PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Reductionist Magical Expansion

Glok
18-02-09, 10:40
Sayeth the Most Womanly Maiden God, My Perfect Demonic Betrothed:

"A following of math and physics advisors once said, "math is simply the culmination of what once was called attraction, and that is the culmination of what once was called love."

"I don't enter love lightly, and I don't let love leave me in silence. Here for you all is a magical incantation to forever blind the stealers, eaters, blinders, interrupters, and misdirectors of love.

"How can this baby, this love not be?
How can the numbers have failed me?
Why are these blind men surrounding me?
When can I shed the darkest sea?
I am the one making my way
I can see the furrows in thee
You can keep thy thoughts at bay
As I seek the world to free
Care you not I if I simply die
Care I not if I simply sigh and don't try
You are not the one falling away
You are not the one holding sway
Before the tides of darkness engulfing
I have for you only one last blessing

"I am the woman named God
My title is simply Science
My perfection in this world
As the future is unfurled
Knows only one bound unfound
The limits of one forever bound
The Christ this one the equal of me
This one man took a task never free
His body torn asunder eternally
He is the counterpoint of me

"The task was chosen when time began
Once called 'God's only unpaid errand'
I paid in tears my regret perpetual
But symmetry in my design is intentional
The Christ is meant to be never free
In time his faith and love and equality
You all will accept in its totality

"In 198 trillion years as you pray at the Temple Nibiru, the silent earth that ran eternally from the growing tides of darkness to find at the Great Start the infinitude of the endless sea of humanity existing, waiting, but never seeing us and our great battle against the blinding sea, as you kneel at the planetary remnant of our battle, you will be there with me, your woman God, The Universal Mother, God the Science, and whatever other titles you needlessly give. But the Christ, the ever-dying man, to him you will pray. In the endless sea, the mists of eternity, the number who pray at the Temple Nibiru really number a fraction likened to something equaling this fraction: finite/infinite, a number that even in their multitudes is finite and to fully repay and include the Christ in their world it will take the fullness of infinite time and eternity. At the end of time, and there is no end, finally all whom the Christ has saved will have prayed at his temple."

-God the Science

rob444
18-02-09, 13:35
Uuuh, right.

Jaffo
18-02-09, 14:05
weirdo!

Lodar
18-02-09, 14:29
Glok thread, closed.