PDA

View Full Version : I was going to play again...

Vid Gamer
23-02-09, 03:35
...but there are absolutly no US clans on Terra anymore, at least that's what I've been told by talking to people on there. Every OP clan (only 4) are European.

I was looking to get back to pvp but can't play when all active pvp clans are sleeping when I'm on and vice versa. :o

Kozmos
23-02-09, 03:42
holy hell vid, how ya been ? :o

Vid Gamer
23-02-09, 04:08
holy hell vid, how ya been ? :o

WTF Fenix!? er, Kozmos? :D

How ya been? You still play this?

Apocalypsox
23-02-09, 04:13
You actually believed what someone in Neocron told you? Remember where you are, good sir :lol:

Vid Gamer
23-02-09, 04:15
You actually believed what someone in Neocron told you? Remember where you are, good sir :lol:

Well I did ask a few people in every OP clan that was on and they all said the same thing in that most clans are European. If there's an active American clan on Terra right now I'd be happy to join them. Last one I heard was SXR before they died.

Kozmos
23-02-09, 04:50
yea im still loggin in every now and then, got a spy im levellin up, really need a hand to fix my tank up tho :/ god knows what the hell paul did but im at 94 str ....

Vid Gamer
23-02-09, 05:34
yea im still loggin in every now and then, got a spy im levellin up, really need a hand to fix my tank up tho :/ god knows what the hell paul did but im at 94 str ....

That's cool, my Tank is still capped but all my stat points have been reset and I have no idea what a good build is anymore. I just need some imps, armor, and HC rares to get back into PvP but that might be hard to do in the game today.

Kozmos
23-02-09, 10:21
That's cool, my Tank is still capped but all my stat points have been reset and I have no idea what a good build is anymore. I just need some imps, armor, and HC rares to get back into PvP but that might be hard to do in the game today.

got any gear atall ?
I could sort something out on turkish i think, and could hunt for techs to trade and stuff, kinda start from scratch like the old days lol Oo

still got my msn ?

solling
23-02-09, 14:01
come back still some action at midnight i think :p

i myself play on a rare occation.

Vid Gamer
24-02-09, 00:44
got any gear atall ?
I could sort something out on turkish i think, and could hunt for techs to trade and stuff, kinda start from scratch like the old days lol Oo

still got my msn ?

I have some stuff, some Inq/Dur Armor, Plasma Cannon, some drugs like stamina boosters and such, but nothing great like PA, rares, etc. I don't even use MSN much anymore, tbh. Do you have xfire?

Vid Gamer
24-02-09, 08:46
Is there an up-to-date skill manager anywhere?

Also, anyone on Terra be kind enough to lend me an HC rare and some armor?

Omnituens
24-02-09, 15:07
I would if mine hadnt all been turned into milky rens :(

Vid Gamer
24-02-09, 23:32
Heh, what about like an up-to-date database that showcases the games weapons, armor, stats, etc. I really need that and/or a skillbuilder.

Kanedax
24-02-09, 23:56
NSkill is the latest skill manager and techhaven.org has a great item database.

Vid Gamer
25-02-09, 01:28
Should I download v1 or v2 for nskill?

Selket
25-02-09, 04:31
hey i complain since years that there is no clan with asian timezones in NC.

:D :D :D

Nytewolf2k7
25-02-09, 15:55
hey i complain since years that there is no clan with asian timezones in NC.

:D :D :D
hehe, same

Selket
27-02-09, 02:14
hehe, same

Hey mate thats good to know that at least one here is in the same (or similar) timezone.

BTW what ping u have from perth to Neocron?

I have on good days 400 and bad ones 500-600 but intristingly its still ok for PvP.

Doc Holliday
27-02-09, 13:37
i got the same selket when i lived in sydney but pvp was a joke. pvm was fine however but lag and a few other things got in the way of serious fighting.

Biglines
27-02-09, 14:11
if ping is that important in a closing reticle system, why are there US player that still own most of the european people? afaik lag in this game can prove to be an advantage too, being able to shoot around corners?

Selket
28-02-09, 07:22
it also greatly depends on how much peeps are in the zone.

I wonderd for so long why my weapon doesnt make dmg when PL2 is crowded like a chinese shoppingcenter.

but when i do duels everything is FINE!

PvP IS possible but not as enjoyable like with a normal ping