PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in DOY

Dracain
21-03-09, 12:28
Last time a played was a couple of months ago when the sect of crahn faction was still in DOY, now that I have come back however I am still in DOY even though all the factions are now in neocron. Anyone know how I can get back? any info would be appreciated.

Biglines
21-03-09, 12:43
ask on the help channel for a lift, there are still a few nice people around

gamefreak
21-03-09, 14:06
Use the Genrep. Your main apartment should be in Neocron now.

msressi
21-03-09, 14:52
There is only 1 GR left in the Dome, it is the secure city center, best use Navray to get there, then GR to your appt :angel:

Biglines
21-03-09, 14:58
or if ur le'd, kill urself: /set kill_self 1

Dracain
21-03-09, 18:09
thanks guys! I will try that, though I did die from a gattling gun wielding mutant and I think I went to my apartment...but it might have dumped me in the city center, I will try again though.

Vid Gamer
21-03-09, 22:01
Why did they totally abandonen DOY?

Gau
21-03-09, 22:08
loool vid

simple asnwer realy

Neocrons pop was far to low to have multiple home zones so they reset to
NC1 an dropped us all back in NC and opened more zones to conflict for the
PVP junkies out there....

Vid Gamer
21-03-09, 22:18
loool vid

simple asnwer realy

Neocrons pop was far to low to have multiple home zones so they reset to
NC1 an dropped us all back in NC and opened more zones to conflict for the
PVP junkies out there....

I figured it had to do with the lowering population, not to mention DOY was always a confusing mess to navigate, but it did look cool and feel pretty menacing.

It's just that KK really ramped up DOY. It went from being a free update similar to an expansion to actually changing the name to "Neocron 2" and increasing the monthly pay. It seemed like KK put so much work into it and now it's just a distant memory. What's even more ironic is it seems more people enjoyed the original NC1 more then now, so the game would have been better off if the whole thing probably never happened.

zii
22-03-09, 12:20
Still it would be nice to be able to buy a few apts there with a few shops available (1 x First Weapondry, 1 x Drug dealer/medikits, 1 x HEW equivilent)
Then if some wanted to they could hang out there. Add a public GR elsewhere. At least then we have the choice.

ReefSmoker
22-03-09, 14:29
When NC1 was shut down I remember thinking "well if I ever come back at least I get to see DoY in all its glory, I'll finally get to see this proverbial carrot on the end of a stick that has been dangled in front of us almost since the beginning when we first received our beta discs in the post".

It's always interesting to see how our perception pans out versus reality.

msressi
22-03-09, 14:51
The Dome is not totally abandoned. There is a very long and dangerous quest there for WoC Weapons :angel: