrip
15-05-09, 01:15
Checking in.

Its kind of sad, but for some reason I check every day to see if maybe there is a patch that sneaked up on me and got applied...but no gold yet. :(

But then I think, what could they even patch? I lost interest in the game because I felt like I had beaten it. Ive done every epic, I've had every item in the game at least once, I have made it to WoC on my PPU and Tank. Spy just doesn't seem fun at all to get to WoC on, and it feels like the same asshats, doing the same pking, in Plaza 2, all the time...

*sigh* The game got boring, so I just logged and haven't been back since. Nothing new to do.

Hell-demon
15-05-09, 01:33
Yep. Been like that for a while. If KK do get the payment up and going it will mean Neocron gets worse. In it's current state I don't think people would pay for it. The reason we have so many playing right now is because it's free.

flib
15-05-09, 05:06
I just keep coming here. I can't stop! <=( I love this place though.

Apocalypsox
16-05-09, 06:30
Yup yup. I have to click this tab once a day to see if theres anything new going on.

Sammson
16-05-09, 12:37
Reroll a slot, pull ur le, lvl till you die and reroll, see how high lvl you can get before you die. (Requires you be honest with yourself)

Personal best, lvl 27.

Less boring then you might think, the tension is extreme at times o_O
That's Neocron hardcore :D

Nidhogg
16-05-09, 13:13
Please keep this discussion on the one thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=143545).

If you're just here to troll then please don't even do that.

N