PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WTB WTT for WoC3 APU/PC Spy PA

Garfield
12-04-09, 10:32
iam after WoC3 APU and P-C Spy PA

shout out what u want for it

Garfield
17-04-09, 12:34
150/150 tl150cst tool anyone?! (damn TT ill change faction mby TG will appreciate my deeds :cool: )

Kanedax
17-04-09, 16:51
150/150 tl150cst tool anyone?! (damn TT ill change faction mby TG will appreciate my deeds :cool: )

Don't they sell those in fsm?

Biglines
17-04-09, 17:35
not 150/150 quality, fsm ones are 70 on average, it's said to influence the amount of slots and stats

L0KI
17-04-09, 17:49
Interesting...

How did you get hold of the 150/150 tool?

Biglines
17-04-09, 17:53
prolly a gm spawned compensation item

Garfield
17-04-09, 22:56
prolly a gm spawned compensation item
yep and my hope was the TT faction item is one of thoose nice tools :angel:

Kanedax
19-04-09, 04:25
yep and my hope was the TT faction item is one of thoose nice tools :angel:

Psh just log on yer GM account and spawn one! Spawn me a 5 slot Desperado while you're at it. :lol:

Lenja
20-04-09, 15:02
I would give my APU WoC3 PA for a MC WoC3 PA or a HC WoC3 PA :p
or maybe also for a 120% conditioned TL150 Construction Device :D
of course i would also take a Babesuit :angel:

just send a pm to Lenja, Vicious Fairy, Tigris, Pardalis or Cat Eye

Faid
30-04-09, 17:10
The condition of the construct tool doesnt matter at all, I have a 150/150 cst tool, and have done extensive testing with both it and a regular tool from the fsm. Infact, your cst level doesnt even matter once you're past the stat cap mark, although many will blindly refute this, some will even tell you sitting down makes you construct stuff with more slots :lol:

Garfield
30-04-09, 19:56
The condition of the construct tool doesnt matter at all, I have a 150/150 cst tool, and have done extensive testing with both it and a regular tool from the fsm. Infact, your cst level doesnt even matter once you're past the stat cap mark, although many will blindly refute this, some will even tell you sitting down makes you construct stuff with more slots :lol:

yep sitting down ......dont overload......use all dex con int drugs..........sync when the cst is at 78.5%..............only cst from 8.00till12.00ingame time......dont use shop-bought wepparts :angel:

btw iam still after those PAs let me know your price(items techs cash ect ect )

Brammers
01-05-09, 02:12

Well I usually I find my slot luck goes up sitting down, I guess I'm one of those who says that! :p

However the question is, does a TL150 tool with a quality of 70% give better slots than a 120% quality tool?

Biglines
01-05-09, 13:02

I've found that that all the stats of rare weapons do go up when i boost my construction skill with drugs, ppu and ops (my rares usually are all above 118%, with the occasional 120 120 120 118).

that said, i've noticed nothing concerning slots, still think thats random as hell

Garfield
22-05-09, 00:51
got the apu one now

but iam still after the pistol spy woc3 pa ........

nellus
01-06-09, 13:50
For those who have forgotten how it works.

*** WARNING SPOILERS ***
If you enjoy building items on a specific bench, crouching, drugged like hell or while dancing the Macarena to increase the number of slots you get, do not read the post below!!! It'll ruin your fun

Seriously, go away!

Last chance...

*** SPOILERS ***
Besides slotenhancers, which guarantee 1 to 3 slots, the only way to influence your chance to get slots is to get a construction skill as high as possible.

There are 2 variables in the formula that determines the amount of slots: the quality of the built item and a random number (0-199). Although quality of constructed items has a cap, the quality used by the formula is the theoretical quality, so having just enough CST to reach the build cap for the desired item is far from being optimal. In fact, if the quality is below a certain level, it is not possible to get 5 or even 4 slots. This quality is based on the TL of the constructed item DEX, INT and your CST skill.

So having a high build quality opens up the possibilities to get up to 5 slots. To get the slots, a random number is rolled. If that random number is above a certain number (derived from fixed factors and also the quality), you get 0 slots. For 1 slots, the random number has to be lower than the calculated number above. For 2 slots, it has to be below another number that's lower than that required for 1 slot. Same thing for 3, 4, 5 slots, the random number the game rolls has to be lower and lower. That's why builds with low quality can never get 5 slots, the required number would have to be negative (which it can't be).

As the quality factors into the formula determining the breakpoints for x slots, a high quality means a bigger range of random numbers will be able to get you slots. In other words, it increases your chances to get slots.

Rare weapons are a special case though. In addition to the formula described above, there is another roll for either 0, 1 or 2 additional slots (33.33% chance to get either). That's why rare weapons generally have more slots than non-rares.

Biglines
01-06-09, 16:44
from which version of neocron was that?

Brammers
02-06-09, 11:07
from which version of neocron was that?

All of them. The bottom line, slots are still random.

Biglines
02-06-09, 11:20
All of them. The bottom line, slots are still random.
no, what he said was that the chance to get slots increases with construction, int and dex skill

nellus
02-06-09, 16:18
Yes slots are still random, but the possible no of random outcomes decreases the more construct, dex, and int skill you have.

And nothing has ever been said to say the way items are constructed has changed so i believe it will still follow this process.

As to the myths that "might" help, i always construct in the early hours of the morning when there is low population, it always seems to have better outcomes for me. :D

William Antrim
02-06-09, 16:22
That post is from NC1.

nellus
02-06-09, 19:57
Yer Al, but as i said there has never been a patch note to say that the way construction works has changed, so as far as i am concerned it should still be the same.

Good to see you back and active again mate :D

Garfield
14-06-09, 12:44
ay got both woc3 pas yet

hm anyone got a ARS suit laying around ? :D