PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Cowd

zii
17-03-09, 23:05
Hi all,

I am trying to resolve a clan problem. Bene please would you explain the situtaion. (Sorry Nid, I don't know if we can discuss in game play here)

/edit: sorry - wrong thread. meant to put it in game forum. @Nid - please close...

Hoder
17-03-09, 23:10
Thread moved.

zii
17-03-09, 23:14
Great, which means that I can discuss it here :D Cheers

Now then.

Would a representative from FL please explain to me what happened with regards lost of clan membership?

I would be grateful if you would kindly provide details of infraction and reasons why I was not afforded a oppertunity to provide a defence?

Ghostface_Speak
17-03-09, 23:20
Greetings,

im not sure if i made a mistake here and to solve the problems i
will check my logs later.

If i am correct,Cowd may log into your Chars and after
ingame related problems with this person,any Char
where this person may log isnt allowed in FL anymore.

I maybe made a mistake here,not sure.If this is the case,im
honestly sorry for it and i hope there is a way where we
can get together pretty soon.

zii
17-03-09, 23:23
Hi Ghostface_Speak,

Are you saying the Cowd can access other players accounts? If so, then this breaking the terms and conditions of the game as unauthorised access of other players accounts is forbidden and as far as I know would result in a permanent ban from the game.

Best wishes, z.

/edit:
However if you mean that Cowd has been given authorised access to another players' account by that player then I suspect that this is ok. I have never given my account details to anyone, including my wife (who has no interest in computer games i Might add :) since I started playing. I would be grateful if you would tell me when the event happened (date and time) so that I might ask KK to verify that my account was not accessed by a third party with out my permission. I have no RL friends from NC, and have never met anyone in the real world who has played NC. Probably because I have lived so far away!

Ghostface_Speak
17-03-09, 23:25
Its a well known fact that there are Logins shared with
Friends/People one might trust/Cats.

Im not talking about haxx or anything.

Stay Tuned,

Bene Tleilax

zii
17-03-09, 23:30
Its a well known fact that there are Logins shared with
Friends/People one might trust/Cats.

I have 7 years of rares and other bits of kit that I would not trust with anyone else. There is far too many legacy items etc that I would not wish to loose (other than to Ebay if I ever felt that way inclined :P

Im not talking about haxx or anything.

Ok. Good.

Speak soon. Thank-you for looking into this.

Hoder
17-03-09, 23:33
This thread is heading into dangerous territory by mentioning unauthorised account access. Anything of that nature should be reported to us. I would be most interested to hear of who's using whose accounts at the moment (but not on here of course)

Keep life simple. Don't share account info; the repercussions could come back to bite you on the ass years later. Now please keep to the subject of clan membership.

zii
17-03-09, 23:47
Hoder: PM has been sent to you.

Ghostface_Speak
18-03-09, 01:17
I checked my Logs and as far as i can tell: I made a mistake here.

I´m Sorry for any Problems i made so far with this,if you still
want to hang around with FL youre free to join us [again].

Contact me Via OOC or Frac-Chat and i would be happy
to send you another Invite.

Again,i hope you will accept my apologies

zii
18-03-09, 10:35
Hi Ghostface_Speak,

Apology accepted. I am glad we have cleared this up. When I log in later I shall DM you.

Cheers, z

Chosen One
20-03-09, 23:06
[ Edited ]

Ghostface_Speak
21-03-09, 00:10
Show me one cheating FL Member,pic or vid where something funny is
visible and we can discuss things on a serious level.

For now,just stop talking bull

Habrok
21-03-09, 03:45
Misunderstanding resolved, thread closed before there are any more misunderstandings...

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok