PDA

View Full Version : Returning old player

Unicron
27-11-08, 01:38
Hi guys,

I played neocron years ago, and left mainly as I have a lot of friends leave for other games. I always missed the universe of NC, there simply is nothing else like it. I used to play a hybrid monk back when you were allowed, and lead a guild for some time.

I am downloading the client right now, and after watching too many movies like Bladerunner and re reading too many cyberpunk books am coming back me thinks! ;)

I never got the mc5 chip on my monk, and really wondered what it is like to start again now, or maybe carry on my old toon. I have been somewhat of a min maxer in all the games I have played, how possible is it to get on somewhat of an even keel for pvp sakes? (edit: I mean gear and skills, not ability, that will take some time :) )

Thanks for your time

(ps I hope the shaman guy is still around in his cave! loved that!)

Cheers.

flib
27-11-08, 03:07
I'm sorry, did you just say guild?

Unicron
27-11-08, 12:11
Yep so it would seem. :eek:

SilentEye
19-12-08, 10:00
Unicron welcome back to Neocron!

Not sure what shaman you're talking about if you ever need a hand, just contact me on Terra :p

ancient
19-12-08, 13:35
Unicron welcome back to Neocron!

Not sure what shaman you're talking about if you ever need a hand, just contact me on Terra :phe meens the one that used to drop the rare drugs in the poison caves/worm tunnles or what ever they are called

Doc Holliday
20-12-08, 15:26
Hi guys,

I played neocron years ago, and left mainly as I have a lot of friends leave for other games. I always missed the universe of NC, there simply is nothing else like it. I used to play a hybrid monk back when you were allowed, and lead a guild for some time.

I am downloading the client right now, and after watching too many movies like Bladerunner and re reading too many cyberpunk books am coming back me thinks! ;)

I never got the mc5 chip on my monk, and really wondered what it is like to start again now, or maybe carry on my old toon. I have been somewhat of a min maxer in all the games I have played, how possible is it to get on somewhat of an even keel for pvp sakes? (edit: I mean gear and skills, not ability, that will take some time :) )

Thanks for your time

(ps I hope the shaman guy is still around in his cave! loved that!)

Cheers.

yeah he is mate. he said he missed you too :)

JohnGalt
22-12-08, 00:23
Yes,Yes