PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of coming back

Yadot
04-12-08, 20:29
I was thinking of coming back in again. Got a new video card and heard that the price was reduced and the system now accept paypal. Can anyone shed some light on this?

flib
04-12-08, 20:38
Yes, the price is no only 5euro, but then 10Tacle filed for insolvency, so Paypal won't let Reakktor receive money through their system, so they decided to make Neocron free for now.

Yadot
04-12-08, 20:49
I would be a fool not to play then. What is the best english server? And most active clan?

Kanedax
04-12-08, 21:46
Server = Terra

Clans = After Dark of TT and r2k of FA

Yadot
05-12-08, 06:01
OKay so I just downloaded the client and it fail to start. Now will I need to enter in a payment method at all? Becuase I have 0 dollars of which 0 dollars is available.

Also I feel so freaking lame I don't know what TT means I know what FA means

Yadot
05-12-08, 06:11
And where do I go to create an account.

Apocalypsox
05-12-08, 07:09
can't create accounts, atleast not with paypal right now. Not sure if at all. TT stands for Tangent Technologies, by the way =p

Riddle
05-12-08, 10:59
Several issues here:

Client failed to start - On Install? or when after install when you try to run the client? How far do you get?
The client failing is nothing to do with an account.

Secondly your account status - Did you upgrade to NC2 or was your account an old NC1 account?
If it was NC1 then you will have to create an NC2 account, which i am afraid is not an option currently with Paypal.

In course of the issues we are encountering due to the insolvency, we have explained that all Neocron 2 accounts have been enabled for free play. This explanation has obviously led to some confusion which we would like to clarify.

Currently it is not possible to renew or create accounts by using PayPal as payment provider. This is related to issues at Paypal that are beyond our sphere of influence. To compensate this, we have decided to put game points on all accounts to allow players, who are using PayPal, to continue playing until the issues have been fixed. All other accounts using PaybyCash and Click2Pay are being billed as normal with 5 Euro per month subscription fee.

Under the current circumstances we see no other option to address these issues as we do not want to lock out players using PayPal as payment method. In order to compensate our customers who are using different payment methods but still pay for some of their accounts, we have enabled the previous mentioned game points to reactivate all expired accounts. This means that you can access any of your additional accounts that are currently expired regardless what kind of payment method you use without getting charged until further notice. Accounts that are in the regular payment cycle are getting billed as usual.

As we have already explained, Reakktor will continue its business but there are still issues to address which make things a bit more complicating. We can only ask you for your understanding and would like to thank those who are standing loyally at our side during this difficult times.

It may be possible via click2pay or paybycash.

Get your client to the login screen and try your details, if they don't work then your a bit stuck for the meantime, if Paypal is your preffered paymenmt option.

Yadot
05-12-08, 14:00
I know I played NC2 before, I don't remember my account login and such. My issue is I can't seem to download a working installer. I tried once and the file was curropt I tried again and lost connection to the server I was downloading from.

Any good links to dl from?

StevenJ
05-12-08, 14:15
http://www.gamershell.com/download_18222.shtml

This one seemed to work best for me in the past

SilentEye
05-12-08, 15:01
Goodluck and welcome back to Neocron! The only english server is Terra! :D

Yadot
05-12-08, 21:20
Hey if my account doesnt work does anyone have an account they would like to share? :) if its not against KK rules I am being serious by the way

Yadot
06-12-08, 05:29
Forgot my username and password, had the system email me a password. And my yahoo is down temporarily down...

Its looking grim fellas. Can a GM check my account and see if I am even able to play?