PDA

View Full Version : Teeny tiny problem

Nymphette79
07-01-09, 23:47
I have been using same PC for years & have had this forum set to remember me all the time (stupid i know) so I have not had to type pw in for ages.
Now that I have a laptop I can't log in as totally forgotten pw & the email its linked to is long since dead so who do I need to mail to sort this. I didn't know if helpdesk could do anything as its not ingame.

Apologies for the blondness
TIA
xxx

Nidhogg
08-01-09, 00:19
Please PM me with the email address your account is currently tied to (the one that doesn't work any more). I can use this as evidence that you are the true owner of the account and not just using a machine that automatically logs you in.

Also give me a new email address and I'll change it for you. You can then use the lost password (http://forum.neocron.com/login.php?do=lostpw) facility.

N

Jodo
08-01-09, 22:52
Please PM me with the email address your account is currently tied to (the one that doesn't work any more). I can use this as evidence that you are the true owner of the account and not just using a machine that automatically logs you in.

Also give me a new email address and I'll change it for you. You can then use the lost password (http://forum.neocron.com/login.php?do=lostpw) facility.

N

Isn't the currently registered email address displayed in the User CP? In the "Edit Email & Password" page? You'd still be able to view that if you're using auto login.

Nidhogg
08-01-09, 23:08
Isn't the currently registered email address displayed in the User CP? In the "Edit Email & Password" page? You'd still be able to view that if you're using auto login.
Yes. That is a flaw, I admit. :p All that matters is that I have to be sufficiently convinced, and in this case I was.

N

LiL T
09-01-09, 04:50
I have been using same PC for years & have had this forum set to remember me all the time (stupid i know) so I have not had to type pw in for ages.
Now that I have a laptop I can't log in as totally forgotten pw & the email its linked to is long since dead so who do I need to mail to sort this. I didn't know if helpdesk could do anything as its not ingame.

Apologies for the blondness
TIA
xxx

One google mail account is what you need for everything madam, then you can set that to check all the other accounts you might have, I've made this mistake myself and it sucks so I got a gmail account and now use that for everything as its permanent.

NAPPER
09-01-09, 07:14
lol i use 3 hotmail accounts hahahaha

flib
09-01-09, 21:04
lolhotmail