PDA

View Full Version : trophies

nikkon
16-11-08, 10:16
i was wanting to know what trophies are for sure dropping and where are good spawn points for them any help would be great i have checked the wiki and th.org both say difference things . thanks for the help

flib
16-11-08, 11:09
As far as I know, the information on TechHaven is pretty much still accurate, but if the information on the wiki is different, then it might be a bit more accurate. Unless things have changed since I haven't been able to play NC, trophies do drop, but they drop very farely. (WoC discs worth less than trophies?)

Riddle
16-11-08, 23:49
The Wiki trophies page (http://wiki.techhaven.org/Trophies) is work in progress :) , it does indicate some of the spawn areas for the mobs that drop, feel free to update it with what you learn:angel:.

The only mob not spawning and therefore not dropping is the cavespider Queen. The others are as described on Techhaven.org by difficulty.

Good Hunting Runner.

.hack//sign
16-11-08, 23:54
I have them all, and all master hunter trophys, lemme know if you wants to buy any

mdares
17-11-08, 02:57
i got desert beast and warbot carcassas for sale to make trophies with! will trade for a WoC disk! ^_^

msressi
17-11-08, 03:01
i was wanting to know what trophies are for sure dropping and where are good spawn points for them any help would be great i have checked the wiki and th.org both say difference things . thanks for the help

here is a list:
Locations and ranks of Mobs with Trophies:

120/120 Grim Chaser - F13
110/110 Grim Persecuter - F13
85/85 Warbot - J2/J3
Mutant Bat - can supposedly be found in Terror Leapers
70/70 Chaos Creeper- any Cave
100/100 Chaos Lieutenant - any Cave
90/90 Terror Raptor - F13
4/4 Cockroach - C09/Lvl 2 sewer NC
12/12 Fierce Glider - D05/E06/F03
18 18 Floating Jelly - F03/H03/D06
95/95 Decayed Brute - G08
110/110 Hoverbot - G08/D 13
44/44 Reaperspider - H12
100/100 Decayed Horror - G08
95/95 Black Scorpion - J10/K10
28/28 Spider - C08
36/36 Cavespider ????? no Info
32/32 Marsh Saurus - D06 also known as Swamp Warrior
29/29 Wolf - C07
14/14 G Sewer Rat - lvl 2 sewer Ind A
45/45 Swamprider - D06/F03/H03
9/9 Drom - F08/ El Farid/J10/J11
16/16 Lizard - E06
8/8 Marsh Hippo - D06/F03/H03

ofc they may drop in other locations but these are the most common locations
also watch your combat rank, my combat chaincraft helped me a lot with that because it set my rank to 14
Also this has been tested several times :D

nikkon
17-11-08, 21:10
thanks for the info the main one that i was wanting to know was the Cavespider i was told in game it doesnt drop anymore but i have also read it does drop . thanks for the idea of the vhc ressi i will give it a try and the other locations will help too . just to get a idea of it how much would the Cavespider trophy cost if someone has one to sell ?

Riddle
18-11-08, 12:15
Let me clarify what i said earlier.

The cavespider queen Drop does work, however the cavespider queen currently does not spawn on Terra so you cannot kill it to get the drop. It is currently a GM Spawn mob only.

ALL drops have been confirmed as dropping but this doesn't mean you can get it.

Probably where the confusion arises.

Incidentally only other mob is the Big scorpion which doesn't spawn itself either, it spawns from other scorpions. ALL others spawn on a cycle so can be obtained.

CMaster
18-11-08, 14:26
Cave Spider Queen doesn't spawn naturally on any servers. It has been spawned by GMs at certain times however.

Mutant Bat trophy used to drop from Giant Raptors. That was fixed, not sure if it was ever confirmed that it dropped from anything else afterwards though.

The combat vehicle thing doesn't work so well since 2.2 changed all the reqs and CRs.

nikkon
18-11-08, 21:24
that is kinda funny i have come across a cave spider queen once in b08 when i was hunting for a spider trophies . i will keep looking for one or save up and find someone willing to sell me one . yeah combat chaincraft helped some but didnt lower me to rank 14 :( once i can log back in i will try it again

nikkon
20-11-08, 08:12
one more question what are the gm only ones i have seen the copbot and gold cup is there anything else and what about metals how does one get those ?

gypsiMoth
20-11-08, 10:32
there is a silver cup as well

Riddle
20-11-08, 12:48
In terms of trophies there is:-

Copbot - GM Spawn Only
Gold Cup - GM spawn Only
Silver Cup - GM Spawn Only
Bronze Cup - GM Spawn Only
Cavespider Queen - GM Spawn Only
Master Hunter Trophy below (Requires the Cavespider Queen trophy in the recipe) so is therefore either GM Spawn Only or you use your GM spawn Cavespider Queen to get one!
http://www.techhaven.org/images/stories/general_info/trophy/master1.gif

Faction Medals Bronze, Siler & Gold - GM SPawn Only
http://wiki.techhaven.org/images/thumb/c/c7/Faction-medals.jpg/750px-Faction-medals.jpg (http://wiki.techhaven.org/images/c/c7/Faction-medals.jpg)

Think that's the lot on the trophies side but of course there are other GM Spawn only items, such as a babe suit, Artifact tools , WOC 3 PA's, Zarg Belt etc.

msressi
20-11-08, 16:15
Riddle, there is also the medal with the red and white band and another Masterhuntertrophy
Also WOC 3 Gold PAs are GM spawn only

The 3 medals ingame are given out by GMs to the winner(s) of special GM made events

If u have all 3 medals of your faction, u can turn those in (I believe there is a post on www.techhaven.org) for special items which varies from faction to faction.
Some are desirable other are not.
For example I believe u get a "golden" appt from DRE. Since I still have not seen one (embarrassing after playing non stop for 7 years), I have no idea what they look like. But I assume they are really super appts. :angel:

Sharper Blade
20-11-08, 16:21
KK hasnt made any of those things yet, theres weapons you get too i guess, I saw that thing on thn but I cant find it anymore. Seemed like some pretty cool stuff though from the names of it.

Riddle
20-11-08, 16:38
Riddle, there is also the medal with the red and white band and another Masterhuntertrophy
Also WOC 3 Gold PAs are GM spawn only

The 3 medals ingame are given out by GMs to the winner(s) of special GM made events

If u have all 3 medals of your faction, u can turn those in (I believe there is a post on www.techhaven.org (http://www.techhaven.org/)) for special items which varies from faction to faction.
Some are desirable other are not.
For example I believe u get a "golden" appt from DRE. Since I still have not seen one (embarrassing after playing non stop for 7 years), I have no idea what they look like. But I assume they are really super appts. :angel:

I wasn't aware there was a fourth Master Hunter Trophy! or the red/white band medal, or what else lurks yet do be spawned by a GM :p

Still holding out on my faction Medal after all these years in the service of Biotech!

* / kneel to ressi's superior knowledge:angel:

Brammers
20-11-08, 18:09
Fourth Master Hunter Trophy? That's a new one. Ressi - got a screenshot?

Logan - Here's the screenshot from the THN that Ressi was on about. http://wiki.techhaven.org/Image:FactionMedals.jpg (Just uploaded it to the Wiki)

Zheo
20-11-08, 19:34
Cave spider does drop on Terra, or so i've been told by a few GM's, the only question is which mob drops it :)

nikkon
20-11-08, 20:36
wow ok thanks guys for the help and a 4th master hunter i would like to see that as well if anyone has a screenshot . as for the cave spider i was told they dont spawn but i have also seen a cave spider queen once so not sure if they do or not . looks like my trophy appt has alot of work to be done thanks again :)

flib
20-11-08, 20:51
Cave spider does drop on Terra, or so i've been told by a few GM's, the only question is which mob drops it :)
I think it was covered already that the Cave Spider Queen drops it, but the Cave Spider Queen does not spawn other than by GMs.

silent000
20-11-08, 21:17
I have a cavespider trophie you can have, I dont really play any more and i'm not the sort that will really miss a trophie if i come back to the game ^^ give me a PM and i'll get it to you when i got time, maybe next week I dunno...

Much Love

flib
20-11-08, 22:17
I would care if I lost mine. :(

nikkon
21-11-08, 09:02
i would love to have it if you dont mind that is . if there was something i could repay you with plz let me know

Garfield
21-11-08, 13:29
I have a cavespider trophie you can have, I dont really play any more and i'm not the sort that will really miss a trophie if i come back to the game ^^ give me a PM and i'll get it to you when i got time, maybe next week I dunno...

Much Love

do u care about your pistol pe woc3 pa? guess not...... i would take it :D

nikkon i alto got a few trophys i dont need/want just shout out ingame

msressi
21-11-08, 16:13
Hmm we must have misunderstood each other guys, sorry for the confusion.

There are 3 MHT and I thought Riddle had only posted 2, when in fact he posted one and the screen with 2 of the fac medals.
So there is 3 fac medals and 3 MHT
MHT 1 is the one with the Spider, MHT 2 is the one with the Grim and MHT 3 is the one with the copbot.
For each one u need 8 diff trophies to bring to the Master Hunter. In case of MHT 1 u will get the cave spider back plus the MHT. With MHT 2 u get the lizard back and with MHT 3 I cant remember which of the 8 u get back.

Again sorry for the confusion and I hope I explained it all correctly now :angel:

PS: I just went over my posts again and have no idea who came up with the idea of a 4th MHT. I can not find any reference to a 4th MHT in any of my posts :confused:

Riddle
21-11-08, 16:48
Ok clear up time ....Hopefully

Nikkon asked

one more question what are the gm only ones i have seen the copbot and gold cup is there anything else and what about metals how does one get those ?

My post was talking about items that can only be obtained via GM spawn, hence i mentioned the MHT 1 (as Cavespider Queen is required).
The two others are both obtainable in game via the Master hunter hand in NPC as all trophies in the recipe as you know are available in game drops. so i didn't mention them.

When you said there was another MHT, i like Brammers, assumed you meant another MHT that was GM spawn only, as we were discussing GM spawn trophy items.

So my bad ;) ,apologies ressi.

Anyways i think we covered everything nearly, except my Biotech Faction Medal KK !!

nikkon
21-11-08, 17:22
thanks Garfield i will kook you up ingame . and had one more thing about the bronze and silver cups are those harder to get ahold of then the gold cup i havent ever heard about them till now and i was able to get a gold cup . thanks everyone for any and all the info . i agree riddle you should have that medal.

Riddle
22-11-08, 00:17
thanks Garfield i will kook you up ingame . and had one more thing about the bronze and silver cups are those harder to get ahold of then the gold cup i havent ever heard about them till now and i was able to get a gold cup . thanks everyone for any and all the info . i agree riddle you should have that medal.
I suppose you may be right as everyone used to want the top prize of Gold Cup!

They are mainly used as prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in KK run competitions, in fact i have a silver one from a competition i came second in a while back.

And thanks for the support on the medal :angel:

msressi
22-11-08, 16:36
lol ok Riddle, now I comprehend.
But if anybody has a cavespider trophy and loans it to somebody that has the rest for that MHT, he will get it back together with the MHT. Which means as long as u have the others u can get MHTs without end.
Therefore that MHT is not necessarily GM spawn only.
As u know, we have that spider in our trophy appt. :angel:

nikkon
23-11-08, 00:38
well if anyone sees any of my chars running around and you have a trophy for me or any tips on getting them plz feel free i can buy some if need also i rather go farm them cheaper :) also if you have a cool looking appt i would love to see it as i am working on mine .

nikkon
11-12-08, 23:44
update::
i would like to thank all that have helped me get the trophies that i have and now for the list of what i am still missing
cave spider
master hunter 1-2
bronze and silver cups
drom

contact me in game or here if anyone has any to help sell or trade or other :)

Biglines
12-12-08, 14:06
nik, i got a drom u can have tbh, when I get back to playing fulltime ill get myself a new one ;)

(drom carcass dropped the first one I ever killed....)

Biglines
12-12-08, 14:08
oh and according to some research done in a discussion on the thn wiki, while the cave spider carcass is dropping from a mob, the mob itself has no spawnpoints (note that's what i remember from the discussion, not 100% sure)

http://wiki.techhaven.org/Talk:Trophies

nikkon
12-12-08, 17:11
that would be cool i have been trying to farm a drom for weeks lol btw when you coming back mantus has been back on also of late . the cave spider from what i understand is only gm spawn same as the cups . thanks again for the help

flib
12-12-08, 20:07
You can find Cave Spider trophies somewhat commonly at this point due to the compensation. I'd say 6mil for it.