PDA

View Full Version : [TERRA] The Canyon Crew 10.9.08

awkward silence
11-09-08, 10:16
We are recruiting!

We are currently mostly a European clan, but we hope to break the timezone barrier in every direction. Got an american to join and were hoping hes got friends. We have around 7-8 active members and around 4 that do not log in daily.

As our name suggests we hold our home dear. If you are already a member of the guardian we welcome you. If you are not a member of the guardian we may assist you to join us.

However we require you to fill certain criteria.

-Atleast ONE capped or near capped character within two weeks of joining (ready for pvp).
-All four characters must be in clan after being moderately leveled (expections allowed only if wanted to keep LEd or getting epic rewards etc.). Screenshots MAY be requested regarding this matter.
-Headset REQUIRED (within two weeks of joining)
-PvP activities override ANY other activity you may be doing. (be sure to ALWAYS keep one character battle ready)
-As the only tax, we require you to bring all four slotted junk, r10s and r9s to the clan. These will be recycled for drugs and sold for cash respectively.

We promote qualities such as:

-Being female (they sound sweet on vent ;) )
-Activity
-Being good in PvP
-Going out of your way when helping clanmates
-Knowledge and experience of the game
-Good humour
-English grammar and not the aussie or us of a crap :wtf:

We have a few rares for every class as of this moment (along with most non-complete being 4-5 pieces). Access to them requires you to join the rarepool. Rares are usually given in the order they are requested. However the level of need and behaviour count as well.

Contact me Awkward Silence or any other leader. Or anyone if were afk or out.

Join us!

awkward silence
11-09-08, 20:29
Our "admin" wanted me to add that we have a dedicated server that houses our site and ventrilo.

I suppose its fair since he pays for it. :D

Anyways... Canyoncrew.org/no pw (yet)/def port

Mind the fact that we might be drunk/obscene etc.

ps. The site is under construction.

Tyler_Durdon
11-09-08, 23:33
good luck with that nice recruitment *thumbs up*

Neallys
12-09-08, 08:30
Good luck with the recruitement \o/

Kanedax
13-09-08, 11:56
Wait so you want members other than british but you demand British grammar?
That just sounds absurd, I'm not trying to flame but I see than you seem to want some members on the other side of the pond and honestly we tend to time with american english grammar so you seemingly demanding UK english grammar seems counter productive.

awkward silence
13-09-08, 16:24
That just sounds absurd, I'm not trying to flame but I see than you seem to want some members on the other side of the pond and honestly we tend to time with american english grammar so you seemingly demanding UK english grammar seems counter productive.

That... was a joke. I mean it does subtly stick out from all the other things mentioned... and it had a smiley.

It was also mentioned that we appreciate good humour.

No joke! :p

awkward silence
14-09-08, 15:09

But yeah not meant to be insulting... i tend to make jokes about most matters. :angel:

Kanedax
15-09-08, 09:48
Ah okay, I thought you were serious, I wasn't offended I was just kind of confused :P

QeeQaek
25-09-08, 12:50
Fresh meat !?! кк c u at battlefields ;) rofl.