PDA

View Full Version : Reborn noob

FatDogg
18-02-09, 12:31
So I just logged on for the first time in a few years and I find myself with a pretty well leveled tank and spy. Looks like a ton of my weapons are simply candy bars now and I have no spec on either of these. I assume I'm going to have to go drone up in the snake caves or whatever if I can find them...

Anyway, long story short, where is a player on terra to find some people to reteach him this game?

Bond.rc
18-02-09, 13:15
welcome back
a page which helped me to get used to the new stuff and locations(of caves, vendors etc.) is http://www.techhaven.org/
unfortunately i cant help you ingame, im a noob too ;)

Jaffo
18-02-09, 14:04
yes techhaven.org is the best site and all you need to learn anything about neocron there is a nc wiki there as well.

FatDogg
19-02-09, 13:43
This game has such a great community and I really appreciate how helpful everybody has been since I logged on again. All of you guys rock and I'm glad I am back.

Now I can't help but notice some of my equipment is gone or turned into odd things, what are the chances a GM will restore any of it?

Jaffo
19-02-09, 14:25
ZILCHO!

they stopped restoring items a long time ago

Dribble Joy
19-02-09, 14:25
what are the chances a GM will restore any of it?
Highly unlikely in all probability.

In the move to NC2 only imps, armour window items and your QB stuff were transferred. Anything else is gone. Keys and epic items will be gone regardless.

As for being turned into chokkies (or whatever), there's nothing you can do (afaik).

What char are you? I might have some stuff lying around that might be of use.

FatDogg
19-02-09, 17:51
I'll be on Power Glove. GM said what you said. Also give me back both my kami's. :angel:

specranator
19-02-09, 21:52
im surprised you got those... some of the items were removed from the game or heavily changed, thats why you have candy's instead of rares. :lol:

when i first came back after a couple years my character was trashed and completely non-op. shit my capped tank still cant use his CS without drugs actually lol :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
20-02-09, 02:16
Also give me back both my kami's. :angel:
See my sig :p.

Twitches in a corner somewhere....