PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Happy Birthday Doc Holliday & Pyper!!!

Nymphette79
29-01-09, 11:29
Happy Birthday to 2 very important men in my life
Love you both very much
Can't think of a present to offer you without feeling it would be more of a gift for me ;)

L0KI
29-01-09, 12:18
Doc & Al,

I witnessed many a family feud on Ventrilo, and have known you both on and off for years now. We never did go for that beer this time last year; but that was my fault.

Have a great birthday chaps, and stay in touch :)

You're both legends.

NAPPER
29-01-09, 13:55
i cant agree more then the above posts both top lads

Have a good one guys

Lexxuk
29-01-09, 19:10
Happy birthday!

Setlec
29-01-09, 21:12
Happy birthday to both of you!

Riddle
29-01-09, 22:12
Happy Birthday guys:D

StevenJ
29-01-09, 23:26
Happy birthdays :D

(I feel bad for not seeing those when I made the Watts one now :( )

Serah Logan
31-01-09, 09:16
Happy Birthday from a greasy yank buddy!

~Croatoan

Isec
31-01-09, 11:10
Happy Birthday :D

William Antrim
31-01-09, 13:00
Thanks guys. Im in norfolk at the mo so dont have reliable internet most of the time.

Will be (hopefully) mobile and with an actual real car soon so Mr fang sir, il be up to sheffield for that beer. The next 8 months has all been planned out for me now unfortunately but hoping to get some leave in somewhere to catch up with all you 'orrible lot! (im off to iraq in may so yay go me!) and we can compare war stories hopefully.

In the meantime, have a flame for me, a pk for my bro and a good old fashioned bitchin session to celebrate another bloody year on this ball of mud.

:)

p.s thanks linz :p

Doc Holliday
31-01-09, 16:01
there is no such thing as a family arguement. it was merely the fact i was correct and he wasnt and he didnt realise it yet. :)

thanks for the well wishes folks. its been fun. got some nice cards a bit of cash and a lot of laughs. not much more needed than that.

Well. maybe a patch for nc? is that too much to ask :D

Cerbious
02-02-09, 11:35
Ok 3 days late but better late then never, i mean without you two my nc expereince would have been totally different, :angel: , HAPPY BIRTHDAY lads hope you both had a good one.

Al you got a car now? if you ever near my neck of woods look me up.

Nidhogg
02-02-09, 12:14
I missed this one too. Happy unbirthday! :)

Tratos
03-02-09, 13:43
Happy belated birthday guys

Serah Logan
05-02-09, 13:08
Thanks guys. Im in norfolk at the mo so dont have reliable internet most of the time.

Do you mean Norfolk, VA, USA? Or Norfolk on your side of the pond?

If it's answer A, then I'm coming up for a beer and bitches.....

Doc Holliday
05-02-09, 17:33
LOL

norfolk our side cro. sorry dude.

im in tears now laughin. all i can think of is the scene from baseketball.

"what you come here for boy?"

Little Kid "i came for the beer and the bitches!!!"

William Antrim
08-02-09, 01:26
It was in Little Nicky dick head.

Anyway, Cro me old mucker, its my side of the pond Im afraid. That said I should be stateside in Arizona some time next year I've been told. We have to deploy for exercise vs the good ol' USAF and Army. We normally win and get sent home early so im told but if I can blag some leave afterwards and book a private flight home I am allowed to stay on if i want. If i can do that ill shout you for sure, theres a few places i need to stop by over there anyway!

Bozz-Von Mel
15-02-09, 13:45
Happy late birthday fellas. So Al, you officially RAF now? I will still be in iraq when you get here. If you end up down south there is a chance we could run into eachother.

I remember those arguments on vent/ts. I would laugh only because I could half ass understand what they were saying. Then Ade would make fun of my american/country accent.

OH, and Al we have to let you guys win those exercises out of goodwill.

Doc Holliday
15-02-09, 19:31
Happy late birthday fellas. So Al, you officially RAF now? I will still be in iraq when you get here. If you end up down south there is a chance we could run into eachother.

I remember those arguments on vent/ts. I would laugh only because I could half ass understand what they were saying. Then Ade would make fun of my american/country accent.

OH, and Al we have to let you guys win those exercises out of goodwill.

:) nevaarrrr. i would take the piss because its me.

glad you checked in dude and your still good. i was wondering where in the world you are. keep me posted when you roll back over state side and we will catch up on ventrilo or smething.