PDA

View Full Version : Pandemic Pharmaceuticals [Terra Clan]

Kanedax
26-10-08, 13:46
Well well my friends I'm bringing Pandemic back, I'll make this short and sweet.

This is primarily an opwar/general pvp clan in the Protopharm faction. We will fight anyone and everyone provided the circumstances are fair and call for violence.

We WILL fight AD, everyone who knows me knows I'm a long time AD member but that won't change things, we will fight them.

When there is no action we will do cave runs/trade skilling etc. Its all up to you.

It is preferred that you have ventrilo and a mic, that's not so important now as I'm still working on getting a vent server.

I will personally help with faction changes, once you are a member in this clan I expect you to help out as well if you have the means.

As a clan I would like to keep the needless ooc shit talk to a minimum, the friendly, just in good fun smack is welcome but the zomg hax type just makes you and anyone affiliated with you look like an ass hat.

That about covers it, you can DM me in game on Brickhouse, Kanedax, The Chronic, or Fred Astaire if you're interested.

flib
26-10-08, 17:59
Sounds like a blast, I'd be interested if I could play. =/

Are you the leader?

Kanedax
27-10-08, 17:09
I am, but not in the conventional sense, I plan on having a very loosely lead clan in all situations other than actual opwars.

Necpock
28-10-08, 09:15
Well, if you havn't got a vent yet, you could use the old vent we used to use. And I'm joining on my PPu and porbably my spy when i eventually set it up.

Kanedax
28-10-08, 15:05
Aye, get yer ass over, also we already got a vent, I just gotta find the details for it :P