PDA

View Full Version : help creating an new account

Shane Dunn
19-10-08, 20:46
Anyone know how I can start a new account? I just came back after 5 years of being gone and I have reinstalled the trial account and tryied to use the paybycash system but it wont let me get passed the 3 boxes you have to check , everytime i press next step it just stays on that page of the launcher. Anyone have any Ideas, plus the official neocron people that I emailed arnt helping at this moment , seems like they are on vaction. Any help I would be thankful , I really would like to start playing again.

Nidhogg
19-10-08, 21:42
Did you get a ticket number? Also, who and when did you mail?

N

Shane Dunn
19-10-08, 21:48
account@neocron.com is who I sent my email to and no I didnt get a number and I sent the email on 10/17/08 at 6:17 est. since then I have sent one more and it has not been answered yet either.

Nidhogg
20-10-08, 10:20
If you didn't get a number then check your spam filter. The ticket number is an auto-reply and should arrive within seconds.

N

/edit - I just tested it and received a ticket number so the system looks to be operational at our end. If you use a Hotmail account then you might want to try something else because Hotmail has a habit of chewing up our emails.

Shane Dunn
20-10-08, 22:04
I just got it today, sent it friday and it apeared today. so Hopefully I will beable to play soon. The wife is out of town this weekend and Im wanting to play neocron nonstop 72 hours lol.

Never mind guess Im going to be playing something else, thanks for all your help. They sent me this
"Thank you for your request. It is not possible to create an account. Please
check the forums for future updates on the situation."

Shane Dunn
21-10-08, 02:47
sorry for the double post, but I was able to create an account on tera I believe My in game name is Madgunner , so if anyone wants to help a newbie, I'll be down in the sewers lol