PDA

View Full Version : Login errors

Load
19-04-09, 15:20
Hey everyone,
just tried installin onto my new lappy and that seemed to go pretty well but now the problem is that when i try to log into the game i get the adverts at the beginning (10 testicle and all that jazz) then after the loading screen before the login page the game seems to crash, done a few forum searches but cant seem to find any similar problems anyone know the cure? i'd be very appreciative,
cheers,
Load

Doc Holliday
19-04-09, 17:24
file check. disable any other progs and make sure you run a virus check just in case. the usual shit. disable any programs like firefox running with it too mate.

also welcome back.

Hell-demon
19-04-09, 17:32
operating system? is it vista?

Load
19-04-09, 19:27
yeah its vista

Hell-demon
19-04-09, 21:15
Try this...

Unistall neocron. Reinstall it but install it only to the C drive. Don't install it into program files just c drive. Set neocron into xp compatability mode (right click the neocron client, properties and compatability mode). If you still can't login put the game into direct x 7.

Hope that helps.

L0KI
19-04-09, 21:37
Strangely - I'm having EXACTLY the same problems today in windows 7 on my laptop.

It's fine on my PC - and this worked perfectly only yesterday.

How weird. Nothing has worked for me so far, including reinstall. It won't get past the login screen to server selection.

Hell-demon
19-04-09, 21:50
I had a similar problem. Fixed it by going into directx 7, playing around a bit, logging off and playing in directx 9.