PDA

View Full Version : where and how to level at low levels?

Shane Dunn
21-10-08, 23:16
where is the best place to lvl and in what sector is lvl 2 sewers and can I find small diseased rats there. Im trying to work my city admin faction up. Not sure else how to lvl. thanks, Madgunner

flib
22-10-08, 01:09
The best way to level at a low level is to do sewers until you can do aggressor cellars. Personally, I like to just dive right into the aggressor cellars from the start. It's a bit tough, but it works.

Shane Dunn
22-10-08, 01:13
where are the cellars I should start at? And should I even worry about getting my faction up with others factions?

Dribble Joy
22-10-08, 01:35
Faction symp with other factions is largely irrelevant.

Regular sewers with the lowest lvl stuff can be found in plaza 1, which is conveniently the main trade zone. They come in the form of square hatches on the ground in secluded spots.
Aggy cellars can be found in plaza 2 and are big round hatches.

After that, try the sewers in pepper park (diseased rats there afaik), and if they are a bit easy, head for J_01 and hit up the bunker east of MB.

Riddle
22-10-08, 14:05
Aggy cellars P2 is the best way to go to start out new. If you have access to AOE weapons and have a couple of tag along runners to level i would suggest Spiders as its great XP grind at the start out. Normally fairly quite down there aswell.

MotorMike
22-10-08, 16:47
Outzone sec 4
Or sec 3 / cyclopse storage
PP sewers ( all)

via rosso sec 1 ( Gunmann cellar )

:D

Isec
22-10-08, 18:50
Regant ^^ :lol: :lol: