PDA

View Full Version : Apartments and storage cell Q's

Izeo
22-12-08, 12:09
1 - If I buy and activate an apartment for myself, but then it's in a really inconvenient spot -- let's say all my other apartments are in Plaza-4, and then my newest one gets put at the top elevator shaft in Plaza-2 -- is it permanent? Is there any way to sell it back (and remove my link to the apartment)? Or sell it to another player and have them receive ownership instead? Or somehow delete the apartment from existence even if I get no money back?

2 - Probably would never be necessary, but out of curiosity I was wondering, is it possible for one character to have two activated DRE Storage Cells, if another character does the epic and gives the key to him?

3 - Could someone give me a link, or tell me how many cabinets each apartment has? I've seen three or so Neocron apartment guides - all are very outdated, or have info that doesn't quite make sense. Like, on one guide, the value for "Cabinets" and "Maximum Cabinets" for the Level 1 Plaza Apartment was "?"

Riddle
22-12-08, 15:29
1 - If I buy and activate an apartment for myself, but then it's in a really inconvenient spot -- let's say all my other apartments are in Plaza-4, and then my newest one gets put at the top elevator shaft in Plaza-2 -- is it permanent? Is there any way to sell it back (and remove my link to the apartment)? Or sell it to another player and have them receive ownership instead? Or somehow delete the apartment from existence even if I get no money back?
All purchaseable apartments are transferable amongst characters, so you could sell it to another runner and when he registers it the ownership will revert to him. Or alternatively give it to one of your other characters? Not sure if apartments can be sold to NPC's tbh.

If your looking for apartments in a specific location you are best of looking for a Diamond Real Estate runner who has FSM access, he can buy apartments in a requested location rather than alocated at random from the various NPC vendors.

2 - Probably would never be necessary, but out of curiosity I was wondering, is it possible for one character to have two activated DRE Storage Cells, if another character does the epic and gives the key to him?
Not sure on this one but don't see why not. Those apartments are a bit dead tbh. Back in NC1 they were soought after due to the amount of cabinets but now that you can add 20 cabinets to apartments (depending on the space) they are not so Epic!

Rather than buy loads of appy's probably better of saving up and buying a LV2 or 3 apartment and filling it full of cabinets you buy.

Izeo
23-12-08, 09:03
Thanks man. Few more:

1 - About the FSM of DRE which sells you apartments in specific locations, they all seemed to be "-unfurnished-". This means it's completely empty and you have to buy your own furniture and cabinets, right?

2 - Is there any way to buy specific Furnished apartments in specific locations? Like "Plaza level 3 apartment - Location Sidestreet"?

3 - On Helpchat I got two different answers about maximum cabinets of a room. One told me there can be a maximum of 20 cabinets per apartment, while another says it is "X" + 20 maximum cabinets, where X is the number of cabinets the apartment initially started with. Which is it?

4 - Also asked on Helpchat about initial cabinets per apartment type. I think Plaza level 1 has two cabinets, Plaza level 2 has four, and Plaza level 3 has ten. Is this correct? Also, does the same pattern (2,4,10) apply to apartments of other sector types, like Via Rosso, Outzone, etc?

Thanks again