PDA

View Full Version : How do I raise my INT. For a tank

Shane Dunn
22-10-08, 23:20
Ok now im starting to see some implants now that IM fighting the aggy , how do I get those bone implants in. can I raise my int up from 0 , or should I have someone do it for me. Also Being that IM a tank, how do I raise my int. specialy for weapons lore.

Dribble Joy
23-10-08, 01:44
Int xp can be gained from shooting stuff, since the Weapon Lore sub-skill in under Int.

Don't bother speccing IMP as a tank. All you need is some Implant Disinfectant Gel and head to Plaza 1 and ask for a 'poker', someone who performs remote implanting.
Put the desired implant in your processor and get the poker to poke you. Kneeling is a typical means of indicating that you are ready to be poked.

Shane Dunn
23-10-08, 01:57
OH WOW dribble, thankyou so much for your help, its been so long since I have played I cant remember anything. thanks again cya later and Im sure Ill have more questions lol .

MotorMike
23-10-08, 14:23
go an recyle some stuff for some Low int ups ( as tank ) once you skillt a bit weponlore you already levle int at hunting

Riddle
23-10-08, 14:34
A question i once asked a Tank myself.

"So runner, how do you improve your intelligence?" I said whilst repairing his rather knackered Armour.
"errrrm....ME UM Hit Stuff..."
"yeah....Ok runner....."
That's about it ;)

Shane Dunn
23-10-08, 23:14
can you repair or recycle from 0 because from what i guess its going to take a long time to just get one level out of int.

Dribble Joy
24-10-08, 01:52
Recycle is a dex skill, which as a leveling tank you should be able to attain without too much problem.

You only need as much REC as the tech level (TL) as the ammo you use. I can't remember if rec gives int xp to tanks though.

Riddle
24-10-08, 09:53
as your levelling aggys at moment why not grab the mission XP as a bonus? That will start you off on INT. As for recycle when your levelling that's a must but like Dribble dunno if that gives INT to a tank or not.

Team XP?

Shane Dunn
24-10-08, 16:50
yea recycle is dex, but i have like 300 more exp to go in int before it lvls up and im already lvl 10. so do you think it would be best to lvl my implant up the first time so i can put in my foot implant to raise my int faster.

james_finn
24-10-08, 17:08
yea recycle is dex, but i have like 300 more exp to go in int before it lvls up and im already lvl 10. so do you think it would be best to lvl my implant up the first time so i can put in my foot implant to raise my int faster.

Like Dribble said if you put the foot implant into your processor window then crouch in plaza one people should implant it in for you. A tank with implant skill is useless, all your INT points need to go into weapon lore.

/Delphi

P.S. Neocron wiki: http://wiki.techhaven.org

MotorMike
24-10-08, 18:01
for pvp you forgot to say

for Huntig Pvm warbots for example you can skill some hack
and push hack and weponlore with Drugs

but since Wb spawn not mutch rares at mom you already been hunting Doomis or grims

anyway weponlore drugs realy helps alot at Low or midlev specialy as tank

Shane Dunn
24-10-08, 18:30
well i was just thinking that if i put some points into implanting I could raise my int alot faster then later lom and put into weapons lore

MotorMike
24-10-08, 19:04
nahh
poking in an out dont worth the exp

if want to do somthing for int raising then its better to skill construct for building weponparts

theoretic you could skill droning also *hehe

but be honest
best is Missions
Repping Vhc
or just team up with an spy
recyle also is good if got rec glove some good skill you can raise alot if you clone youre weponlore drugs your self *fg

awkward silence
27-10-08, 10:38
I really dont see a problem here...

Even if you did didley squat and spend time wanking you should cap int way before anything else and quite fast.

I didnt even bother to redo my mission very often, if i took it in the first place, as mostly i couldnt be arsed to go back to the coms.

CMaster
27-10-08, 14:53
nahh
poking in an out dont worth the exp

if want to do somthing for int raising then its better to skill construct for building weponparts

theoretic you could skill droning also *hehe

but be honest
best is Missions
Repping Vhc
or just team up with an spy
recyle also is good if got rec glove some good skill you can raise alot if you clone youre weponlore drugs your self *fg

Teaming with a spy won't raise his int any faster. Team XP for a tank goes to STR and CON.

That said, just killing things should get your XP up plenty fast, and WEP is teh place to spend the points.

flib
27-10-08, 18:12
My poking character has gotten to like 26 int just from poking.

Moustik
28-10-08, 06:01
Dont worry about finding out how to raise your INT, just hit stuff and after a couple of hours leveling your INT will start to raise, then it will go fast cause level 20 is the max for tanks

Shane Dunn
01-11-08, 05:16
yea you where right i just started killing stuff and my int is maxed now at lvl 42 thanks for all the replies.

Doc Holliday
03-11-08, 23:54
aoe.

regants.

boss room.

woc.

Hello all.