PDA

View Full Version : Hey

TheJesterLives
05-01-09, 03:57
TheJester from old school NCAT on Uranus.

Just checking to see how the game is and how everyone is, and I am the american Jester from New York.

Apocalypsox
05-01-09, 03:59
I still fucking love you for saving my noob ass at battledome back on Uranus. Fucking evil Crahn hybrids.

TheJesterLives
05-01-09, 04:01
I am coming back to Neocron hopefully if I can get my account info and get a clan for my noob ass.

TheJesterLives
05-01-09, 04:23
Guess no one misses me.

MkVenner
05-01-09, 05:16
Definitely remember the name, can't says I miss you that much, didn't know you really lol. Not been back too long myself, it's all so different, I'm running round like a total noob, 'cept I got expensive shit to loose :P

NAPPER
05-01-09, 05:46
I Remeber you lol i only joined NCATabout 1 month befor it broke up then i joined NC Elite with Tick, Bronx, Kanye, Cold and Ice and alot more that i cant Remeber

Definitely remember the name, can't says I miss you that much, didn't know you really lol. Not been back too long myself, it's all so different, I'm running round like a total noob, 'cept I got expensive shit to loose :P

Keep out of P2 lol

Jodo
05-01-09, 06:12
I remember you. You were possibly the most hated player on that server because of all the noob killing you did. That may be why no one misses you. :p

TheJesterLives
05-01-09, 06:39
But I loved killing noobs it was my hobby, I was the crappiest NCAT member but made up for it on ventrilo :P

Apocalypsox
05-01-09, 06:44
Meh, might have killed me but i found other ways for revenge. Killing all your op turrets at rank 30 was fun :lol: Kill me and ill hit you in the pocket

Dribble Joy
05-01-09, 08:20
*Waves.*

elem3nt[]
05-01-09, 08:43
hello neocron friends

Doc Holliday
05-01-09, 15:12
wow. the first "im coming back" thread from thejester of 2009. you saw it here first folks :rolleyes:

Doc Holliday
06-01-09, 00:08
no option to edit. ps welcome back element as well as jester.

MkVenner
06-01-09, 01:18
no option to edit. ps welcome back element as well as jester.

No welcome back for me? :(

:p

TheJesterLives
06-01-09, 01:48
Dribble Joy you are still around? My god..

So is it worth coming back? Anyone got gear, cash, a clan maybe for me?

L0KI
06-01-09, 03:11
Welcome back MkVenner :)

I've recently seen you on 'the forums that aren't to be mentioned' for the upcoming re-release of said game that is also not to be mentioned!

It's looking good, don't you think? :)

TheJesterLives
06-01-09, 03:52
So who hooking me up with gear?

MkVenner
06-01-09, 04:15
Welcome back MkVenner :)

I've recently seen you on 'the forums that aren't to be mentioned' for the upcoming re-release of said game that is also not to be mentioned!

It's looking good, don't you think? :)

I couldn't possibly comment... ;)

Apocalypsox
06-01-09, 06:07
Welcome back, Mkvenner! Glad to see you back, always did like having you around. and not on FoM. :p

SilentEye
06-01-09, 11:01
So who hooking me up with gear?

Begger! :eek:

zii
06-01-09, 11:09
The Jester and MkVenner. Now I recognise those names, but Alzheimer’s stops me in dead in my ... sorry what?

Doc Holliday
07-01-09, 00:08

sorry dude. welcome back. rab pm me the game u talk of. im interested.

Bozz-Von Mel
07-01-09, 11:45
Welcome back. Nobody really kills noobs anymore. Well probably cause there are not any. I can hook ya up with some gear, but keep in mind I am on the other side of the world atm.

Doc Holliday
07-01-09, 18:30
Welcome back. Nobody really kills noobs anymore. Well probably cause there are not any. I can hook ya up with some gear, but keep in mind I am on the other side of the world atm.

there are and there always will be. they are just hi level noobs. neocron is full of them.

RavinX13
07-01-09, 23:33
There are still noobs, well newbs. But I aint removing my LE until I am ready to deal with gankers.

Nymphette79
07-01-09, 23:39
I remember u Jester, never had any real trouble with u myself :angel:
Welcome back!!!

TheJesterLives
08-01-09, 03:06
Well if anyone is on or could let me know when they could hook me up with some gear that would be awesome.

I got a rifle spy at dex 62, and a heavy combat tank at 92 str..

So could use mainly that type of gear or some apu barrels for like psi 25-45, I think anything awesome.

L0KI
08-01-09, 13:26
Hi btw Jester - I remember you.

I remember when Slutsumi and Skuld left sYn to form NCAT.

I have apartments full of stuff that will not get used unless the game is patched, so I'll sort you out at some point.

LiL T
09-01-09, 04:52
']hello neocron friends

Hi there.

LiL T
09-01-09, 04:54

And hi there :D

TheJesterLives
09-01-09, 06:21
Hi btw Jester - I remember you.

I remember when Slutsumi and Skuld left sYn to form NCAT.

I have apartments full of stuff that will not get used unless the game is patched, so I'll sort you out at some point.

Sounds good to me man.

TheJesterLives
11-01-09, 23:38
So who hooking me up with some guns and stuff?

flib
12-01-09, 01:24
Please stop begging on the forums. If you're gonna beg for stuff, please do it ingame.

TheJesterLives
12-01-09, 05:59
Please stop begging on the forums. If you're gonna beg for stuff, please do it ingame.

Why don't you stay out of my thread douche and be a troll some where else, and do not need to beg now. Made about 300k already tonight.

But anyone hear from Ice, Skid, Skuld, Gerald, Coid?

flib
12-01-09, 09:08
Just because you're a so-called "veteran" doesn't give you the right to be a douche and it doesn't entitle you to free equipment.
Congratulations on your 300k.

Bidet to you, sir.

SilentEye
12-01-09, 10:23
Arogancy is bliss (sometimes) :D

NAPPER
12-01-09, 13:38
Why don't you stay out of my thread douche and be a troll some where else, and do not need to beg now. Made about 300k already tonight.

But anyone hear from Ice, Skid, Skuld, Gerald, Coid?

Ice played for a bit a while ago and went to play WOW and the rest i have no idea havent seen them for many moons.

NAPPER
12-01-09, 14:09
But I loved killing noobs it was my hobby, I was the crappiest NCAT member but made up for it on ventrilo :P
JESTEEEEERRRRRRR!

it's iCe posting here on Nappers PC Mwhahahaha
you did make up for it on vent you loud fucking douche! :D

NAPPER just told me NC is free.. wut?
I need this game so bad, WoW pvp is totally shit (even tho i rox dem sox up in thurr)

hows the pvp in nc? it is remotely like nc1 nowadays?

love and kisses to the NCAT crew and fans, death and decay to the haters

iCe`

Dribble Joy
12-01-09, 17:45
Personally I'd say PvP is at it's best for a long time. APUs and melee needs a boost, but otherwise the other classes are quite viable and most weapons too.
OP fights are a lot better as PPUs have been altered quite a bit. No more teams of indestructible jawas.

TheJesterLives
13-01-09, 01:48
I have not done any PvPing yet iCe making some new toons and stuff so no pvp for me yet.

Maui
13-01-09, 18:01
sup doucebag, ice is making new chars ?

extract
14-01-09, 06:19
we need more NCAT come back I was stakka in ncat

and you were chicken legs if Im not mistaken

but its ok Im keepin the drone tradition alive....

I have some old stuffs that I dont use anymore for tank and spy stuffs u can have, just hit me up ingame

colonel sanders on terra

"edit-omgosh ice is back too? 8| "

NAPPER
14-01-09, 07:06
Ice isnt back he was just saying HEY!!!!!!

Hes playing WOW

Pungent77
15-01-09, 02:33
Yo Jester, sup bro.

Dunno if Coid still plays, someone has one of his accounts with the ppu NEMLC..but it's def not the NCAT coid.

I miss those fun times ganking fools with our rifle spies.

TheJesterLives
18-01-09, 21:35
yo dude

i sent you a PM, give me your e-mail

Saiyuki-
25-01-09, 05:26
what a noob

Pungent77
29-01-09, 22:09
what a noob

Noob how?

I'd give him my stuff in a heartbeat, he's that cool....I'd have to get it back though before he quits again.

And I remember how you used to beg for shit on Uranus, Does that make you a noob too?

Saiyuki-
31-01-09, 02:15
Lol ... l2seethejoke

Pungent77
31-01-09, 05:31
Lol ... l2seethejoke

What kind of humor are you on? I guess I'll have to eat some paint chips to see the joke....

Doc Holliday
31-01-09, 15:59
lol. great thread derailment boys.

Saiyuki-
01-02-09, 02:09
Just joking with him... NCAT is back... Im returning for this .. lol

NAPPER
26-02-09, 00:31
iCe` here again posting from NAPPER's house.

I'm gonna download NC tonight, I wanna play again now :(
(that and WoW was getting WAYYYY too boring)

anyone from the old NCAT crew still around?
heard chopo was playing again, i need to /sex him alot!

anyway, guess i'll see you guys ingame sometime soon so i can terrorize plaza once again :angel:

-xoxo- iCe` -xoxo-

iCethebest
26-02-09, 16:22
so, wasn't NC free to play?
it says it's billing me for 23 euros :s

can't retrieve my old account cuz apparently it's not set to my current e-mail adress (one which ive used for a good 8 years now) and ive forgotten my username so that won't help much..

iCethebest
27-02-09, 19:42
right, got it to work now :D

I'm remaking NCAT together with Reklin as Tangent btw, if anyone is up, pm me here

Kanedax
27-02-09, 22:59
Rawr! I Am Tangent!

Chosen One
02-03-09, 18:00
Rawr! I Am Tangent!

stick with AD Kane, more respect that way :rolleyes:

Kanedax
02-03-09, 18:03
stick with AD Kane, more respect that way :rolleyes:

Heh if I cared about the respect of the NC population as a whole I'd be an emo little faggot. Fortunately those who really know me give me the props. Oh dude, I'mma come with Tet and we're gonna gang rape you soon. Fer shizzle.

Chosen One
02-03-09, 19:06
Heh if I cared about the respect of the NC population as a whole I'd be an emo little faggot. Fortunately those who really know me give me the props. Oh dude, I'mma come with Tet and we're gonna gang rape you soon. Fer shizzle.

call me anytime dude ;)

FBI
11-03-09, 05:25
holy shit.... jester, silent eye, dribble joy, element, extract.... what the hell are you guys still doing here.. haha

i remember all of you, whether ingame or on the forums. it's been too long, hope everyone is doing good. i just got back from a rediculously long deployment in iraq (14months)... and life has never been sweeter now that i'm back.. glad to see you all!

-FBI/Parad0x

(edit: those of you who are still alive here and remember me, hit me up!...)

*Dazz*
26-03-09, 23:25
Oh man, even my sig brings back memories :lol:

William Antrim
28-03-09, 16:51
Wow. FBI glad youre back safe! I am due to deploy in 6 weeks time.

Thejester, I don't think he was the most hated guy on the server, I DO think he was one of the biggest mouths though.

All the same, the past is long gone and water under the bridge in most cases. Its good to see old enemies come back every now and again. It gives us more to shoot at.

Question?

Which Ice played on uranus? Ice_ or iCe'? one of em was the irritating little turdfly who used to whine a lot and the other was a cool guy from what i remember. Just trying to put faces to names.

Doc Holliday
29-03-09, 16:02
love the sig dazz.

i will try and get on later today if i can. :)

Bozz-Von Mel
09-04-09, 08:15
holy shit.... jester, silent eye, dribble joy, element, extract.... what the hell are you guys still doing here.. haha

i remember all of you, whether ingame or on the forums. it's been too long, hope everyone is doing good. i just got back from a rediculously long deployment in iraq (14months)... and life has never been sweeter now that i'm back.. glad to see you all!

-FBI/Parad0x

(edit: those of you who are still alive here and remember me, hit me up!...)

tell me about it. 12 months and counting.

Doc Holliday
09-04-09, 14:11

good to hear from you mate. i wondered if you were still out there. keep in touch :)

NAPPER
09-04-09, 14:19

Is Tick still about ?

*Dazz*
26-05-09, 13:57
Keep tryin to get ahold of him, but haven't heard much cept he's goin back to afghanistan again :rolleyes: