PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to Dragon Ball Z

Seraphin[69]
06-03-09, 19:37
I'm sure some people here loved Dragon Ball Z, an Akira Toriyama show where people were fighting at high speed and teleporting like crazy.

Here is the tribute from one of neocron's player :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50JMXS9H

Have fun

Neallys
06-03-09, 20:01
I'm really disappointed in what Neocron has become, I mean, it's for most of us the best game we have ever played and now it's just a..draft?

Pinoccio
06-03-09, 21:08
this guy who is flaming everyone to be a cheater is the bigged def file editer or speedhacker in game nice one

piss off doe i hope u get banned idiot

Seraphin[69]
06-03-09, 21:15
Pinoccio don't be upset just because you had to come back on an unbanned account in february 2009 because you couldn't evade the last accusation... that video is just a tribute to Dragon Ball Z as I said earlier.

Powerpunsh
06-03-09, 21:32
Hmmm, i think that happens due to the netcode if you skill massive agl/atl for runspeed.

Seraphin[69]
06-03-09, 21:41
And you honestly think a WOC PA ppu can be affected by the netcode ?
Even with drugs he'd still be slower than a tank or a lowtech spy ;)

Joke appart I tell you that apu doe is Guldo [Gurudo] and is able to freeze time for his opponents !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dragon_Ball_characters#Ginyu_Force

http://www.saiyans-univers.com/images/mechants/guldo2.jpg

Chosen One
06-03-09, 23:26
you must have a bad connection, Doe doesnt know how to cheat, Neally...blamming OTHER people for hacking :lol:

DOE FOR PREZ KTHX :angel:

Biglines
06-03-09, 23:32
well if hacking required brains it would probably be above his head, but from my admin days I know that most cheats are just installed without needing any help...

Dannyleadbeater
06-03-09, 23:34
This is bullshit have you ever heard of server lag you prick

danmalone
07-03-09, 00:00
This is bullshit have you ever heard of server lag you prick

No but ive heard a couple of ppl on a certain vent talking about things they shouldnt be? ;)

/me looks in Doe's direction

Neallys
07-03-09, 00:18
If this would be lag, okay. But wouldn't he be static before he teleports?
You don't teleport out of running, you get that kind of lags with netcode right but, I wasn't even able to lock him, I was on drugs, how can a PPU run faster than 100 ATL/150AGL? He could, drugged I guess. But guess what, he wasn't.

The netcode lag you are pointing out generally includes walls (P2 for instance). The character get stuck walking 'into' the walls and then disappear. We were in the plain middle of CRP. If this was netcode lag, technically Flufner would get past him a few times, and you know that.

Dannyleadbeater
07-03-09, 02:06
I was actually drugging i took 3 drugs to run this fast and gr's when the df started

Seezur001
07-03-09, 02:20
Wow. A few of you have signatures that do not comply with the rules.

ulx
07-03-09, 05:16
i have witnessed how Doe crazily teleported.
He was even stupid enough to run in circles around cycrow op to crp repeated times in what id call nc world record time :lol:
i even drugged up to gain crazy speed but the speed and teleporting he did is just impossible for a monk.
So just you guys dont talk shit anymore since this is so ridicolous.
Thats not netcode lag anymore. Doe just overdid it. Do it more slightly like ur other pals, so its not that noticeable, stupid ;)

Pew Pew Pew
07-03-09, 06:20
lol and lol ..............
well yea ..... Ive seen the vid ..... its quite impossible.

Once upon a time, a wellknown and meanwhile banned cheater showed me his teleport skills in the wastelands. ya know .... while watching that video I had to remember that moment because its pretty much ze same. (btw .... the song fits ..... makes it even funnier :D )

I have a ppu myself. Maybe some of u read the name in ooc. And that ppu has 152/117 agl/atl ...... drugged. Therefor no resists including a low combat rank because of no hlt either. Ever checked Apu Does Combat rank? ;)
Im not using PA ..... and no -speed underwear.
I take redflash and para x.

Apu Doe is still faster.

Even without my ...... Immune-Vent knowlegde (I know u guys do dirty things ;) ).... I would be very sure now, that u do dirty things. From my point of view .... its a sure thing.

Problem is just ..... I couldnt care less. Have fun wit da game.
Im the straight player that'll blow ur ass next opfight ;D

Pew

Tantta
07-03-09, 10:34
Dannyleadbeater i Fixed your sig...
http://koti.mbnet.fi/thantos/kaikkee/Dannyleadbeaterfixed.jpg

And even that is kinda big for my taste[/offtopic]

Powerpunsh
07-03-09, 13:19
Seem to be a very hard lag. Would be cool if ApuDoe would post us his atl/agl from this time with his 3 drugs. :)

Btw: did anyone of you see a GM running around? I belive as more runspeed u get, as more unusually is it possible to get this netcode bug. I mean ive never seen a running gm clipping or something like this. :rolleyes:

gamefreak
07-03-09, 13:58
Someone reported it. Pls reupp and PM.

danmalone
07-03-09, 15:21
I was actually drugging i took 3 drugs to run this fast and gr's when the df started

I suggest you be quiet now as it appears your getting flagged by most of the population. Its a shame that a game that was so popular has become rife with people like you, no wonder most of the people have left already :mad:

Habrok
07-03-09, 16:45
If you have evidence of any unauthorised activity please direct it to exploits@neocron.com.

Exploit / Hack discussions and publicly accusing other players are against the forum rules, so therefore the thread must be closed.

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok