PDA

View Full Version : current balance issues

Dracain
21-03-09, 23:10
Simply what I would like people to do is write down all that balance issues you know of as of now, all I know of right now is that APUs should be doing a bit more damage then they are, but since I am not far in the game I wanted to see what other people have to say. So please just take a moment and type down what you think could be better with balancing out the game. I thank everyone for their time.

Powerpunsh
21-03-09, 23:41
A fix of the netcode would clear out alot with the balancing.

NAPPER
22-03-09, 16:16
the APUS have fine Damage its just the speed

Powerpunsh
22-03-09, 23:18
the APUS have fine Damage its just the speed

Yes, because of the speed, they cant clip as good as tanks, pes and spys. :rolleyes:

Archtemplar
23-03-09, 02:22
There's more issues than players tbh, your best bet is (and always has been) to accept it as-is, and play within the balancing mechanics.

Nytewolf2k7
23-03-09, 13:12
A fix of the netcode would clear out alot with the balancing.
Be careful what you wish for...

Neallys
23-03-09, 14:35
Holy Paralisys used to fix netcode very well :angel:

NAPPER
23-03-09, 14:43
Yes, because of the speed, they cant clip as good as tanks, pes and spys. :rolleyes:

the speed of the spells not run speed O_o

Jaffo
23-03-09, 16:06
Holy Paralisys used to fix netcode very well :angel:

yes bring back holy para for ppu's! and anti posoin sanctum!

Garfield
23-03-09, 16:13
runspeed cap would do the job or patch back to 2.1 :cool:

Kanedax
23-03-09, 16:33
APUs need stacking spells again :)

Neallys
23-03-09, 16:35
I agree with Garfield, back in NC1 [I think] we had that runspeed cap at like, 75 AGL/75 ATL. I think it could be good to just lock it there.

Kanedax
23-03-09, 16:41
:mad: But then my whole concept for my lowtech tank is ruined!

nabbl
23-03-09, 16:51
:mad: But then my whole concept for my lowtech tank is ruined!

With the "new" resist system your concept should also work. not speed but more resist.

there is no movement skills left in the game. its all about bugging through walls and trees. Years ago you had to duck and jump and turn right and left... trying everything not to get hit too much.
now you have low hp and everybody's running to the next edge they see.

Kanedax
23-03-09, 17:25
With the "new" resist system your concept should also work. not speed but more resist.

there is no movement skills left in the game. its all about bugging through walls and trees. Years ago you had to duck and jump and turn right and left... trying everything not to get hit too much.
now you have low hp and everybody's running to the next edge they see.

I still do that stuff and it still works, old habits die hard, I also conciously try my best to not clip :P

Chosen One
23-03-09, 18:19
i agree with the cast speed/stacking spells,

also apu's should loose that reticle bullshit and turn it back to what it was...

Kanedax
23-03-09, 19:38
i agree with the cast speed/stacking spells,

also apu's should loose that reticle bullshit and turn it back to what it was...

Fucking hell yes