PDA

View Full Version : My Welcome Back Party

Crest
29-04-09, 21:57
Ok, so its been a while, and I have heard the rhumours that its a dead free game, so I investigate.

Speaking to Elle, she says, come on over and put your feet up and so I will....

Whats new in the game (My last visit was a while ago) Also who owns what and do people still care about setups. Does WOC really make a difference?

Whats the server populations like ?

flib
29-04-09, 23:52
Neocron is NOT dead. The population (on Terra) is still quite good at peak times.

There isn't really any development or anything going on with it at the moment, because Reakktor is busy with their new (awesome) fast-paced action space mmo, Black Prophecy.

As far as what's new, you should this thread:
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142892

William Antrim
30-04-09, 15:49
Blimey Crest, welcome back. There are still a few old faces kicking around who you will recognise I am sure.

Doc Holliday
30-04-09, 16:06
so whens the party?

welcome back crest.

i had to have another read of the thread in your sig. i felt sorry for all of the guys who lost stuff :(

Crest
30-04-09, 21:16
That roll back cost me loads of good rares - including a 5 slot HL - After frantic trading I got a 4 slotter - was just as good

Chosen One
30-04-09, 21:46
Welcome Welcome!

Elle still plays :wtf:

nellus
01-05-09, 12:47
i had to have another read of the thread in your sig. i felt sorry for all of the guys who lost stuff :(

Are yes the Saturn mega rollback, there were many tears shed over that. But what didn't kill us made us stronger, thats probably why us ex-saturn players don't get upset if the server blips and we get a 1 or 2 day roll back :lol:

Welcome back to you :D

Crest
01-05-09, 21:02
Welcome Welcome!

Elle still plays :wtf:
Caught uo with Elle the other day on the phone - pleasant to speak to old friends

Was my inpsirition to return

Nidhogg
01-05-09, 21:08
Welcome back, Crest!

N

Crest
01-05-09, 21:09
Hey nid, I saw u were still about

Nidhogg
01-05-09, 21:15
Hey nid, I saw u were still about
Yep, no one's discovered where I live yet. ;)

N

Skusty
01-05-09, 22:58
Yep, no one's discovered where I live yet. ;)

N
It's a matter of time, is there a reward for the first Neocron player who rings on your doorbell? :D

Nidhogg
01-05-09, 23:36
It's a matter of time, is there a reward for the first Neocron player who rings on your doorbell? :D
No, just two German Shepherds!

N

RogerRamjet
02-05-09, 08:54
Are yes the Saturn mega rollback, there were many tears shed over that. But what didn't kill us made us stronger, thats probably why us ex-saturn players don't get upset if the server blips and we get a 1 or 2 day roll back :lol:

Welcome back to you :D

They still didn't get the message!

:p