PDA

View Full Version : damage log

nikkon
13-12-08, 09:14
how do i add a damage log ? was told but didnt get it to work

Trivaldi
13-12-08, 14:12
This should help. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=143024&highlight=damage)

Triv

nikkon
13-12-08, 21:58
ok i may be just uber retarded here but in the ini folder what do i add the ENABLELOG = "True" to. which one of the config settings ?

Isec
13-12-08, 22:03
I do not believe that the damage log really indicate what the another really do

Mighty Max
13-12-08, 22:25
I do not believe that the damage log really indicate what the another really do

What got believe to do with it, when you actually can crosscheck it?

Riddle
13-12-08, 23:08
Find the Neocron folder installed on your PC, inside find neocron.ini
Open the Neocron.ini in notepad
Add the line below to it and save
ENABLELOG = "TRUE"
Note: If you PvP a lot, and you get odd freezes ingame with ENABLELOG = "TRUE", it is recommended you turn logging off. ie ENABLELOG = "FALSE"

nikkon
14-12-08, 11:07
so riddle i need to open the ini folder in note pad or add a note pad document to the ini folder ? srry if i am being really dumb here but i have a folder named C:\neocron2\ini so thanks for help and dealing with me :)

Mighty Max
14-12-08, 11:08
so riddle i need to open the ini folder in note pad or add a note pad document to the ini folder ? srry if i am being really dumb here but i have a folder named C:\neocron2\ini so thanks for help and dealing with me :)

Take the file C:\neocron2\neocron.ini

nikkon
14-12-08, 11:24
ok thank you i think i got it now if not i will be back to ask for more help thanks all

gstyle40
14-12-08, 18:50
if u have it working correctly u will see a bunch of new folders pop up in your logs folder with the (name of your character)_00. the lowest _** is the most current. this log folder will fill up rather quickly, so i usually get the data, study it, delete it, and repeat if necessary

nikkon
14-12-08, 21:13
ok i seem to have a prob with this i do not have a file C:\neocron2\neocron.ini area mine goes file C:\neocron2\.ini i have found a file called neocron that is a configuration settings . i have tried it there and got nothing .

Riddle
14-12-08, 22:28
Go into Neocron Directory, your probably using vista? so you will see the file called "Neocron" configuration settings. Open that inside you will see these lines amongst others.

GAMMA = "1.1"
STARTUPMENU = "TRUE"
SHOWCONSOLE = "TRUE"
FASTRUN = "FALSE"
CASTSHADOWS = "FALSE"
BIGLIGHTS = "TRUE"
WEAPONVISIBLE = "TRUE"
HUDACTIVE = "FALSE"
RECORDMOVIE = "FALSE"
STARTTIME = "12"
CAMREPLAY = "FALSE"
PLAYCDTRACK = "0"
SAVEMOVIE = "FALSE"
MOVIEFPS = "15"

At the bottom Add

ENABLELOG = "TRUE"

then Save the file.

Should then save logs to your log file in the same Neocron directory.

Good Luck

nikkon
15-12-08, 07:27
thank you riddle i now have it working

Riddle
15-12-08, 13:14
Np, your welcome :) Gald you got it sorted!