PDA

View Full Version : I have 90 people who want to come form Age of Conan to here...how do we create new ac

daralzand
30-09-08, 09:17
how do i or my clan members from Age of Conan create new accounts for this game? i have persuaded about 90 of my guild members from the game to come to play NC as Conan is boring as hell and we dont wanna play World of Warhammer.

i have tried to make trial accounts...click2pay and paypal doesnt work.

will a boxed code still work if i buy my guild members all a copy of the game?

feedback will be appreciated....TA

Riddle
30-09-08, 09:49
You sir would be a hero, if that many people joined lol, but as far as i am aware you still cannot create new accounts.

in the meantiime everyone else is on Free Play, i wonder how many would leave once payments start again?

SnowCrash
30-09-08, 10:14
how do i or my clan members from Age of Conan create new accounts for this game? i have persuaded about 90 of my guild members from the game to come to play NC as Conan is boring as hell and we dont wanna play World of Warhammer.

Creating trial accounts via C2P should definately work within Europe. Though I do not know where you guys are located. Neocron 2 boxes are available quite cheap by now. Just check out e.g. Amazon.

Feel free to contact me via forum pm if you encounter any problems regarding the registration. I think we will find a proper way to get you and your guys into the game somehow.

Tyler_Durdon
30-09-08, 10:32

awesome :D

if you need a constructor, please entrust us with your orders :D

Biglines
30-09-08, 10:55
awesome :D

if you need a constructor, please entrust us with your orders :D

they are all newbies, so poor :P

Tyler_Durdon
30-09-08, 11:04
they are all newbies, so poor :P

sometimes a little "thank you" would help :)

L0KI
30-09-08, 11:58
90 People - That's pretty ace :)

Conan sucks.

spinx
30-09-08, 12:09
The thing with Conan is, you get level 80 yay! you kill a few people (for no reward) you go on raids to get better gear so u can kill even more people, then u go to where people pvp, and ur bassically screwed because there is a huge raid zerg killing everyone.

and thats all there is to do, maybe 3-4 years down the line FunCom may have got a few updates in yay but what will it be? more levels to GRIND out or a few more raid to do for better gear that you dont even get reconition on.

TBH its wow with a diffrent back ground, its based on film & a book, wow is based on books :) thats the only diffrence.

our guild on aoc are all quiting to go to World of Warhammer, luckily we have saved some from that sin and convinced some to give NC a go, even though NC lacks new stuff and takes a year to get an update but the PvP is the best, better than other mmo's

daralzand
30-09-08, 12:10
yeh but i need help with getting them in game. 90 people is like 10% of a server. we allready have 10 of us playing but we need more accounts.

spinx
30-09-08, 12:11
if anyone can help us out with accounts please send me or daralzand a pm on forums, we will be very greatfull

L0KI
30-09-08, 12:15
What's the problem?

Can they not register trial accounts?

Feel free to contact me via forum pm if you encounter any problems regarding the registration. I think we will find a proper way to get you and your guys into the game somehow.

Do that ^^

zii
30-09-08, 17:06
Daralzand,

If any of these new people require levelling items made then I can help. I am sure I have plenty of levelling tank and ppu stuff around for them.

Please PM me when they are ready to play.

Of course, many others will help out as well.

Z.

daralzand
30-09-08, 17:46
ok i think i have worked out how to get them in game.

i have seen neocron on amazon for 20 pence per copy. so im gonna buy a ton of them and make my guys accounts so they can all play.. expect to see server pops at about 20% in the next few days.

Tyler_Durdon
30-09-08, 17:57
ok i think i have worked out how to get them in game.

i have seen neocron on amazon for 20 pence per copy. so im gonna buy a ton of them and make my guys accounts so they can all play.. expect to see server pops at about 20% in the next few days.

nice one, but what would happen when all those guys would go into aggi cellar in p2? xD

you should choose diefferent levl spots when all those guys play at the same time.... :lol:

Nidhogg
30-09-08, 18:04
This may sound a bit stupid but I wanted to check just in case. Make sure you buy Neocron 2, not the old Neocron 1 because the old NC keys are no good for creating accounts any more.

N

CHA0S
30-09-08, 20:27
90 members......wow another large clan possible in the making......hope u all can make it in-game be nice to see another LARGE active clan to roam Terra in the not so distant future

again Welcome to a real pvp game hehe

Anna Finster
30-09-08, 20:48
bring them to Mars :>

you all join Mars, asap! :P

Biglines
30-09-08, 21:11
figuring they posted in the english section, terra would seem the logical choice?

spinx
30-09-08, 21:38
bring them to Mars :>

you all join Mars, asap! :P

lol as we have like 10 woc chars between us i dont think we will be going to mars, and AD needs a kick up the arse so we will be sticking to terra

NAPPER
30-09-08, 23:02
nice someone else to fight : )

kane
30-09-08, 23:13
Just open the frigan free account creation 15 days trial and then more people will come.. Stupid to charge for a game client anymore..

And thanks for bring in the new blood I'm glad there willing to wait through this mess of a reg system and still support this wonderful game!

Anna Finster
30-09-08, 23:14
figuring they posted in the english section, terra would seem the logical choice?

just kidding...

But why not unite the community on one server? More runners, clans, fights, trades... no, don't wake me up, it's a nice dream :p

Biglines
30-09-08, 23:17
sure, come to terra :P

Anna Finster
30-09-08, 23:26
I wouldn't mind. But the biggest part of both (terra, mars) communities wouldn't agree with me, I'm afraid. Although this would mean a boost for all these ingame dynamics. They'll recognize that when it's too late though...

daralzand
01-10-08, 03:46
no anna i think mostly everyone would agree that they need to make a single "large" server. but with noone working on this game and KK inability to hire new staff for neocron...its not gonna happen

flib
01-10-08, 04:10
Also, it's technically impossible.

spinx
01-10-08, 11:04
how so flib? look at RF online, they had 3 servers, then the merged all 3 into 1, now they are back to 3 (3 after they made the game free and brought in a in game shop now they make 400% more revenue)

aKe`cj
01-10-08, 11:13
how so flib? look at RF online, they had 3 servers, then the merged all 3 into 1, now they are back to 3 (3 after they made the game free and brought in a in game shop now they make 400% more revenue)

look at RF as much as you want... KK has stated numerous times, that a complete server merge is not possible, due to neocrons structural setup.

zii
01-10-08, 11:55
I think its best to have a multi slot server and a single slot server. Mars is unique for that just like Pluto was. I see no reason to merge these two. As for Mercury... well, thats another story.

Mars had 17% last night! I lost my Moonie in P2.

Its not technically impossible to merge servers. All one does is move the accounts, which is possible but improbable because its a painful job to do. The accounts were moved from Pandore to the server of choice so it can be done, but I expect the process is rather manual so don't expect it to happen.

The load on the target server would increase but one just has to add more system and I/O boards.

flib
01-10-08, 13:14
It has been stated that they wouldn't be able to join the servers together without wiping everyone's stuff.

spinx
01-10-08, 13:47
Ahh that sucks :( well we could apeal to the people on the german server to come to terra.....that probly wont happen but would be nice

L0KI
01-10-08, 14:08
Ahh that sucks :( well we could apeal to the people on the german server to come to terra.....that probly wont happen but would be nice

You stated earlier that you have WoC characters on Terra, so won't move to Mars. Chances are, the Mars players won't want to sacrifice years of work either.

Although I've always been pro server merge, it's a lost cause I'm afraid.

Not the end of the world though.

terraman
01-10-08, 16:09
in all fairness terra is a shit hole full of untrusting people who cannot accept good players are just good and spend all day trolling on custom chat, barely ever have even fights and are so scared of dying they won't pvp propperly (never fight further than 10 seconds away from a safezone) the atmosphere is horrid.

i don't blame the marsian players for wanting to stay where they are, the terrans only want more people cause the ones already there are the worst kind. sorry if that sounds harsh, it's just my opinion really =)

more on topic, make sure you pick an anti-city faction daralzand as the strongest "competition" is currently pro-city, although there are anti clans, they just get ninja/zerged off the map ^^

i think mostly everyone would agree that they need to make a single "large" serveractually there would be a large number of people including myself who would just outright quit the game for good if that happened =)

flib
01-10-08, 18:27
I have a feeling that Mars is hardly any different from Terra.

Neallys
02-10-08, 10:39
I have a feeling that Mars is hardly any different from Terra.

It is, if you don't speak german ^^

Anna Finster
02-10-08, 11:55
Mars is quite different from Terra. Frist of all it's a single slot server which means you don't necessarily have 3 alts you can log if you need a const/rep/res/driver service whatsoever. That being said, although Neocron is quite low on active players, the economic system on Mars remains quite intact and the trade channel is quite busy all the time.

Second, we already welcomed a bunch of ppl from terra which are by now near cap and genuinely involved into clans, fighting, leveling, trading.

Last but not least a nameable part of the german community appreciates to help new runners out and is willing to speak English.

Join Mars! :)

Tyler_Durdon
02-10-08, 12:18
Mars is quite different from Terra. Frist of all it's a single slot server which means you don't necessarily have 3 alts you can log if you need a const/rep/res/driver service whatsoever.

but nearly everyone has 3 accounts or more :angel:

flib
02-10-08, 15:26
Last but not least a nameable part of the german community appreciates to help new runners out and is willing to speak English.

I have a character on there, but I have severe difficulty leveling without constructed weapons, and I couldn't find anyone to construct for me.

It is, if you don't speak german ^^
What if I do?

NAPPER
02-10-08, 16:12

lol yeah ok then i ask for something in English and i get dms saying go back to Terra we will not trade with u

notar
02-10-08, 16:35
lol guys you're still fighting, and u cant even be sure are the guys starting to play. Give em time :P

btw .. come to terra lol :D

.hack//sign
07-10-08, 00:06
if you need any help with anything, DM my characters

Riddick,Constructor,researcher, or mind freak, or anyone from the death dealers clan

‡ Stormlord ‡
07-10-08, 00:46
Hoooooooooolllyyyy shit 90 people!

Thats awesome, welcome aboard (soon)!

Dribble Joy
07-10-08, 03:02
Terra is no where as bad as some people think/say. There are arseholes, but there are arseholes everywhere.
Yes there is a difference between multi-char servers and single slot, but there are plenty of us on Terra that act no different from how we would elsewhere.

By the way, if you're having a fight and need an extra body, gimme a shout. My rates are generally quite good.

Also just shout if you need help in general. Despite what people say, the Help channel does get answered.

Apocalypsox
07-10-08, 04:56
The last time i tried to join mars, i got cussed out by a mob of angry germans for having very bad german language skills and having to speak english when i didn't know how to say something. You guys are just as bad as terra, if not worse. Stop trying to convince people otherwise.

SorkZmok
07-10-08, 10:50
Can't we just agree that both servers got their share of assholes?

I'm playing both servers since NC came out and trust me, in the end its all the same.

Back on topic. Where's teh newbies? I got drugs to sell and newbies to shoot. Err, newbies to bring on their right path i ment.

SnowCrash
07-10-08, 11:49
Please spare us all with this totally unnecessary discussion about which server is the best and which not. Every server has its own unique community with all its good and bad habits. It's your own personal choice to decide whether to play on it or not.

As SorkZmok perfectly said; back to topic, please.

L0KI
07-10-08, 12:24
Can't we just agree that both servers got their share of assholes?

I'm playing both servers since NC came out and trust me, in the end its all the same.

Back on topic. Where's teh newbies? I got drugs to sell and newbies to shoot. Err, newbies to bring on their right path i ment.

Are you playing again now? :)

I'm in R2K, I believe you have a char or two in there!

SorkZmok
07-10-08, 16:15
Sex to you!
I just started again really. got one PE in FA left i think, didn't check if he's ok yet. :)

For another week i'll be stuck with a shitty notebook and thus can pretty much pve only but in a week it should be fine. New pc, yay!

Tyler_Durdon
07-10-08, 20:03
Sex to you!
I just started again really. got one PE in FA left i think, didn't check if he's ok yet. :)

For another week i'll be stuck with a shitty notebook and thus can pretty much pve only but in a week it should be fine. New pc, yay!

welcome back :)

zii
07-10-08, 22:12
lol yeah ok then i ask for something in English and i get dms saying go back to Terra we will not trade with u

I have never come across this and my German is crap.

/edit: Just read GMs comment and back on topic: I've got drugs to sell on both servers. DM me.

Spiro
08-10-08, 14:03
Sex to you!

Hi Kid, welcome back :>
If you are planing to join us again (well actually you never quit, but we got a new clan) just feel free to join us on TS.

kane
22-10-08, 03:16
did even 30 new ones show up or was this a bust?

Transformer
22-10-08, 15:30
So...where are they then?

notar
22-10-08, 18:58
heh. and everyone goes silent, this was something i were suspecting to come.

silent000
22-10-08, 23:23
Well can we have a nice song instead?

kane
23-10-08, 08:47
Id say banned him show him what we do to fakes!

/me pulls out his pitchfork! BURN THEM!!!!!!!