PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Black Prophecy

kane
29-01-09, 05:59
I noticed I got no invites to Black Prophecy.. I have not heard much did the project die? I did hear a while ago about some issues but lost track..

I'm really dying for something :S I have bad luck when comes to betas hehe :)

ashley watts
29-01-09, 09:04
Im also wondering whats going on atm, been away for a while and really need somthing to play, havn't played an MMO in soo long.

Singleplayer games get boooring quick =/

Powerpunsh
29-01-09, 09:18
I hope they keep working on it like they said in the past to 10tacles insolvency.

Want some eyecandy space mmo game. :)

Biglines
29-01-09, 10:10
Im also wondering whats going on atm, been away for a while and really need somthing to play, havn't played an MMO in soo long.

Singleplayer games get boooring quick =/

play nc? it's free! :P

L0KI
29-01-09, 12:19
Any form of update to say they're still alive and working would be excellent.

It's been far too long.

There's poor communication, then there's outright taking the pissticles.

Brammers
29-01-09, 12:56
It's been *way* too long of any updates or news from KK on both Neocron and Black Prophecy.

Riddle
29-01-09, 15:37
Me thinks Snow, Hoder and Nid all clubbed together, bought the old servers and are currenlty running NC from a secret location!!

BP? no one in beta then? Reakktor, dunno whats going on there???

Mighty Max
29-01-09, 17:27
I think we should see it with a bit more distance.

Untill now not much about BP has reached the public. As customers of KK we have noticed most of it and it's still not much. The conclusion i'm getting is that if it were not KK we wouldn't have heard anything at all about BP, and wei wouldn't come to the situation where we'd want more infos yet.

Let us wait to the moment we have more then closed-door, early developing state presentations till we demand more. If that info is granted us and made shiny as it would be possible to not disappoint us with the still early state, they'd wake up expectations they probably never can fullfill.

While beeing in the closed beta for nc, the bublic didn't know it was allready running, and from the few infos leaked in interviews, fantasies went wild. It was often funny to see what was described (having it just infront of oneself)in the interviews, and what the readers read out of it.

Let the time show us.

Setlec
29-01-09, 19:04
from what i could find on the web is 10tacle is no more, 10tacle studios belgium (http://www.10tacle.be/index.htm) (aka Elsewhere Entertainment SPRL) was develeoping (because it's closed too) a game called TOTEMS with the NeoReallity technology. Now the Big question is what does KK own as IPs? Is NeoReallity bellongs to KK or to 10TACLE? is BP owned by 10tacle or KK? IMO BP is/was owned by 10Tacle so i don't think that KK can continue the developement of BP, if Neoreallity IP is owned by 10tacle it's a really bad loss.

Here is a small niche of infos that i got, click here (http://www.planet-totems.net/).

Cheers

Brammers
29-01-09, 19:25
It was rumoured for a while that Black prophecy was going to use the NeoReality engine, it turned out to be false.

Black Prophecy is using the Gamebryo engine, so it looks like the NeoReality has nothing to do with KK.

As to who owns Black Prophecy or Neocron IP, to me it's KK, otherwise I serriously doubt Neocron would still be running, and also the BP website is still up and running. The German 10t site (http://www.10tacle.com) has been down for a long time.

Tratos
29-01-09, 19:44
Ownership seems to be an odd one but i'd say both products are firmly in ReaKKtor's hands. Due to being the nosey so-and-so i am, i often check out KK's site etc for updates and the most noticable is that www.reakktor.com no longer displays the 10tacle graphic although the company description goes no further than the 2004 takeover (the Northstar Developers graphics has been there for a long time so i doubt has anything to do with ownership).

Another thing of note is that the 10T ownership statement has also disapeared from the bottom and imprint of www.blackprophecy.com (www.black-prophecy.com), one does not exist on this forum either. However the www.neocron.com website still has 10Ts statement on the footer and the imprint directs the user to a 10T office which i assume is no more!

The Prophecy Network (www.prophecy-network.com) continues to try and get new information as well as wander the far reaches of the web for news but currently all is sadly quiet.

Hopefully KK will wow us soon!

kane
29-01-09, 19:46
this kind of info you think would be made public.. :(

Brammers
29-01-09, 21:28
this kind of info you think would be made public.. :(

It is all public, just follow the links!

Riddle
29-01-09, 22:18
Hey Tratos , Christmas is over :P save that avatar for this years thread you start in December!!

LiL T
30-01-09, 18:04
I too would like more info on this space game, I'm bored out of my mind with nothing decent to play...

kane
04-02-09, 21:26
New screenshots?
http://bp.kkweb8.de/screens/debut_screen_003.jpg

http://www.black-prophecy.com/

Tratos
05-02-09, 02:14
old :( the TPN have had these screens for months and months :p maybe you should head on over to www.prophecy-network.com ;)

kane
05-02-09, 03:28
old :( the TPN have had these screens for months and months :p maybe you should head on over to www.prophecy-network.com ;)
I prob already seen them i dont pay attention lol