PDA

View Full Version : spy power armor

Shane Dunn
16-11-08, 10:28
where can i find spy power amor, and dont say tech haven cause they arent telling me anything there. Please and thanks

flib
16-11-08, 11:03
I'd answer you, but you told me not to say Tech Haven.

Powerpunsh
16-11-08, 13:21
TH-Sec 3 in the right corridor at the stair. Dunno, it is a stair or how do we call this kind of way?? neither know the german word for it. :D

Spy Power Armor 3-4 should be available at the city admin fsm.

another techhaven is techhaven.org (http://www.techhaven.org) ;)

msressi
16-11-08, 15:04
Yes Shane, Spy PA 1 + 2 are available in TH 3 right side hallway, the smuggler is standing on left side of the little ramp as u head for the exit
And as Powerpunsh says, Spy PA 3 + 4 are available from the CA FSM :angel:

Faid
16-11-08, 17:36
For the vendor in Tech Haven, GR in then do a search for armor, the little navigation lines will take you right to him.

gstyle40
16-11-08, 22:19
For the vendor in Tech Haven, GR in then do a search for armor, the little navigation lines will take you right to him.

as faid says, use navray and search for armor. he plays wow now so he forgot the actual term :p

Shane Dunn
18-11-08, 02:37
Ok im really new to this game, played a bit when it was in beta but I cant seem to remeber what CA FSM is? or TH 3? My dex is only at 70 cause i have been playing only for a month so please take it easy on the noob with the short phrases. I went to techhaven.org and i swear it wouldnt tell me where to go, so i guess ill do the nav thing at the gr in tech haven, lol I do know gr hehe o_O

IceStorm
18-11-08, 02:44
CityAdmin Faction Supply Manager (FSM) is in the CityAdmin HQ. Follow the gravlifts up to the Supply Depot floor. To access the FSM you need to be both in the CA faction and have 90 Faction Sympathy.

TechHaven Sector 3 is accessed from F_07, I believe. It's the sector with the stairwell to the surface, not the sector with the gravlifts. Sector 2 is the sector with the GRs in it. If you exit Sector 2 going to Sector 3, go all the way to the right side and out the tunnel that takes you to the stairwell. The smuggler is on the left side of the ramp in that tunnel.

flib
18-11-08, 08:06
TH-Sec 3 in the right corridor at the stair. Dunno, it is a stair or how do we call this kind of way?? neither know the german word for it. :D A ramp

Shane Dunn
20-11-08, 00:14
wow thanks Icestorm and everyone else for helping me, I really appreciate it.

flib
20-11-08, 07:46
I do what I can. ;)

silent000
20-11-08, 21:11
Can I help? :(