PDA

View Full Version : [OT] What did we get for Christmas?

nobby
27-12-08, 17:40
As last year, I'm making another, "What did we get for Christmas" thread :p

This year myself, Got lots of chocolate, Money, Jimmy Carr DVD, Bill Bailey DVD, Little Planet game, Body Scrub botianical stuff and Guitar Hero World tour band Box.

How about everyone else?

Nidhogg
27-12-08, 20:09
I got a new watch...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/Dangerousdaze/1.jpg

Also two flying lessons: one in a plane and one in a helicopter. :)

N

/edit - I got LBP too. Maybe we should do a Neocron level.

Sharper Blade
27-12-08, 20:28
I got nudes of Hoder

Nidhogg
27-12-08, 21:01
I got nudes of Hoder
Ah, so you were the highest bidder! Don't forget to leave feedback.

N

gstyle40
27-12-08, 21:25
hmm lets see....got money, clothes, 2 bottles of cologne(tommy hilfiger and dolce) 3 shirts, king size bedding, salad bowl, ginsu cuttlery, old spice bodywash( swagger :D ) the dark knight dvd, oh and the 2009 raiderettes calendar(from the gf :cool: )

Apocalypsox
27-12-08, 21:28
bought myself a Novint Falcon, some robotic stuff, got a nice new MP3 player, few movies, Mount and Blade (Fucking awesome game, Must have) and i resubbed planetside for nostalgic value with a bit of my money.

StevenJ
27-12-08, 21:34
After Shave, clothes, money, booze.

Pretty much the same as last year :D

NAPPER
27-12-08, 21:54
I have some socks, boxers, After shave

Oh my dad said i have to pick one of the following
Laptop (http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/xpsnb_gaming?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn)

woooo

Asurmen Spec Op
27-12-08, 21:59
A Fujutisu T1010, running almost perfectly on Linux. Only thing left is to write the touchscreen driver.

Hoder
27-12-08, 23:51
I got nudes of Hoder
Ah, so you were the highest bidder! Don't forget to leave feedback.

NNot quite.. Asurmen's $1.99 beat Sharper's 99¢, sorry :(

Back to xmas, I got more alcohol than I know what to do with... party at mine new year's eve, anyone?

Setlec
28-12-08, 02:26
got nothing more than friendship and love... nothing beats that!

Cheers

PS: oh gfx cards died that beats what i wrote up here!

Asurmen Spec Op
28-12-08, 02:52
Not quite.. Asurmen's $1.99 beat Sharper's 99¢, sorry :(

Back to xmas, I got more alcohol than I know what to do with... party at mine new year's eve, anyone?
I win!
Lucky you, the video of me harassing you at an event has been lost to the ages :(

tarasm
28-12-08, 03:07
I got a Toyota Supra 96,hks headers,new intake,t88 turbo,bore out disp to 4 liters,new intercooler,custom exhausts,forged internals,new ecu,stand alone fuel manager,wastefate,hks bov,n1 tires,bridge bucket seats,new gauges. Just a few things to the list ;)

silent000
28-12-08, 03:28
I got a new gearbox and Clutch as mine died a couple of weeks back... drives like a dream now... :angel:

Other then that just a few bits and bobs like new shoes, money, new WRC spoiler and new front and rear bumpers along with sideskirts and spats.

Twas a good christmas except from the xmas meal, wenrt too good this year :(

CMaster
28-12-08, 03:32
Not quite.. Asurmen's $1.99 beat Sharper's 99¢, sorry :(

Careful, I haven't had any other invites for NYE yet so may hold you to that.

I probably still have that video somewhere Assman.

Isec
28-12-08, 03:41
this year nothing :( :wtf: :(

Garfield
28-12-08, 04:58

ye for sure plz post your address :angel:

u can PM it aswell i bring the pizza and am sure we can get kanedax to sort us with chicks

well my xmas presents are: sweets/sausages (damn alot of them i got)
beer wine and wiskey oh a little bit vodka tho
bit cash from my grannie
and my boss gave me 3 months off

Sharper Blade
28-12-08, 08:40
Party at Hoder's I'm so in!

Dribble Joy
28-12-08, 12:47
About £100 in total from various sources. Some beer, chockies, random stock stuff and a couple of books.

Hoder
28-12-08, 12:56
I got a new gearbox and Clutch as mine died a couple of weeks back... Try pressing the clutch when you change gears; they last longer that way :)

and new front and rear bumpersWhen you install a sat-nav, it only tells you where YOU should go.. you should still steer the car. Poor bumpers :p

SilentEye
29-12-08, 09:32
Call of Duty: World at War
Mirror's Edge
Grey's Anatomy 4 (x2 OOPS!)

..other small things :D

naimex
29-12-08, 15:04
money (not enough for next insurance payment though, so have to scrape a few grand together before march).

a desk lamp.... now i just need a desk.... and something that isnt illuminated already.

cappucino cups.

the dark knight dvd

hancock dvd

trick or treat dvd

chocolate

iron man dvd

gift thingy for ebgames

and some random lowtech stuff.

Hoder
29-12-08, 18:54
money (not enough for next insurance payment though, so have to scrape a few grand together before march).

a desk lamp.... now i just need a desk.... and something that isnt illuminated already.

cappucino cups.

the dark knight dvd

hancock dvd

trick or treat dvd

chocolate

iron man dvd

gift thingy for ebgames

and some random lowtech stuff.All well and good, but we're all dying to know what "Sofie" got! :angel:

Transformer
29-12-08, 20:57
All well and good, but we're all dying to know what "Sofie" got! :angel:

No, that's just you.

Kanedax
29-12-08, 21:25
Clothes, 22" lcd tv, 5.1 home theatre system, guitar hero world tour, money clip. Then my bucs lost and ruined the holidays. Any of you guys out there Man U fans? Because, seriously, fuck the Glazers, ever since Malcom had his stroke his boys have been running their NFL franchise in to the ground.

Kanedax
29-12-08, 21:27
ye for sure plz post your address :angel:

u can PM it aswell i bring the pizza and am sure we can get kanedax to sort us with chicks

well my xmas presents are: sweets/sausages (damn alot of them i got)
beer wine and wiskey oh a little bit vodka tho
bit cash from my grannie
and my boss gave me 3 months off

Hell yeah I got you on the broads, some of 'em have to be trannies though, silly US laws with their equal opportunity employment clauses.

Powerpunsh
29-12-08, 21:40
I got a nice big Picture, some clothes, money + candy.
still got 3 choco santa clauses. :p

i've donated my parents a waterglasspipe which produces bubbles on the ground and let some fishes swim. It glows in 6 different colors and looks pretty cool. :D

Conduit
29-12-08, 22:20
got nothing more than friendship and love... nothing beats that!

Best present ever. You're a very lucky person indeed.

I bought myself a bottle of 1978 Auchentoshan (http://www.auchentoshan.co.uk/index.php) single malt whisky from the distillery. 58% alcohol and it's almost all gone!

aKe`cj
30-12-08, 01:11
Best present ever. You're a very lucky person indeed.

I bought myself a bottle of 1978 Auchentoshan (http://www.auchentoshan.co.uk/index.php) single malt whisky from the distillery. 58% alcohol and it's almost all gone!

yummy..

me brother wrapped up a 1964 Glen Grant for me - I knew it'd pay off to give him the old laptop :cool:

naimex
30-12-08, 02:52
All well and good, but we're all dying to know what "Sofie" got! :angel:

I didn't get her anything, because she had already gotten a thong and a panty, a set of stockings, a bra, 3 tops, a pair of sunglasses and a pair of shorts this year, amounting to a total of about 250 euro since she moved in.

That's about the same amount of money i've spent on clothes the last 5 years.

So I thought she was well-covered.

----

Actually now I think of it, she has gotten 2 things this christmas.

She's gotten a plush stormtrooper, and a little plush lamb.

naimex
30-12-08, 03:40
sorry about the quality, but I can't find my camera, so I had to take it with my half-broken phone-camera.

http://98.131.119.156/pictures/sofie/Sofie.jpg

edit:

oh and if anyone wonders why all my other images are gone from various threads, and mirrors arent working anymore.

heres the reason:

the company i had my webhotels at, went bankrupt, deleted everything on all their servers and went underground (disappeared).

so everything i had that i didnt have on backup is now gone.

still waiting for the new company i bought a webhotel from, to get the most active of my domains pointing in the right direction.

still havent figured out if im going to kill the 2 other domains, cant kill the last domain cuz its pointing at one of daxara's servers.

Selket
30-12-08, 11:49
I got a Cup for christmas from my GF.

and nothing else :(

Archtemplar
30-12-08, 21:22
XBox 360, HDTV, games, more games, Tool sweater, Tool DVD, Captain Morgan Hat, funny shirt, socks, bedding, L desk, another shirt, a book on how to survive a robot uprising, Kenny vs Spenny dvd.

Good stuff :p

MkVenner
31-12-08, 01:38
Aftershave, coupla shirts, books...nothing too fancy...

Bought myself I new bike "for xmas" a little while back tho :p

aKe`cj
25-01-09, 19:43
http://www.techbeat.com.au/images/P/temp-big-108.jpg

belated x-mas pres .. wohooooooo !!11

*drools like a 5 y/o*

zii
25-01-09, 20:21
For Xmas, I got the sack.

Nidhogg
25-01-09, 20:42
http://www.techbeat.com.au/images/P/temp-big-108.jpg