PDA

View Full Version : I miss The NC universe

Sultra
30-10-08, 22:20
Been playing Fallout 3 for a while and I got to missing Neocron so bad that I almost impulsively resubbed without even thinking to see what the population was . is the game dead? I don't want to pay for an empty world, i really miss this game bad, ><

Is the game still very unfriendly to new users?

i played back when riggers were still called droners :P

Biglines
30-10-08, 22:27
uhm, i hear droners used more than riggers..

reaven
30-10-08, 23:12
Its not dead yet, the community just to a manageable amount ;)
You can still have your fun out there!

Kanedax
30-10-08, 23:35
Also, it's free.

Sultra
31-10-08, 01:05
O.o free? huh

flib
31-10-08, 01:26
Paypal accidently the whole payment system for Neocron subscriptions, so Reakktor responded by making it free until they see fit to fix it.

terraman
01-11-08, 06:28
O.o free? huh
someone got mocked :p

Riddle
01-11-08, 21:26
Not ALL Free, Paypal Accounts were affected, see here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=143033)
and the game still rocks :D

flib
02-11-08, 00:50
You can still pay them with PayByCash or ClickToPay.
I would definitely be doing that if I wasn't a poor college student and I could actually play the game.

=REMUS=
06-11-08, 01:49
Been playing Fallout 3 for a while and I got to missing Neocron so bad that I almost impulsively resubbed without even thinking to see what the population was . is the game dead? I don't want to pay for an empty world, i really miss this game bad, ><

Is the game still very unfriendly to new users?

i played back when riggers were still called droners :P

lol i've just been playing fallout 3 and thought the same thing, how sweet would it be if kk could use the fo3 engine?

james_finn
06-11-08, 11:52
lol i've just been playing fallout 3 and thought the same thing, how sweet would it be if kk could use the fo3 engine?

You mean the gamebryo engine which Black Prophecy is using? ;)

Chosen One
06-11-08, 22:53
You mean the gamebryo engine which Black Prophecy is using? ;)

you mean EvE 2.0?

Stick with Neocron KK, plz! :rolleyes:

Kanedax
07-11-08, 17:49
you mean EvE 2.0?

Stick with Neocron KK, plz! :rolleyes:

You shut your whore mouth.

Nixon
12-11-08, 11:51
Thinking of reactivating my account just to stroll around Neocron streets a bit, checkin out the new stuff (if there is any).. Would be interesting to see if there's any oldies still sitting in TH with spiderwebs in their armpits and tumbleweeds bouncing around.

I know some TR/FF fellas are now in EVE, like Uho. That's a bit too slow paced game for me. Still waiting for the next cyberpunk MMO...

One thing: How is NC with windows vista (32) ?

=REMUS=
18-11-08, 04:36
Thinking of reactivating my account just to stroll around Neocron streets a bit, checkin out the new stuff (if there is any).. Would be interesting to see if there's any oldies still sitting in TH with spiderwebs in their armpits and tumbleweeds bouncing around.

I know some TR/FF fellas are now in EVE, like Uho. That's a bit too slow paced game for me. Still waiting for the next cyberpunk MMO...

One thing: How is NC with windows vista (32) ?

God knows when the next cyberpunk mmo will be out, I do seem to remember that someone is doing a warhammer 40,000 mmo which imho should be amazing and could be considered cyberpunkeqsue.

Hope your doing well Nixon, I too am thinking about reactivating... i've had enough of Age of Conan now.

msressi
18-11-08, 05:15
Well actually atm u don't have to reactive, all accts are running free because of payment provider probs
on the other hand we have NC down since noon last Sunday, but they are working on it :angel: