PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] some clans on terra too big ?

tonyboyuk2002
02-12-08, 00:05
hey all, as you all know big clans like AD are too big, well i have come up with an idea most of u may like others wont....

i think that some people should leave clans that are too big and join the smaller clans so that we can all OP fight etc......

this way no one will complain about OP wars when they have 6 and AD have 16 etc,etc,etc....
if we can find a way to even out the odds things would run smoothly within clan's and the od's in taking/looseing OP's will meet at 50/50 not 10/90 like it is atm, plus pvp will become better, not only will we all have more enemy runners we will also gain more allies, this way people cant say i wont fight you because i dont want to loose SL......the game will become more enjoyable when played

plz leave your thoughts here or talk to me ingame to discuss this further.

Powerpunsh
02-12-08, 00:34
Neocron is not a shooter, in which u can quick join another clan / side. :P

I think you are a guy, whos always in p2 and fight each other with ur ppu duallogged. If u arent, you would know the sense of a Clan, opfights, teamwork, loyality etc.

Btw: Opfighting is not a Plaza 2 Sector with some flowers and grass. It requires tactic and not a tactic like x spys with uber speed. It requires alot more. ;)

tonyboyuk2002
02-12-08, 00:41
i dont fight in p2 because i dont believe in camping on the zone line plus there will be no clipping even though most people use that to their own advantage....

my goal here is to direct people away from p2 and out to the wastelands where something can be achieved other than a few kills here and there

terraman
02-12-08, 00:43
Dude AD is a collective of players who want to win at all costs, if they wanted to fight fairly they would join a smaller clan like you said, they don't need some nub who's taken some years to figure this out to tell them.

tonyboyuk2002
02-12-08, 00:50
i know that and i always have, im just saying that we should even out the odds... this way more than 2 clans will be able to OP fight instead of just 2 like it currently is.

Powerpunsh
02-12-08, 01:05
Then you should ask the guys in p2 for a regroup and build up a third or fourth clan. I think... no Im sure, that no AD or R2K will leave the clan for a memberbalance in fights.

Btw: it requires a bit more than 3 fighters to kill a clipping ppu with hella speed. Smaller clans would make opfights boring and that cant be the point. even more when all fighters are stealthing spys............

-zero-
02-12-08, 05:30
Well said Power. =)

Dark Avengance (woc 2 ppu)
Moon Striker (woc 1 spy)
Maverik (woc 1 apu)
- After Dark -

vices
02-12-08, 10:07
It isn't all numbers, you can get six or seven good guys and kick R2K's or AD's ass, like Canyon Crew used to

Crazypsifookar
02-12-08, 11:18
u must be on crack if u think you can beat ad or r2k and who may you be???
It isn't all numbers, you can get six or seven good guys and kick R2K's or AD's ass, like Canyon Crew used to

Crazypsifookar
02-12-08, 11:22
tbh tony its not that simple why should people leave clan when they are happy and most the poeple who are active i clan have been in clan like 3 years so why should we split up AD and r2k are active and no one likes it well tbh are clan is happy fighting r2k so the only poeple who have got problems are the poeple who aint in them clans so reaqlly alll the littel clans like SOLID (noobs) and tfc(noobs) should join forces and other poeple should
hey all, as you all know big clans like AD are too big, well i have come up with an idea most of u may like others wont....

i think that some people should leave clans that are too big and join the smaller clans so that we can all OP fight etc......

this way no one will complain about OP wars when they have 6 and AD have 16 etc,etc,etc....
if we can find a way to even out the odds things would run smoothly within clan's and the od's in taking/looseing OP's will meet at 50/50 not 10/90 like it is atm, plus pvp will become better, not only will we all have more enemy runners we will also gain more allies, this way people cant say i wont fight you because i dont want to loose SL......the game will become more enjoyable when played

plz leave your thoughts here or talk to me ingame to discuss this further.

Garfield
02-12-08, 12:46
what the frak why should anyone leave AD or R2K just to become more colors on the map?! both clans are old NC clans with mostly the same players online wich where as they began. it isnt our fault if clans like solid smoke ect ect cant get their EGO´s in one line and act like clan. mby you are just around with the wrong ppl.

vices
02-12-08, 13:22
u must be on crack if u think you can beat ad or r2k and who may you be???

If it's a touchy subject that's ok, but the key is to fight as a smaller clan is to fight when the opponent only has force online you can match

Biglines
02-12-08, 13:29
think it's viable to get a bunch of people together for opwarring, the problem is that ad and r2k are active, meaning no other clans can keep any op long, just fighting to lose it again 10 min later is kinda annoying for most people, which is why they join r2k or ad...

but tbh, half a year ago r2k wasn't that active here like now is it? seems like it is possible for a new clan to arrise

Garfield
02-12-08, 15:08
the problem is that ad and r2k are active, meaning no other clans can keep any op long, just fighting to lose it again 10 min later is kinda annoying for most people

good point but the truth is After Dark never whiped a new upcomin clan from the map exept clans wich are flame and harass AD 24/7 at ingame chat`s or ninja hacking only.
be our enemy, hate us, zerg us ......all fine but if you start the OOC gobshit ,dont expect any respect or fairness from After Dark :D

Powerpunsh
02-12-08, 15:19
Yes, we were kinda inactiv. We asked every old member if they want to come back and finally we put an Eventplaner in our Forum, what explains the higher activity sunday evening.
Its just a matter of oragnisation. ;)

Dont you got old NC-Players in your ICQ / MSN / E-Mailing list? I mean, just build up a clan makes less sense. Its more important to play with guys u liked to play with.

Jaffo
02-12-08, 15:56
what you will find is that any new clan may not want to start op waring as at the moment they have 3 choices - fight r2k, fight ad or fight smoke (insert collection of other bd clans who join them here).

now r2k and ad are nice guys. they dont zerg each other and actually arrange fights with each other. they wait till there are lvl numbers on before any attack.

[ Edited ]

We only recently donated an op to a CA clan to use which i belive the crew dediced to take straight of them.

i think people just need to stop the whine and get back into the fighting spirit

nikkon
02-12-08, 17:27
why is it that AD likes to kill non hostel faction members , i have had my ca char get ganked many times and last i checked i wasnt red to them.

Doc Holliday
02-12-08, 17:54
sorry tony but it aint never gonna happen.

one hell of a long time ago you would hope this kind of thing could be averted where the server goes stale and dies. not today. not in this neocron.

all you can do is recruit a decent crew and get a voice chat server going. then learn to pvp and fight. no clan will break up because the first one that does, quite frankly the other will gobble it up so fast and contain the map so fast it will be like it was yesterday.

Power. is r2k back to full strength now?

Got room for an old enemy? i promise i wont murder your language on vent :)

Crazypsifookar
02-12-08, 19:58
tbh u tell me who ganked and we will sort it but am sorry but i never seen u get ganked or said that we have please let me now who did this and i will sort it.

why is it that AD likes to kill non hostel faction members , i have had my ca char get ganked many times and last i checked i wasnt red to them.

Powerpunsh
02-12-08, 23:00
Naah, full strenghe i wouldnt say.

I can tell you that 39 of our Members are inactive and 16 are active. :p
sounds a lot, but thats the membercount we've reached in the past years. We still got contact to the most of our inactive members, but they are too busy. :rolleyes:

aKe`cj
03-12-08, 01:08
yup... with a clan that "old" it is inevitable that a good portion of the senior citizens end up with little time for games sooner or later (or settle for picking flowers in other games... you know how old folks are :p).

apart from that... any "small clan" that can get 6+ ppl online on, each day, each week - has best odds to gain some space on the map.

silent000
03-12-08, 01:27
I myself wouldn't even consider leaving a clan that has all my friends in that I have played with for years, that is what AD and R2K are... a good bunch of mates.

Hell when eXL was alive we used to have a good laugh at OP wars, sometimes it wud be 16vs8 of us but we found it a great laugh watching ash watts die really quickly or having a aiming contest with stevenj.

You just got to be positive about having smaller numbers and come up with different strategy, it can get frustrating when a big clan brags about winning when they have more numbers. but oh well... ;)

Thats my two pennys any way

Jaffo
03-12-08, 15:33

You just got to be positive about having smaller numbers and come up with different strategy, it can get frustrating when a big clan brags about winning when they have more numbers. but oh well... ;)

Thats my two pennys any way

afaik the 2 biggest clans in question dont brag. infact both stay of occ unless its to say good fight.

ratakresch
03-12-08, 15:57
[ Edited ]

Kanedax
03-12-08, 16:56
It's simple, everyone wants to be in AD because it's got sexy Kanedax lovin.

ratakresch
03-12-08, 18:48
[ Edited ]

Jodo
03-12-08, 21:26
[ Edited ]

Three strikes in the same thread would not be healthy for your account status. :p

silent000
04-12-08, 00:40
afaik the 2 biggest clans in question dont brag. infact both stay of occ unless its to say good fight.

I wasn't saying that to any clan in particular... Hell I don't even play any more how would I know lol. What I was saying is some clans can develop into these sort of people which isn't a nice thing but its still a good thing for ranting on OOC I enjoyed it :angel:

ratakresch
04-12-08, 09:30
This doesnt bother me..... Hearing all people complaining about the outnumbered fights against AD or someone else is boring. Get better and think about tactics to beat AD with 6 people against 20. There are posibilitys!!!

Crazypsifookar
04-12-08, 11:25
Tbh ad was not allways this active we used have to fight all the other big clans with just 6 or less but we didnt care but now we are strong adn a very happy family we all love each and have many gang bangs lol

But he only thing that is the problem is now u get small clans complaing on ooc all the time saying you have millons of people. well if thats a problem then dnt hit us but at the min most the we ever have on most days is about 7 and it may look like more on coms but thats because we have many alts log on per person;)

But anyways tony instead bitching about us being active and get recruiting but it mite help if u was not in CA cuz thats not a active faction BD is very active at the mo why dnt u join black dragon8|

and i agree with ratakresch !!!!!:D

This doesnt bother me..... Hearing all people complaining about the outnumbered fights against AD or someone else is boring. Get better and think about tactics to beat AD with 6 people against 20. There are posibilitys!!!

Habrok
04-12-08, 12:00
Thread moved to Terra Section.

And a gentle reminder of the forum rules:

There will be no insulting, harassing or 'flaming' other forum members or clans.

...just in case it heads there ;)

Jaffo
04-12-08, 12:16
if people looked at how many people turned up at op wars rather than how many clan members are online that would give a true perspective of numbers. we rarely have more than 12 people on and most of us are duall / triple logged on anyway

ratakresch
04-12-08, 15:07
Maybe i should consider to come back and log in Silly or Babyfeuchtuecher again ^^ Could be a lot of fun ;)

Isec
04-12-08, 16:25
I think for giving that it only to 10-20 of clan should and on head strike itself we have too many small of clan

Translation by Google

my English is sh**

Kanedax
04-12-08, 18:57
All I hear from this thread is whine whine bitch bitch.

ratakresch
04-12-08, 19:54
Edit Him !!!!!!

Kanedax
04-12-08, 20:31
O lawd I expressed my opinion as to the tone of this thread and its usefullness. Edit me!?!

silent000
05-12-08, 00:19
This thread has turned into a witch hunt! Anyway on topic so I dont get edited....Ummmm.... AD and CAT and OP fight and OOC and guns etc

flib
05-12-08, 06:31
All I hear from this thread is whine whine bitch bitch.
Mods, please silence this maniac!

Habrok
05-12-08, 11:45
Looks like this thread has run its course.

Closed,

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok