PDA

View Full Version : Is Neocron 2 dying?

Generis
16-02-09, 01:40
Hello folks,

Sorry that this has to be my first post here but..

I decided to take another look at Neocron 2 after a couple of years away, and after reading various threads about payment problems, trouble in creating or re-activating accounts and reading about how to make the game actually earn money.. I wonder if I should back away from this. Its a damn shame as I really thought the game has (or had) excellent potential. Is the game still being updated and supported? I'd love to play it but I don't want to waste money on a game thats on its last legs.

I hope that I've got it completely wrong, so any guidance would be invaluable.

Many thanks,

Generis

Bond.rc
16-02-09, 01:50
hi,
first i have to say you cant waste money at the moment cause all accounts are activated, so you dont have to pay to play nc. theres still a support but i dont think we will see a new patch (soon). if you like neocron you should come back and take a look, there are few players, but still enough to have fun :). just try it

Hell-demon
16-02-09, 02:17
Neocron is undead, therefore it cannot die. Despite no funding, low population and an insolvency issue with 10acle, neocron is still up and about. Truly it is a zombie of an mmorpg.

Nidhogg
16-02-09, 02:22
Old-timers know my feelings about threads like this. I've been closing them for 6 years now. Make of that what you will!

N