PDA

View Full Version : AMS - Anyone from here over there

zii
17-03-09, 15:02
I might move to AMS. Any NC players over there?

Dribble Joy
17-03-09, 15:33
AMS?

You confoosle teh DJ.

zii
17-03-09, 16:23
amsterdam. stick to spinning pistols & drones dear boy :angel:

L0KI
17-03-09, 16:48
I go over there for a few weeks once a year; on an extended holiday.

Culturally incredible, and equally friendly. I love the nation, the language, the people, and their realistic flexibility.

I know there were a few guys in one of my old clans that lived there, but I don't think they play anymore. :(

Powerpunsh
17-03-09, 18:44
Ive never been there, but i like their music. :D

Chosen One
17-03-09, 19:06
Ive never been there, but i like their music. :D

i wonder how there grindcore is... :rolleyes:

Biglines
17-03-09, 20:50
u call amsterdam ams? and amsterdam as the city in the netherlands?

and for our supposed cultural tolerance and such... "wilders"'s party is atm the biggest political party over here, meaning we cud have a prime minister who was banned from entering the uk... 80% of the dutch pretend to be tolerant, while we're mostly arrogant pricks with lots and lots of disguised racism and other bullshit....

the pot is still semi-legal though

Chosen One
17-03-09, 22:48
the pot is still semi-legal though

the only thing that made sense to me in your post :lol:

Dribble Joy
17-03-09, 23:10
As I understand it, it's technically illegal, but 'tolerated'.

Biglines
18-03-09, 23:46
well, possession and resale in coffeeshops is legal, production and selling to the coffeeshops is illegal (coffeeshops in the netherlands are the places you get marihuana), people can have like 4 grams for personal usage, but unless you are a coffeeshop you can't sell any or have more than those 4 grams

note this is what I've picked up, I personally don't smoke marihuana. tbh the dutch smoke less marihuana than any other country, and we have less of a drug problem (almost no problem junks, only some addicts that get total medical support), mostly because we have a difference between soft and hard drugs, soft drugs being drugs like marihuana which have only a very small chance of physical addiction and dangers, and hard drugs, which means most people who experiment are supported in legal areas in their experimentations, while the hard drugs are reserved for junk heads who can't deal with life. (even though illegal drugs like xtc can be tested by government sponsored labs to test if they're good quality, so even if you take hard drugs, you can find out whether its dangerously cut up or in any other way dangerous.)

the drugs policy is probably one of the only things that work right in the netherlands

Kanedax
19-03-09, 07:18
Peachy is there! As in Miss Peach, the dirty fucker.

rob444
19-03-09, 10:21
well, possession and resale in coffeeshops is legal, production and selling to the coffeeshops is illegal

So how do the coffee shops get the marijuana then?! :D

I saw some British documentary about weed in holland, was very interesting to see that it is actually an illegal drug over there when I have heard otherwise. It's very confusing but yeah it is as you say, it's illegal but "tolerated" if being sold at coffee shops and only used in coffee shops. Dutches are weird ;).

zii
19-03-09, 11:26
I don't think tolerence is the right world for Holland. More if you don't bother me then I won't bother you.

Doc Holliday
19-03-09, 13:12
most dutch people i have met have always been really cool. and thats just the guys. only met one who was trully an arrogant prick.

the chicks are even better though :)

specranator
20-03-09, 06:13
theres no H in marijuana.

sorry that just drives me nuts being a marijuana connoisseur and all :lol:

Biglines
21-03-09, 12:20
So how do the coffee shops get the marijuana then?! :D

that's the problem, it's still illegal afaik

possession outside of the coffeeshops is also "tolerated", but just not too much of it at once or u'll be a dealer