PDA

View Full Version : drop rate of woc disk

nikkon
17-09-08, 16:12
any one happen to know the drop rate for woc disk been trying to get some of them for a while but no luck . thanks for any and all help

Jaffo
17-09-08, 17:21
iirk they drop about 5 disks per day per tunnel on average you will find if you head to the more popular tunnels (zone near el farid and zones h05 and go5 i think might be h06 and g06) that the drop rate is poor as they are very easy to get to so every one goes there.

i have about 15 disks at the minute all obtained from the zone near syncon. i find that as it is well out of the way of GR's no one tends to go there as if they die it takes an age to go back their so the lack of people hunting thier results in a higher drop rate.

thats just what i have expericed however others may say different

flib
17-09-08, 18:10
You mean the one in like J16 or something?
That's hardly out of the way of GR's
GR to DoY CC and exit via old TG sector, and it's south like one zone.

I'll go ahead and apologize for being wrong in advance, since I probably am, having not played in like months.

[F6]Knight
17-09-08, 20:01
I'm pretty sure that higher traffic in certain ceres labs does not affect the drop chance. It just increases the chance that someone else is there and getting the first hack rights.

A friend and I were in the H05 one a few days ago during the evening for maybe 2-3 hours and got 3 disks in our first 30 minutes.

To my experience it's all about random luck.

Captainrynor2
17-09-08, 20:46
i spent 6 hrs down there and only saw 1 drop, must be crappy luck

flib
17-09-08, 22:21
Luck is weird with WoC discs.

awkward silence
18-09-08, 18:28
Our clan got 2 in the first ten mobs. Then we went about thirty without any, after which we got 3 in a very short amount of time.

We all but one from I10. But... we only once went to another lab.

Pre-patch we did several hundred (maybe 700+) without any luck, so i guess they drop.

nikkon
18-09-08, 20:18
thanks for the help sounds like it is just random and low drop rate i will just keep killing them till i get the ones i need .