PDA

View Full Version : Fix Aunty!

Lexxuk
02-02-09, 18:37
So as I walk around PP often and err... don't look *coff* at the strippers, I can't help but not notice that Aunty is broke, she just stands there looking like... someone thats just standing there!

Is she broke? She should be dancing like the rest of them, even if Hoder wasn't very nice and didn't spawn Aunty at the recent event (everyone <3 Aunty).

Fix aunty, make her dance (btw, is she based on MJS?) :angel:

Garfield
02-02-09, 18:48
/signed

HURRY PLZ

Asurmen Spec Op
02-02-09, 21:38
So as I walk around PP often and err... don't look *coff* at the strippers, I can't help but not notice that Aunty is broke, she just stands there looking like... someone thats just standing there!

Is she broke? She should be dancing like the rest of them, even if Hoder wasn't very nice and didn't spawn Aunty at the recent event (everyone <3 Aunty).

Fix aunty, make her dance (btw, is she based on MJS?) :angel:
She is the first person I introduce noobs to! If she doesn't dance she might lose her job and that cannot be allowed!

Lexxuk
03-02-09, 04:39
And spawn her at events, the normal strippers just don't have the sex appeal that Aunty has! :D

Asurmen Spec Op
03-02-09, 05:50
And spawn her at events, the normal strippers just don't have the sex appeal that Aunty has! :D
WHERE DID YOUR SIG GO!?

Tratos
03-02-09, 13:33
Why 'Aunty'? That sentiment worries me a little more about you Lex. Hasn't she been b0rked since the new ho's were added?

Jaffo
03-02-09, 14:24
who the hell is aunty

Lexxuk
03-02-09, 15:56
WHERE DID YOUR SIG GO!?

Well... my web space never gets used, ever so I host it on that, but for some weird reason some hungarian website took an interest in my webiste and sent me over my limit, and so I've been archived till I sort it out :(

/edit @ above - go to PP2 and on the right hand side are 3 strippers, one is Aunty :)

/edit @ tratos (I got a phone call from hawt babe whilst writing this post) - its Aunty, Aunty is to NC what Moogles are to FF or umm, orcs are to Warhammer! You may as well remove Drom's if you have no Aunty :cool:

Asurmen Spec Op
03-02-09, 19:36
Well... my web space never gets used, ever so I host it on that, but for some weird reason some hungarian website took an interest in my webiste and sent me over my limit, and so I've been archived till I sort it out :(

/edit @ above - go to PP2 and on the right hand side are 3 strippers, one is Aunty :)

/edit @ tratos (I got a phone call from hawt babe whilst writing this post) - its Aunty, Aunty is to NC what Moogles are to FF or umm, orcs are to Warhammer! You may as well remove Drom's if you have no Aunty :cool:
You can use this one
http://www.pencilo.com/lexx.gif
I've got 160GB bandwidth, so I think you'll be ok ;)

Lexxuk
03-02-09, 21:19
I moved it over to my other webspace so everyone can see the uber guineapig of doomness :D

Asurmen Spec Op
03-02-09, 21:27
I moved it over to my other webspace so everyone can see the uber guineapig of doomness :D
omg you have a blag.

Lexxuk
03-02-09, 21:35
Aye, it comes with the webspace, Plesk or something so isn't updated to the latest version and I'm too lazy to use FTP, though it is possible to use cron and upload a tar file so that cron will decompress the file, but again, lazy :angel:

/edit - just found out where my bandwidth went, someone linked my sig to a popular hungarian site, I'm going to have to disable hot linking through .htaccess, poor lil guinea pig ; ;