PDA

View Full Version : Account Managment offline

shodanincarnate
19-04-09, 23:35
Hey, question for a wannabe returning player... First off, both IExplorer and my Firefox tell me that I cant use any of the websites account pages... I want to see if I can re-enable my account, yet the security certificates are invalid and my browser wont lemme in without a override. Anyone know if this is a bug, should I ignore the security warning?

Also.. IS Neocron currently free to play? How does someone with US currency pay for this game if its in Euros?

And PS.... Whats this about a add on project that you run to make neocron 2 look better.. as far as upgraded graphics and stuff...?

Hell-demon
19-04-09, 23:51
Neocron is free and your account is enabled. Install the client and play

shodanincarnate
20-04-09, 00:02
well now...first, my account was cancelled, so do I go through the motions of re activating it....and second...we are talking about neocron 2 right? don't want any undue confusion....

and as far as installation goes...simply follow the main pages instructions right, and second, in the other forum thread, saw something about some tool pack/ add ons....where, what, and how?

Hell-demon
20-04-09, 01:14
Easy there. Just do it. All will fall into place. Just install the game and your cancelled account will be active.

NAPPER
20-04-09, 10:48
1) download it (if on vista run in Admin mode to write the patch files)

2) u dont need to do anything with your account apart from remeber the pass and username just log in without even clicking on reactive.

3) double click NC Icon click play NC enter pass and user name Jobs done

4) go to p2 and kill some noobs ;)

nellus
20-04-09, 13:06
Neocron is only Free if you had it set up as PayPal, i still pay for it as my accounts are Click2Pay.
Also any new accounts made at the moment have to be Click2Pay.

Doc Holliday
20-04-09, 14:04
3) double click NC Icon click play NC enter pass and user name Jobs done

4) go to p2 and kill some noobs ;)

be careful of the dual logged ppu buffed zone line huggers. they will be out in Farce quite a lot of the time.

Archtemplar
20-04-09, 21:54
Neocron is only Free if you had it set up as PayPal

Wrong.

Hell-demon
20-04-09, 23:22
Yep you are wrong. All accounts (bar banned ones) are open.

nellus
21-04-09, 11:48
So why do i still pay every month?

nellus
21-04-09, 11:52
Currently it is not possible to renew or create accounts by using PayPal as payment provider. This is related to issues at Paypal that are beyond our sphere of influence. To compensate this, we have decided to put game points on all accounts to allow players, who are using PayPal, to continue playing until the issues have been fixed. All other accounts using PaybyCash and Click2Pay are being billed as normal with 5 Euro per month subscription fee.

Is that enough proof i am not wrong?

Doc Holliday
21-04-09, 11:54
face it. your paying or ALL of us nellus :)

flib
21-04-09, 15:18
You don't HAVE to pay, you have to option to though.

Drevious
30-04-09, 19:44

HAHAHAHA OWNED

Chosen One
30-04-09, 21:55
Is that enough proof i am not wrong?

Snowcrash is wrong.

or the post above me :p

flib
01-05-09, 02:17