PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Clocks go forward!!!

Nymphette79
28-03-09, 20:10
Clocks go forward tonight peeps, in UK anyway, not sure about rest of Europe.
As if the days didn't have enough hours they make us lose one, but hey-ho it means summer is nearly here :D

Hoder
28-03-09, 21:13
Dammit, just as I'm throwing a party tonight.. one less hour to sleep it off :(

Anyway, at least I don't have to go to work on a Sunday.

NAPPER
28-03-09, 22:05
it bloody sucks i have work tomo and it means i have to get up at 6am :mad:

Nymphette79
28-03-09, 22:33
it bloody sucks i have work tomo and it means i have to get up at 6am :mad:

Thats everyday for me hun lol, at least you get woken up nicely instead of by a poke to the eye or a very loud, "MUMMY, I need a poo"!!!!. Altho its better that than if they wake up and sneak downstairs quietly, have woken up to yoghurt covered walls, a loaf of bread broken up and scattered on the floor so that birds would come, best has to be tampax on the xmas tree that I didn't even notice till someone else pointed it out (apparently this is an embarrased smiley :o )
Napper, if u & the missus get some "time" later u can sneakily flick the clock forward an hour and she will think its xmas ;)

NAPPER
29-03-09, 00:24
Napper, if u & the missus get some "time" later u can sneakily flick the clock forward an hour and she will think its xmas ;)

The Missus is 3000miles away :(

Kanedax
29-03-09, 02:03
We did this weeks ago in the US. Sucks don't it.

Nymphette79
29-03-09, 02:21
I dont mind this one, its the October one that I hate, I enjoyed the snow but im a sun worshiper, nothing beats playing in the garden with the kids, picnics, bbq's, drinking a nice glass of wine in the garden in the evening, just hope this summer is better than the last few we have had lol

xxx

Grrr, u got me yearning now lol

nobby
29-03-09, 02:26
Well you could always "pretend" you didn't know, those who are pissed off about work...

:p

Ground_Round
29-03-09, 03:38
Thats everyday for me hun lol, at least you get woken up nicely instead of by a poke to the eye or a very loud, "MUMMY, I need a poo"!!!!. Altho its better that than if they wake up and sneak downstairs quietly, have woken up to yoghurt covered walls, a loaf of bread broken up and scattered on the floor so that birds would come, best has to be tampax on the xmas tree that I didn't even notice till someone else pointed it out (apparently this is an embarrased smiley :o )

Those AM kid stories were pretty funny stuff, the bread to attract birds gave me a chuckle. :lol:

Doc Holliday
29-03-09, 13:51
40 minutes late to work today. 3 people out of a team of 8 were on time. :D

ooops