PDA

View Full Version : [-sYn-] City Admin Clan

L0KI
16-04-09, 09:43
Good morning all,

After an incredibly brief spell in the Twighlight Guardian, we discovered that the majority of clans are in either Crahn, BD or TG. As a result, to shift the balance of power more evenly, we have moved to City Admin.

First of all, let me give you our history (If you don't want to know, ignore this section!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-sYn- was originally formed, by myself on the Uranus server in 2003, and ran for around a year. At the height of our "success", we had 298 listed clan members and held 8 choice OPs for a period of around 6 months. The clan grew to such a size that several of the clans on the server (some allied and neutral to us) at the time formed an alliance to wipe us out. They succeeded, eventually.

sYn reformed in 2006 in NEXT, where we held a couple of OPs for a short period of time and had around 50+ members (does anyone remember 'Sex @ NEXT, sYn for the wIn'?) :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So; to the purpose of the post. We've reformed in City Admin, and currently have around 15-20 guys (Most of which from the original sYn, or were at least friends of) that have returned. More have PM'd me to say they're interested in joining.

We're looking for some of our old clannies to return and join us in our latest venture. In addition, we will at least consider new recruits to join our ranks, but the criteria will be harsh. We don't want to risk having a vent channel full of ass-hats.

All we’re looking for is to spice things up in an interesting way. Our aim is to take all the focus away from Plaza 2. The zone-whoring bull shit has gone on for too long.
Some of the ideas we’ve been toying with are; Canyon invasions, Techhaven cleansing & Pepper Park sweeps.

If you're interested; give me a shout via PM. Alternatively, PM one of the following in game:

- Rabbi Fang
- Doc Holliday
- William Antrim
- Dubh
- Kid Blast

Thanks ;)

Biglines
16-04-09, 10:08
we from c.a.t. probably won't disband, but are open to alliances and mutual exchange of players/tradeskills

Dribble Joy
16-04-09, 10:45
I shall watch with interest, not that I'm politically active or influential these days.

L0KI
16-04-09, 11:02
You'll be pleased to know, DJ; that it's not THE original members (i.e. Matt_UK, Lee D'Mellow & co.)

However, if your services are still available for hire, it's incredibly likely we'll hire you from time to time. Mainly for nostalgic reasons, but also to give you something interesting to do ;)

Dribble Joy
16-04-09, 11:08
Well if you need some cannon fodder at an OP fight, gimme a bell :p.

L0KI
16-04-09, 13:01
Mods - Could this be moved to clan recruitment instead?

I posted it here in error.

Thanks!

Doc Holliday
16-04-09, 13:20
its gonna get more attention here i would think.

big thanks for the support. its rare i have seen any cat members on but cheers.

i guess by the looks of this we will be looking to get in to the op scene possibly.

i personally would rather see some more open skirmishes like mentioned in pp or in the canyon even up around military base. where ever the scum go we will go to shoot back :)

seriously its a major imbalance amongst clans/factions with a huge shift in the demographic towards Anti City.

this is the reason for my other thread and now evidently this one.

see you on the battlefield (or plaza 2 if thats what u prefer) :D

Biglines
16-04-09, 14:02
ye, we're rare, yesterday we had a high point from the last few weeks, 4 of us were on! :D

Kanedax
16-04-09, 16:13
I believe I speak for all -AD- when I say good luck and we're open to entertaining any ideas about alliance/treaty for mutual benefit.

NAPPER
16-04-09, 17:12
I believe I speak for all -AD- when I say good luck and we're open to entertaining any ideas about alliance/treaty for mutual benefit.

Agreed :D

Doc Holliday
16-04-09, 17:52
can we come and zerg with you kanedax? :)

Joke :)

L0KI
16-04-09, 20:28
Thanks Kanedax, Napper & the rest of AD.

I was thinking the same thing ;)

Kalonji Faya
18-04-09, 20:39
Hi rabbi !

If you need help from FR's too, just give a shout !

Kalonji

Load
19-04-09, 15:16
i'll look at moving my chars that way once i work out how to logon :( worked for one day now the client crashes before the logon screen, have u got a vent setup?
HL
xx

L0KI
19-04-09, 21:25
Yeah man, we've got vent ;)

I'll PM you the details.

PS - Welcome back dude.

NAPPER
19-04-09, 21:47
i'll look at moving my chars that way once i work out how to logon :( worked for one day now the client crashes before the logon screen, have u got a vent setup?
HL
xx

Yeah they have ventrilo

L0KI
20-04-09, 00:01
Yeah they have ventrilo

IE - We have Napper's vent ;)

Kozmos
20-04-09, 01:45
any room for an old age tank ? :o

L0KI
20-04-09, 12:32
Damn, definitely mate! :)

Would be great to have you on board!

Welcome to sYn!

William Antrim
20-04-09, 19:15
Its not my gang but i would say there is probably room for anyone who doesnt take nc too seriously.

L0KI
21-04-09, 09:17
It's as much Mr Antrim's gang as it is mine. What he says, also goes ;)

Get your sexy sig out Al, and finish that 'thing' we discussed on MSN the other day!

Doc Holliday
21-04-09, 11:37
nice. one recruit sorted. only need a few extras to make a go of it all. gonna need ppu support tho.

we need to have 1 each that we can dual log for p2 fighting after all.

Gau
21-04-09, 13:29
heya doc :)

btw i renamed yur chann to SYNrs or somin like that :P hahahah

Biglines
21-04-09, 13:58
Are you guys also open to multiclanners? (not gonna leave cat, but wudn't mind being in both)

L0KI
22-04-09, 09:20
Are you guys also open to multiclanners? (not gonna leave cat, but wudn't mind being in both)

I wouldn't mind that at all mate. As Al said; we're looking for people that don't take it all too seriously. ;)

Biglines
22-04-09, 14:59
will shoot u a line ingame then tonight

Kozmos
24-04-09, 03:42
what times are you guys usually online at ?

William Antrim
25-04-09, 13:41
Uk evenings but not every night. Mostly weekends if we can get a chance. Im not gonna be around much in the next 2 months though as im off to the gulf in 2 weeks! :D

Gau
25-04-09, 14:29
HEy Doc

i can invite ppl tot he clan iff you like i am online nearly every night from
10:30 UK time onwards :)
though i am normaly on motoko Kusanagi, Gau lvl'n them to woc atm

well gimme a bell iff yu want me to :) also i my bring Moto over to the
clan also or Gau when he is done i donno what one yet...

Ja Ne

FFS 4th time trying to mak this post :S

Habrok
25-04-09, 15:35
FFS 4th time trying to mak this post :S

Rules:

* All threads and posts in this forum are moderated prior to becoming visible to the community.

We need to authorise them first - just give us time to spot them ;)

Doc Holliday
26-04-09, 12:30
what times are you guys usually online at ?

me or rabbi should be on later kozmos. probably after 7pmish myself (uk time) so mid afternoon if your US. holler on trade for me and i will see it if im around. rabbi will be on possibly later judging by usual times.

Tyranny
14-05-09, 10:18
[-sYn-] Now theres a name i haven't heard for a long time... good times! Only just downloaded and looked at my chars ROFL shit state. Once I work out how to play again I'll def be up for some fun. Doc send me vent details :)

Load
25-05-09, 21:39
i've been on a few times grinding away at getting CA symp on heavy but none of you boys seem to be online and vent needs a password now, whats the cack doc?
hl
x

L0KI
26-05-09, 17:10
All, go to sYn-clan.com for info on the Mumble voice comms server. We don't use Napper's vent any more! :)

Doc Holliday
26-05-09, 18:37
i've been on a few times grinding away at getting CA symp on heavy but none of you boys seem to be online and vent needs a password now, whats the cack doc?
hl
x

ventrilo is not available. get registered at www.syn-clan.com for the mumble details. i havent been on much mate in fairness. been busy this week gone and when i have been gaming its been on bf2. unfortunately pb doesnt like mumble and kicks for having it running. so no mumble for me :)

i will give you a shout later if i can get on and we will see whats what.