PDA

View Full Version : Returning player. Whats changed? activity? and such

CritiNator
28-01-09, 16:09
Hello,

Im not sure if anyone remembers me, but i used to pvp everyday, against everyone. I played at FF but, we formed our own "team" "Finnish Gimps (FG)".
Im now, trying to get NC to work fully at Linux, if i cant get it to work soon, i install it on XP.

Changes? Any after THE 2.2?
How many players there are online at peak times?
Is FF clan still playing?

Lexxuk
28-01-09, 16:14
Hello and mita kuluu! (my ex is Finnish, I love the accent :D and yes, Santa is real).

PVP tends to take place in Plaza 2 now, sometimes blue on blue, although maybe thats just people that want to shoot me :angel: Not sure on the Op scene, the world map is in two colours only. Population varies from 2% up to 15% on Terra, so if you are looking for people to kill, you can probably find em :) Just not me, I'm allergic to death, brings me out in SI.

CritiNator
28-01-09, 17:43
Heh, nice :)

I remember when i used to play here, we ( my buddyes and me ) killed all colors. Lack of players caused it.. i guess.
But good to hear, that theres still players.
Im still fighting with linux, but hope to get it working tonight and come online.

Riddle
28-01-09, 18:24
Im now, trying to get NC to work fully at Linux, if i cant get it to work soon, i install it on XP.

Check out the WIKI (http://wiki.techhaven.org/Running_Neocron_in_Linux) guide to running in Linux, may give you some pointers and help avoid the pitfalls!

Good Luck and welcome Back!

icie2_679
28-01-09, 21:51
Hi, i've just returned aswell! Just wondering if warbots,fire creatures (can't remember name!), chaos caves, etc still soloable? Since i need to find my feet again after so many years away. :angel:

Also i'm not sure what clans are around atm, so any helpfull clans out there open for recruitment? I need quite abit of helping sorting my toons and getting back into the neocron community! :D

Is there also any admins which can help me with my old forum account as i can't remember my account details for it, and my old email no longer exists :(.

Ok ok this is the very last thing i saw http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z10/CdH_Isec/Client2008-12-2404-05-27-55.jpg, does anyone know where i can get it :).

Any help would be mucho appreciated.