PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestion

Kanedax
19-02-09, 08:22
I know this thread is gonna get closed asap, however, I suggest that if possible (and I know it is) an Off Topic forum should be made. It won't make things harder for the mods and it will give us a place to post things unrelated to Neocron. It provides more opportunities for discussion and IMO will give a bit more life to the forums.

Anyway just my 2 cents.

Lodar
19-02-09, 08:48
There used to be an Off-Topic forum prior to the Neocron Evolution 2.1 upgrade. The OT forum, along with several other superfluous forums, was scrapped, in favour of keeping things together in the main Community Talk forum.

Kanedax
19-02-09, 08:59
Ah, I see, I wasn't around the forums much when I was first playing.

Trivaldi
19-02-09, 20:40
However don't be discouraged by the lack of a dedicated OT forum, we're more than happy for you guys to talk about just about anything aslong as the topics remain within the forum rules and provoke conversation. ;)

Triv

Morpheus
19-02-09, 21:00
"Don't screw around, you screw around too much." - Richard Adler, South Park.

please correct me when i am wrong, but my aunt from england sais that screwing around means to have sexual intercourse, when i told her that i was screwing around with my car.

why are you having a signature to not have sexual intercourse in your signature :D

anyway - i like it ;)

morph

EDIT:// my bad

"Decent women are like Zargerus belts; if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one, chances are you don't meet the requirements."
you guys

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StevenJ
20-02-09, 01:06
Common misconception, it can also mean taking the piss :D

nobby
20-02-09, 03:59
50 quid says he's even more confused :p

I can't believe how many times I had to explain that to my Japanese friend...

edit/ oh yeah before I forget...

Why was the Off Topic forum scrapped in the first place?

Makes the place a little more tidier imo