PDA

View Full Version : Acct password probs

msressi
03-11-08, 01:38
Ok I am wondering why I am not getting any support what so ever from KK regarding my acct pw problem.

On the 19. of Oct somebody was on one of my accts. I observed this because I logged in a char that came into game in the same appt then the other runner on the other acct.
I used the second pc to log in said acct to throw him/her/it off. This was successful, however the person had already changed the pw for the acct.
I then requested a new password (5x) over the course of several days , the launcher always told me they had sent a mail to me, however no mail ever arrived. (Pls note that I receive any and all mails, nothing is blocked)
I wrote 3 x to account@neocron.com, as many times to helpdesk@neocron.com as well as directly to SnowCrash, Hoder and Chenoa via rl email and pm in NC forum.
I also wrote ingame to GM_Paralax.
I have absolutely NOT received any reply whatsoever.
Are the KK mailservers down ??
Are the KK_, GM_ reading their pms??
Can somebody from KK pls reply ??

:mad: <<< are u surprised ?? Today we have the 2nd of Nov

Oh pls note the acct is not banned, I never have had any banned acct!!

Nidhogg
03-11-08, 02:09
If you're not getting ticket numbers then something's eating your mail. I tested the account mail system last week for someone else who wasn't receiving mails and it was working ok. I just tested it again a few moments ago and it's still fine. Can you try using a different email account?

N

Freki
03-11-08, 02:10
"Hoder and Chenoa via rl email and pm in NC forum."

so the PMs are eaten aswell?

€ afaik its needed to send from the adress that is registered with the account? - funny if that doesnt work, eh?
€² tested it with a non KK adress? :-P

msressi
03-11-08, 02:18
Have u read my post?? Pls read it again slowly

I must use the email that is registered to the account ?? YES I have done that

Also am quoting my own post "All mail accts are WIDE open, nothing is blocked I have checked all setting a dozen times

Also I wrote to KK and all the ppl listed in my original post from all my 3 email accts

Any more suggestions pls ??

Nidhogg
03-11-08, 11:24
The forum is not an official means of requesting support. You have to sort out the mail problem because any response you get from us is going to come that route.

And don't have a go at me - I'm actually responding to you, yes?

Email me and I'll send you a reply back. Let's see if that arrives. I'll try both my work and a private account.

N

CHA0S
03-11-08, 11:59
rawr

msressi scratching your eye's out Nid? hehehe :cool:

Freki
03-11-08, 12:50
HINT:

perhaps KK is blocking the mails from msressi (dismiss it, consider it as spam and delete it)

€ mailproblems doesnt explain why noone answers her PMs

Brammers
03-11-08, 14:55
€ mailproblems doesnt explain why noone answers her PMs

Here's what Nidhogg said.

The forum is not an official means of requesting support.

Granted if it's an email problem, then emailing is a little tricky.

Freki
03-11-08, 15:37
so the question is:

how get support if mails doesnt work?

Nidhogg
03-11-08, 17:25
so the question is:

how get support if mails doesnt work?
The answer is: You fix your mail problem and try again.

msressi, I've received an email from you and forwarded it on to account@neocron.com. I also replied to you so tell me if you receive my reply. We'll do our best to get it sorted as quickly as possible!

N

msressi
03-11-08, 17:27
Ok Nidhogg is correct, but my aggression was not at him but at Freki.
So my appologies Nidhogg.

Also good news, I am receiving the forum notifications regarding replies in my mail now as well as private messages.

I have of course checked my settings before I even made this last desperate post here.

Thanks for the help sofar

Lets hope for a password soon :)

Nidhogg
03-11-08, 18:32
I've followed up with account support and they've resent the password they sent out 11 days ago. Let me know if you get it!

Thanks,

N

flib
03-11-08, 19:36
Well, at least nobody overreacted at all or anything!

msressi
03-11-08, 21:50
Well glory and hallelujah

have received various reply post mails from the forum as well as a mail regarding a pm as well as Mr Schuetts and Nidhoggs privates mails.

And best of all thanks KK for sending the password you all made this a very happy day :) :angel:

Kanedax
04-11-08, 06:59
Well, at least nobody overreacted at all or anything!

Overreact you say? Neocron? Psh no one in Neocron has ever overreacted. EVER! :mad:

flib
04-11-08, 07:09
You're right, Neocron is built of nerd-rage, but goddamn I do miss that nerd-rage. :(

Nidhogg
04-11-08, 11:15
Ok, problem solved. Case closed.

N