PDA

View Full Version : secret!

Jaffo
25-03-09, 18:42
hiya

sorry to open another thread about one thats just been closed but i wanted to know more about the secret faction changer and why LKK didnt tell us it was removed.

why have you removed it?
and why didnt you tell us?

would make life a whole lot easier if you kept people up to date.

Kanedax
25-03-09, 18:44
[ edited ]

L0KI
25-03-09, 18:50
[ edited ]

I lol'd again.

Seriously though; for what logical reason would Secret be removed; the community the size it is and all.

Why add unnecessary tedium to the game when the sympathy system is so poorly designed?

I mean no disrespect, but it'd only take all of 30 seconds for someone to log in, and inform us that She'd been removed.

An explanation would be thuper!

Kanedax
25-03-09, 18:53
I lol'd again.

Seriously though; for what logical reason would Secret be removed; the community the size it is and all.

Why add unnecessary tedium to the game when the sympathy system is so poorly designed?

We won't get an explanation as I guarantee Snowcrash, Niddy, Hoder and co. won't be allowed to tell us because it's all super secret national security type stuff. That or the fact that KK, no matter how good their game concepts are, up to this point have some of the most baffling customer support protocols I've ever encountered in the online gaming world.

Chosen One
25-03-09, 19:15
We won't get an explanation as I guarantee Snowcrash, Niddy, Hoder and co. won't be allowed to tell us because it's all super secret national security type stuff. That or the fact that KK, no matter how good their game concepts are, up to this point have some of the most baffling customer support protocols I've ever encountered in the online gaming world.

[ edited ]

rob444
25-03-09, 19:40
Maybe the NPC bugged out of the game :p

Biglines
25-03-09, 19:42

[ edited ]

Brammers
25-03-09, 22:21
Anyone read the dialog of the Secret? I guess it was a matter of time before NCPD and the Factions started noticing member numbers increasing with poor FS?

Or perhaps some runner didn't like the 400k fee, and shot her!

Or maybe she ran off, when a certain runner played a certain well known song to her!

Anyway, RP or jokes asside her days were numbered from the start. :lol:

Biglines
26-03-09, 01:32
Anyway, RP or jokes asside her days were numbered from the start. :lol:

[ edited ]

IceStorm
26-03-09, 06:37
We won't get an explanation as I guarantee Snowcrash, Niddy, Hoder and co. won't be allowed to tell us because it's all super secret national security type stuff. That or the fact that KK, no matter how good their game concepts are, up to this point have some of the most baffling customer support protocols I've ever encountered in the online gaming world.[ edited ]

In all seriousness, hit the ? and put in a request. Usually they answer in a day or so. At least, that's what's happened every time I've used it.

Kanedax
26-03-09, 16:02
[ edited ]

In all seriousness, hit the ? and put in a request. Usually they answer in a day or so. At least, that's what's happened every time I've used it.

I wasn't talking about in game support skippy.

Chenoa
26-03-09, 16:14

This hacker lady should be removed as soon as possible!

The explanation was in the first post of this EVENT - no permanent feature!

Over & close!

:angel:

Chenoa