PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Current Factions on Terra.

Doc Holliday
14-04-09, 14:25
Guys before this one gets in to the usual flamefest of my clan roxx0rz you suxx0rz can i ask that if anyone feels the need to bash someone or their clan you keep it in game.

the purpose of this thread is not for that.

What i want to find out from people is something actually very simple. i and a few friends are/will be back to play neocron in the next week or so with some back already and active on and off.

We have made the decision to be TG. so far so good the clan is set up and we are reasonably active. however outside of Ops it seems there is little pvp bar the odd skirmish. our idea was to have fights outside of the usual spots. Raids on TH. Raids on the canyon etc. all this we can achieve still but for the one main reason.

It seems like all the major factions on Terra at the mo are allied or neutral.

I stand in p2 (due to lack of action elsewhere) and im lucky to see a red faction runner. i get called a noob for shooting a neutral but it wasnt unprovoked. it shows a clear tendancy towards the anti factions with only AD being the real major player in the pro scene. (granted there is the biotech guys in Lf i think and the small TT clan kalonji is with)

it leaves space for another clan large or small given there would be so many people to shoot. :)

So the question is this. If you were to start up again and were intent on pvp (maybe not specifically the Op scene) in some guise or another.

What faction would YOU choose for this given most of you guys know whos who better than i do.

In truth conversation crossed over to us turning pro city and going CA. we are simply trying to allign ourselves to provide another active pvp clan in the server and basically to have some fun but be in opposition to the main ones that are out there.

rab if you see this mate i was gonna have chat with you when your around.

Trilaac
14-04-09, 17:39
I have also noticed that msot of the old ways have changed.. allt he factions seem to be back to how they were in NC1.. so if you're TG, you can still attack CA, and CM too. Two of my chars are FA, and they're still alied with TG, but are now enemies with Crahn and BD, and Neutral with most of the Pro-city factions, such as NEXT and CA, whereas before we would have huge excursions from the dome down to the City and raid it for food and supplies.

Also, because so many of the factions have been re-aligned the copbots won't attack you unless you provoke them, and most of the human NPCs found in the wastes won't attack you either unless you do something stupid like fire at them.

I recently joined a clan and we op fight a bit, but no major pvp, but then I never really liked pvp, only things like op fights and storyline stuff like the anti city raids.

Biglines
14-04-09, 18:23
im ca and there's usually enough red to shoot (im in C.A.T)

zii
14-04-09, 21:33
P2 is a little insane at present. I am out working off a drug flash.

Other than P2 I am roaming OZ and Ind.Zones incase some one else it. I admin I have not made anyone part with their soul since I have been in OZ/Ind., the past fortnight.

I would love to watch people raid the TG canyons again. Would be nice if CA guards would spawn there as well ... ;P If you are hanging out in the canyons then it would give one of my chars someone to shoot at.

Biglines
14-04-09, 23:40
maybe try n get gm event support or summin

Doc Holliday
16-04-09, 18:19
i heard stories about jupiter from a long time ago about UCA Gunz the clan. they used to raid pepper park on a regular basis and clans would get together to stop them. barricades were put up and it was a regular thing.

i think with a bit of effort we could get this going again. granted 1 or 2 tangent people tried raiding canyon a week or so ago but there was only me on who was prepared to go fight. i didnt like 3 v 1 odds :)

i think we could do the same. i go looking in pepper park often enough for a fight before resorting to p2 zone line. its much more fun in fairness if you really do want a fight. maybe people will pick up on this maybe not but if we make an effort between us who read the forum hopefully some of the people in game will take note.

Zheo
16-04-09, 18:26
Tiberious gets me to play sometimes, we're still CM and red to TG :)

Kanedax
16-04-09, 18:34
Well there is still us in Tangent. We're red to frickin everybody. Well not literally but BD, TG, TS, BT, Crahn are red. PP and NEXT are neutral. CM, CA, DRE are allied. I think that covers it.