PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] PC on low level weapons

Ollorin
04-04-09, 06:36
Hey, new to the game and not sure how to price items yet.

Right now I have a few low level low tech pistols and rifles I'm looking to sell

4 - Cool Medicant SMG
3 - Better Archer Companion Rifle
1 - Better Archer Companion Rifle w/ 1 Slot
1 - Cool Archer Companion Rifle w/ Barrel mod, chamber mod, and laser pointer mod.

Anyone have any suggestions for pricing weapons in general?

Also, are the in game boards bugged? I've tried to post there a few times with no success.

L0KI
04-04-09, 11:38
Hey, and welcome!

You'll probably find that the only way you're going to sell those weapons is through Yo's. However, every now and again, someone might come along and make a new character, and need one of those, so you never know!

The majority of people playing now have been playing at least a few years, and I'd say 95% of them have their main character capped; hence, the demand for lower level pistols is low.

In terms of the value of weapons - It's hard to say as prices fluctuate so massively. I personally haven't ever tried to sell anything other than rare/PVP weapons; as the demand is just minimal.

Biglines
04-04-09, 14:22
nah, no1 will buy those weapons, they aren't capped on stats, most consters nowadays will build ne1 those weapons for free with better stats

I'd suggest making a fighting char, cuz low level tradeskilling isnt viable atm without support

Ollorin
04-04-09, 19:46
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I figured that with the low numbers of new players coming to the game that the demand and price would be quite low. Those weapons were basically the result of me messing around with the crafting system and trying to craft better newbie weapons for myself.

I actually do have a combat alt and spy assasin. I've been hitting the sewers with him looting bone reinforcements to trade to my crafter alt that then in turn sells them for in game money. I was just hoping that I could get a bit more than selling to an npc vendor. Guess I need to make myself a barter alt.

Thanks guys.

Biglines
04-04-09, 20:14
my suggestion would be to join a clan, or find someone, when I ever get ingame again (the pc i have nc on is network-challenged atm), I'll donate u some cash, but if you join a clan they'll probably help you even more

Ollorin
04-04-09, 20:33
Eh, if I'm stick with the game more than 2-3 months I'll start looking for a clan to join. I currently have 2 accounts on another MMO and depending on how things go there over the next month or two I may or may not stick with neocron. Right now though I'm thinking I may drop my 2nd account there to keep this one going. There is just no way I can justify 3 game accounts to my fiancee, lol.

Biglines
04-04-09, 21:03
tbh, the only way to experience nc properly is to play in a clan, since that's the point of the current game state: end game, not communal leveling

William Antrim
05-04-09, 04:44
join sYn!