PDA

View Full Version : Memories sweet memories

Shia
07-10-08, 22:13
Just passing time, saw the forum link in my fav's so thought i would pop by see how everybody is doing.

How's population these days ?
Any new content added since the mutant place (was last time i played)?

Wonder if any old faces out there still (my old corp with cmaster and co)

Anyway hope your all good and nice to see its still going as i goto say nc//nc2 were some of my greatest times mmo'ing.

Ops this isn't my acc its my alt account - Main was Foo.

zii
07-10-08, 22:16
"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
1. The text that you have entered is too long (20781 characters). Please shorten it to 15000 characters long."

Oh well, then. BOOH !

Games still good and the pop keeps going up.

Foo
07-10-08, 22:21
Im the main in the op :P, found my old acc details.

Ok so whats the pops at peak nowadays ?

And TFC was my old corp :D so o/ to my TFC hommies!

Setlec
07-10-08, 22:24
it's around daily 10% . gets about 16 % on weekends correct me if i'm wrong.

cheers

Riddle
08-10-08, 14:37
Haylo Foo!

Long time :p

Well TFC disbanded then reformed under another clan tag. I can't really talk much about in game as i have had no chance of late to get in game myself due to RL committments.

As for Cmaster he's still around ish, last time i was in game around 2 months ago a few of the old guys were knockin' about, but no real numbers for Op wars.

There's improved Pops due to Free Play currently so LOG ON and tell me who the hells in game :D

i won't be back until Xmas probably when i sort a proper connection in the new house and throw that bloody dongle thing away! as for now it's forum whoring from work ;)

james_finn
08-10-08, 14:45
... as for now it's wiki (http://wiki.techhaven.org) whoring from work ;)

Corrected that for you riddle ;)

Riddle
08-10-08, 14:50
Corrected that for you riddle ;)

Man i wish!
It's Budget time here so i don't have time to go for a slash, let alone edit WIKI ! but i will be back at it soon enough :)